Earl Grey Creme

Black Tea, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Cream, Orange, Vanilla, Astringent, Bergamot, Sour, Drying, Earl Grey, Gardenias, Floral, Creamy, Flowers, Smooth, Orange Zest, Tannin
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Teavana

A smooth and rich combination of classic Earl Grey black tea and Bergamot oil with a touch of dairy-free creaminess coming from the vanilla pieces and cream flavoring added.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep tea for 2-3 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Traditional blend of Earl Grey black tea with bergamot oil, blue cornflowers, vanilla pieces and cream flavoring (dairy-free). (by Oolonga)

Ingredients from the envelope label: Black tea, natural & artificial flavoring, marigold petals. (By SJBP)

About Teavana View company

Smooth and Creamy~ I really enjoyed this tea. I usually drink about 4-6 mugs of tea a day. I don’t know why but this particular tea stains my teeth very easily.

I’ve since switched to some other brands (Ronnefeldt, Lupicia) without any stains while still enjoying the 4-6 mugs a day.

Taste wise, I’d rate this as 9/10 but I’m going to drop a point b/c of the stains. I had to get my teeth cleaned 3 times in six months.

I have been an Earl Grey fan since I first got interested in tea back in high school. I’ve been on the hunt for more varieties and better quality Earl Grey teas for a while, and this one definitely will be one of my go to Earl Greys.

I love the hints of vanilla, the creamy smoothness of it. And of course the bergamot oil flavors and the nutty black tea.

However, it doesn’t get a full tasty smiley from me only because it has an unusual bitter, strange after taste. But I think, given it’s a Teavana tea, I might be preparing it incorrectly. I will have to get a thermometer and let my hot water cool down to the recommended temperature.

Overall, I really enjoy this tea. :)

I’m a big fan of Earl Grey, but normally add sugar and a bit of milk. I’m trying to cut back on both of those, so thought I’d give this one a try and see how it compared. I’m really enjoying this one straight up, BUT I am going through it FAST. I’m using a lot of leaves when I brew, but I’m at least getting a couple of brews each time. Granted, I like a strong tea, but I find it dull when brewed per instructions.

Makes the best london fog latte ever! A shot of Vanilla, 1 tsp honeybush vanilla and soy milk. DELISH!!

I really love this tea. It smells amazing!

This is one I really love for an afternoon cup. The tea can still be tasted through the creme, but the creme is certainly present.

I’m not a heavily experienced tea drinker, and I find many teas simply too plain for my liking. That said, this is a spectacular beverage! I’ve completely abandoned drinking coffee and exclusively drink this tea throughout my day. I do make it a bit stronger than Teavana suggests, throwing in an extra half-teaspoon for every cup.

It has a beautiful aroma, and the vanilla tempers the bergamot very well. With just a bit of sugar, I’ve found my new favorite hot drink.

Pretty good. The earl grey flavor is pronounced, and the vanilla-y crime flavor is an unusual addition. It needed a bit of sugar for me, but adding half and half was a little too much. It could be good in situations when real dairy isn’t practical.

This tea was the first tea from Teavana I tried, and it’s still my favorite. It’s a fragrant and relaxing tea. I very much like the vanilla notes in the earl grey but what I think makes it different is the lavender. It’s mellow but not boring. It’s still my go to tea.

This tea is pretty amazing and, as the name suggests, it has a creme flavor to it. It is really good.