Earl Grey Creme

Black Tea, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Anise, Bergamot, Tannin, Vanilla, Creamy, Cream, Orange, Astringent, Sour, Drying, Earl Grey, Gardenias, Floral, Flowers, Smooth, Orange Zest
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Teavana

A smooth and rich combination of classic Earl Grey black tea and Bergamot oil with a touch of dairy-free creaminess coming from the vanilla pieces and cream flavoring added.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep tea for 2-3 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Traditional blend of Earl Grey black tea with bergamot oil, blue cornflowers, vanilla pieces and cream flavoring (dairy-free). (by Oolonga)

Ingredients from the envelope label: Black tea, natural & artificial flavoring, marigold petals. (By SJBP)

About Teavana View company

Beautiful Earl Grey … sweet and very smooth

This is one of my all time favorite teas.

This is a great breakfast tea for those who prefer something a little less strong than perhaps and Irish Breakfast or a bolder black tea, in fact it is usually my go to breakfast tea. Delicious Earl Grey with the vanilla notes from the creme which soften the taste. It smells divine! So floral and sweet but soft. It is one of my personal favorites and has become a staple tea in my pantry. I always make it for guests when they come over too since its a tasty tea with plenty of flavor but not over the top bold.

I originally had my first taste of this tea at a brunch with my mother. Ever since then I was on a mission to find it again. Finally found it and although I have nothing against Teavana in the slightest, I know a lot of people aren’t thrilled with it however this is one tea that I think is worth every penny. Just recently repurchased it because my girlfriend drinks it so much. It has become her favorite. I normally prepare it with 1/2 TBS of sugar and milk.

This has a really great rich earl grey flavor. It’s the perfect one for me, I prefer it to the plain earl grey. I also love to mix this with the honeybush vanilla.

You have to be really careful not to overbrew this tea. Most blacks I steep for 3-5 minutes. I wouldn’t go over 2.5 for this one. It gets pretty bitter.

When you brew it properly, though, it’s a pretty nice earl grey. I still feel like there’s a little something off about it, though. Maybe I’m just not a fan of the added vanilla.

Relaxing and uplifting.

Tried this tea out because of the high ratings I saw here on Steepster, and it did not disappoint! The vanilla tones mixed with the distinct Earl Grey flavor really works for a good cold weather hot tea.

This is my current favorite tea, and the first one I’ve been really excited about in a while. This is a very fragrant tea, the warm vanilla notes are just yummy. This tea actually tastes “creamy” to me and has been absolutely perfect on these cold winter mornings.

My only complaint would be that it becomes “stale” very quickly. The “creme” is actually some kind of dried cream/milk that’s added to the tea and after a week, two at the most, that creaminess fades away. The vanilla notes stay around and it’s is still a good tea, but it’s not nearly as good as it is when it’s very fresh.

Oh my word, do I love this tea.

I’m a fan of EGs, and this is the smoothest, most lovely EG experience I’ve had to date. The very slight vanilla notes give it a creamy feel, and the bergamot is gorgeously aromatic. I am in love.

I steep for about 2.5 mins, with approx 10 oz of water to a tsp of tea. Add in a little rock sugar to my tea maker, throw in a little cream, and this is seriously the most perfect cup of tea I’ve had in a long, long time.

Delicious! I haven’t had an Earl Grey Cream that I haven’t liked, but this one is light and fresh. The vanilla notes age well. I enjoyed this tea today with wildflower honey and low-fat milk.