Morrocan Mint Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tyler

From Teavana

A true palate cleanser, this exciting and refreshing blend of Chinese gunpowder green tea and Moroccan spearmint mingle together like the sun dancing along the tan desert landscape. Voyage to the famed Gates of Africa with every refined palate-pleasing sip.

Robust green tea with refreshing spearmint

About Teavana View company

Hated this. Bitter, overly grassy and tastes like dirt. I love green tea, but something about the spearmint here tastes very off.

Very refreshing, great buy especially for the price.

This tea serves it’s purpose well. Light, refreshing, and invigorating. The cost effectiveness justifies this as a staple in my tea collection. I can’t wait to try this iced.

I wasn’t overly impressed with this tea, it smelled very good, but when I actually made it, it tasted like regular green tea I would buy at the grocery store. It wasn’t very minty which really disappointed me, when I want mint tea, I need some a substantial amount of mint flavor.

… this tea is disappointing :( it smelt so good. I do not want it to go to waste. I’ve mixed a bit with sakura allure.. which made it a bette better. However, I tried mixing it with others. I find that the tea is tasteless and I won’t be purchasing anymore.