Raspberry Sangria

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Teavana

The rich and tangy flavor of whole raspberries with apples, rosehips, and hibiscus. This tea is naturally caffeine-free, but high in Vitamin C and antioxidants!

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Raspberries, apple pieces, rosehips and hibiscus.

About Teavana View company

I am attempting to clear out my cupboard, and I know this tea is at least 5-7 years old. Living on the edge here :)

So I used 2.5tsp/10oz water, in case it has lost flavor to age. 1st steep came out very dark (as expected), but I think I made the right choice in doubling up on the tea. It is a lot less tart than I remember it when I first got it. Tart is about all I can taste until I add a small amount of sugar. After that, the raspberry comes through. Very nice.

2nd steep- starting to wonder the difference between this and Celestial Seasoning’s Raspberry Zinger. If Teavana still sold this one, I might try to do a side-by-side comparison. But moot point now :)

I remember this tea. Prior to them discontinuing this item it was one of my favorites and my gateway tea!

Definitely tangy, almost sour, but honey rounds it out wonderfully.

It’s really tangy, and really nice to look at. I drink most my teas unsweetened, but I think this would go well with some natural sugar to help balance out the tangy a tad. This is only a suggestion if you don’t like tangy teas. I personally love it, but next time I’m going to try it sweetened and iced.