Earl Grey Creme

Black Tea, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Astringent, Bergamot, Cream, Sour, Vanilla, Drying, Earl Grey, Gardenias, Floral, Creamy, Flowers, Smooth, Orange Zest, Tannin
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Compared to the Earl Grey from Lupicia, I think that this one is less well balanced when by itself. I like to use 2 tsp. of this with 1 tsp. of the French Vanilla Assam (from 52teas) in 500 ml....” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 847 tasting notes
  • “*Michelle* packed a potent packet of this in a pouch of precious prizes (sorry---y'all know me and alliterations). Wordplay notwithstanding, I think this is my favorite EG blend to date. Heavy on...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1786 tasting notes
  • “Decupboarding this now because I've only got about a teaspoon left, so if I don't do it now, I'll forget to :) Last night I coldbrewed this in the fridge. I don't think I've ever done that with...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “Made a gallon of this iced using the hot brew method:1TBSP to 16oz hot water and then chilled it overnight. I've been trying to "use up" this tea, as it was the first I bought, and I've found much...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes

From Teavana

A smooth and rich combination of classic Earl Grey black tea and Bergamot oil with a touch of dairy-free creaminess coming from the vanilla pieces and cream flavoring added.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep tea for 2-3 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Traditional blend of Earl Grey black tea with bergamot oil, blue cornflowers, vanilla pieces and cream flavoring (dairy-free). (by Oolonga)

Ingredients from the envelope label: Black tea, natural & artificial flavoring, marigold petals. (By SJBP)

About Teavana View company

I’m a big fan of Earl Grey, but normally add sugar and a bit of milk. I’m trying to cut back on both of those, so thought I’d give this one a try and see how it compared. I’m really enjoying this one straight up, BUT I am going through it FAST. I’m using a lot of leaves when I brew, but I’m at least getting a couple of brews each time. Granted, I like a strong tea, but I find it dull when brewed per instructions.

Makes the best london fog latte ever! A shot of Vanilla, 1 tsp honeybush vanilla and soy milk. DELISH!!

I really love this tea. It smells amazing!

This is one I really love for an afternoon cup. The tea can still be tasted through the creme, but the creme is certainly present.

I’m not a heavily experienced tea drinker, and I find many teas simply too plain for my liking. That said, this is a spectacular beverage! I’ve completely abandoned drinking coffee and exclusively drink this tea throughout my day. I do make it a bit stronger than Teavana suggests, throwing in an extra half-teaspoon for every cup.

It has a beautiful aroma, and the vanilla tempers the bergamot very well. With just a bit of sugar, I’ve found my new favorite hot drink.

Pretty good. The earl grey flavor is pronounced, and the vanilla-y crime flavor is an unusual addition. It needed a bit of sugar for me, but adding half and half was a little too much. It could be good in situations when real dairy isn’t practical.

This tea was the first tea from Teavana I tried, and it’s still my favorite. It’s a fragrant and relaxing tea. I very much like the vanilla notes in the earl grey but what I think makes it different is the lavender. It’s mellow but not boring. It’s still my go to tea.

This tea is pretty amazing and, as the name suggests, it has a creme flavor to it. It is really good.

In a general way I am not a big fan of Teavanna’s leaves (I won’t buy their plain teas – but they seem to be very good with making flavored teas)… but the flavoring in this tea is done very well and hides the uh whatever it is about their tea leaves that seems to have a tendency to offend my tastebuds. The bergamot is very gentle and the creme flavoring does not taste very artificial. I enjoy this tea a lot… it has a light flavor and a wonderful smell… its not earth shatteringly awesome but I would give it full points for being an everyday kind of tea that is good tasting and relatively reasonably priced. I add only a small spoon of sugar.

Way too flowery for my taste. I like the vanilla though, and it is really nice with milk and sugar. In fact, it’s pretty much the only tea I’ll add them to. I’m giving it a lower rating because I don’t like it plain, and that makes me sad.