Earl Grey Creme

Black Tea, Marigold Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Bergamot, Creamy, Vanilla, Cream, Orange, Astringent, Sour, Drying, Earl Grey, Gardenias, Floral, Flowers, Smooth, Orange Zest, Tannin
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Teavana

A smooth and rich combination of classic Earl Grey black tea and Bergamot oil with a touch of dairy-free creaminess coming from the vanilla pieces and cream flavoring added.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep tea for 2-3 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Traditional blend of Earl Grey black tea with bergamot oil, blue cornflowers, vanilla pieces and cream flavoring (dairy-free). (by Oolonga)

Ingredients from the envelope label: Black tea, natural & artificial flavoring, marigold petals. (By SJBP)

About Teavana View company

My boyfriend and I both love this tea! It takes the crispness of the Bergamot and softens it with a little creamy flavor. We mix it with the Rooibos Toffee (discontinued).

I’m finally back in the tea business after my recovery from Golden Moon Tea’s horrid Honey Pear. I was seriously put off of tea (GASP!) for quite a while because of that disgusting brew.

Anyway, Earl Grey Creme from Teavana is delicious. It’s smooth and not overwhelming. I don’t taste much vanilla, but there is somewhat of a creamy aspect to the way it goes down. My mouth would love more of the cream element. I’m not the best at noticing the differences in Earl Greys, but this is currently my favorite. This is a pleasant cup to drink without any milk or sweetener!

I first tried Twinings Earl Grey, and really enjoyed it. The smell and flavoring were distinct. I’m not big on subtle tea, I like ‘em bold. When I visited Teavana, I decided to try their Creme variation, and I was not disappointed. I tried it plain first, and while the vanilla taste was there in the aftertaste, it was very subtle. I next tried it with a touch of milk, sugar, and honey…I know a lot to add, and i was worried it would just taste like any old doctored tea from a bag. To my surprise the milk, honey, and sugar all faded to the background and pushed the creaminess and vanilla to the front big time. It’s almost like tasting an Earl Grey Ice Cream, in tea form, if I had to compare it to something. Needless to say, it is now one of my favorites. The only downside, the sugar makes the vanilla flavors come across very rich, imo, which takes it out of the running for an all the time tea in my case.

My first shot at an Earl Grey came in the teavana gift set. I was disappointed as I hear everyone talk about how wonderful Earl Grey’s are and this one was hard to drink because the smell made me feel kinda nauseous not that the smell was bad. It’s that I felt like I was about to force myself to drink perfume! I didn’t finish the cup but gave it an honest shot and it is smooth but I just couldn’t get over the perfumy smell. I really wanted to like it but couldn’t get over the smell.

Gander

I don’t blame you, some people just can’t take earl grey. It’s kind of like I usually don’t handle chai very well!

This is quickly becoming my latest favorite tea. If you’re a lover of black tea, milky tea, and vanilla, it’s a must-try! The cornflower adds a gorgeous blue hue to the black tea and the smell is unique and heavenly. I steep 2 tsp for 2 minutes and it comes out perfect- strong but not overpowering, with a nice milky taste. When I want an extra-decadent treat I add milk and sugar. Yummm.

I love Earl Grey, and this version is full and creamy with lovely vanilla overtones. I still add milk and sweeten it, but even without milk it’s very smooth. I drink this regularly in the afternoons when I’m craving chocolate.

As an Earl Grey lover, I was skeptical at first. Earl Grey with vanilla and blue cornflower with creme flavor? But I’m addicted. I work at a Teavana, and it’s my drink of choice when I start my shift. I drink it without sugar and I tend to steep it on the long side. I find it very smooth and almost velvety. Very refreshing.

Probably my favorite Earl Grey. Makes the most amazing iced tea.

My favorite morning tea, light and fragrant and pleasant.

My favorite all time tea. If I only had to drink one tea for the rest of my life, this would be it!!