Earl Grey Creme

Black Tea, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Bergamot, Creamy, Vanilla, Cream, Orange, Astringent, Sour, Drying, Earl Grey, Gardenias, Floral, Flowers, Smooth, Orange Zest, Tannin
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Teavana

A smooth and rich combination of classic Earl Grey black tea and Bergamot oil with a touch of dairy-free creaminess coming from the vanilla pieces and cream flavoring added.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep tea for 2-3 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Traditional blend of Earl Grey black tea with bergamot oil, blue cornflowers, vanilla pieces and cream flavoring (dairy-free). (by Oolonga)

Ingredients from the envelope label: Black tea, natural & artificial flavoring, marigold petals. (By SJBP)

About Teavana View company

This tea is pretty amazing and, as the name suggests, it has a creme flavor to it. It is really good.

In a general way I am not a big fan of Teavanna’s leaves (I won’t buy their plain teas – but they seem to be very good with making flavored teas)… but the flavoring in this tea is done very well and hides the uh whatever it is about their tea leaves that seems to have a tendency to offend my tastebuds. The bergamot is very gentle and the creme flavoring does not taste very artificial. I enjoy this tea a lot… it has a light flavor and a wonderful smell… its not earth shatteringly awesome but I would give it full points for being an everyday kind of tea that is good tasting and relatively reasonably priced. I add only a small spoon of sugar.

Way too flowery for my taste. I like the vanilla though, and it is really nice with milk and sugar. In fact, it’s pretty much the only tea I’ll add them to. I’m giving it a lower rating because I don’t like it plain, and that makes me sad.

I think this is my favorite earl grey tea. I cannot taste the vanilla, but I think it might be what makes the tea different from the rest. I would not say that this tea is creamy, but it is definitely smooth. For me, this tea packs the perfect amount of leafy aroma. YuMmMmm

I tried the earl grey creme from teany, and was looking for the same tea on the net. I purchased this one from Teavana, but I was disappointed. It lacked that velvety taste that lingers after drinking it.

It’s a dessert tea, but I didn’t get that from it either.

It’s an okey earl grey tea, but not something I’m going to purchase again.

Smells wonderful! The creme really smooths out this tea and sets it apart from regular earl gray. Yummy!

I’ve had better earl grey cremes from the british tea store, but I thought I’ve give teavana’s a shot. It’s alright blending with some others, but by itself I feel the flavor is week.

Everything about this tea was mild for me,
Citrusy, but not tart
Creamy, but very lightly so
Vanilla, but only in the aftertaste
It was decent, but I wasn’t blown away.

I could see myself turning to this when I just want a “stock” unassuming cup of tea.

I’m on the fence about this tea. It’s not a strong earl grey and the creme doesn’t really add what I thought it would. It’s good but not what I expected from it. I like my earl greys to be strong and this is not.