Earl Grey Creme

Black Tea, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Creamy, Flowers, Smooth, Vanilla, Cream, Orange Zest, Tannin
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Compared to the Earl Grey from Lupicia, I think that this one is less well balanced when by itself. I like to use 2 tsp. of this with 1 tsp. of the French Vanilla Assam (from 52teas) in 500 ml....” Read full tasting note
    kellyhinton 779 tasting notes
  • “*Michelle* packed a potent packet of this in a pouch of precious prizes (sorry---y'all know me and alliterations). Wordplay notwithstanding, I think this is my favorite EG blend to date. Heavy on...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1688 tasting notes
  • “Decupboarding this now because I've only got about a teaspoon left, so if I don't do it now, I'll forget to :) Last night I coldbrewed this in the fridge. I don't think I've ever done that with...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “Made a gallon of this iced using the hot brew method:1TBSP to 16oz hot water and then chilled it overnight. I've been trying to "use up" this tea, as it was the first I bought, and I've found much...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes

From Teavana

A smooth and rich combination of classic Earl Grey black tea and Bergamot oil with a touch of dairy-free creaminess coming from the vanilla pieces and cream flavoring added.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep tea for 2-3 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Traditional blend of Earl Grey black tea with bergamot oil, blue cornflowers, vanilla pieces and cream flavoring (dairy-free). (by Oolonga)

Ingredients from the envelope label: Black tea, natural & artificial flavoring, marigold petals. (By SJBP)

About Teavana View company

It’s not my favorite but in the morning in camping it’s very very good!

This is my current favorite go to tea. I make a travel mug of it in the morning to bring to work, class, town, wherever I’m going. I don’t usually like Earl Grey, but this one has a great vanilla taste to it. I really want to try it with berry syrup (just reduced berries in a pan with water and sugar).

I haven’t had a lot of good teas, so to me this taste like the general “tea” taste, plus a vanilla flavor and without the bitter aftertaste of bag black tea.

Okay, well, I just love Earl Greys, they are probably my favorite teas. And this … oh, man, this is PHENOMENAL. The smell alone is gorgeous, and it just tastes absolutely wonderful. It’s smooth and rich and flavorful and just … the best Earl Grey I’ve ever tasted. I think I’m going to have to buy a whole pound of this once my first 2 oz. run out!

This is probably the best Earl Grey tea I’ve ever had. It’s smooth and rich, with a lovely hint of vanilla. It tastes wonderful plain or with dairy (I used whole milk) and sugar.

Truly a great Earl Grey!

Absolutely adore the aroma of this tea—-flowery, vanilla, creamy notes. Liquor smells like sugar cookies. Very smooth, light, absolutely no bitterness. Wonderful cup at any time!

The greatest tea known to man.

Easily my favorite earl grey. No need for any sweeteners or milk, though it won’t ruin it if you do go in for those sorts of things. This is my new preferred black tea.

I really like this black tea. It’s Early Grey, but without the hard edges. I love it with a small dash of almond milk, right away in the morning. The only thing I don’t love is that Teavana is putting artificial flavoring in it. Why? It’s right on the envelope label but was left off of the main description of the tea on this page. If you’re going to put artificial flavoring in something, you have to list it.

I will be searching for a replacement if Teavana does not remove the artificial flavoring, which I doubt. A tea WITHOUT artificial flavors.

Like all Teavana teas it smells amazing. However when you brew it I think it looses some of that appeal. Unfortunately, for some reason I feel like that happens with many Teavana teas. I still do enjoy it with lemon and a good spoon of sugar. Its a quite lovely Earl Gray.