Raspberry Mint Herbal

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Anna

• “The tins for these four gift teas are so pretty, but since they're plastered with the name of the tea they're pretty much useless for anything else. That always rubs me the wrong way. What do you...” Read full tasting note
    clareborn 258 tasting notes

From Teavana

Product description not available yet.

About Teavana View company

The tins for these four gift teas are so pretty, but since they’re plastered with the name of the tea they’re pretty much useless for anything else. That always rubs me the wrong way. What do you expect me to do with these tins when I’m done with them, Teavana?

Anyway, I’m trying to get into the habit of drinking something warm before I go to bed, and as I find sleeping very pleasant, I figured decaf herbals would be a good idea for this time of the year. Rooibos isn’t very springful to me.

I’d like something marshmallowy and vanilla-esque, maybe fruity? I’ll look for forum hits later – I figure there have to be at least a few threads on herbals.

Anyway, this is still pretty nice, but the tartness continues to make me a little squinty.

keychange

I have also wanted to get into the habit of drinking something warm before bed, and I still want to, but getting up to pee in the middle of the night is so annoying.

Anna

I was going to write, ‘Oh, I never pee.’ but that would be inaccurate. I have a magical bladder, though. Surprisingly helpful – so very little have-to-find-a-restroom stress in my life.

keychange

You know, it’s funny you mention this magical bladder, because mine tends to be that way also—although mine isn’t so much magic as it is that I probably don’t drink enough-because I pee like three times a day and apparently that’s messed up. Late night tea drinking may be my undoing, though.

cteresa

Put washi tape in layers over the tins. Or paste Japanese paper or other pretty papers. No wasted tins around here.

pyarkaaloo

i hear you on tartness & feeling ‘squinty’. i just had a blueberry superfruit tea by Stash. very hibiscus.

if you’re looking for marshmallows & herbals, Teavana actually just released Marshmallow Macaron (herbal). have you heard of it? it also has fruits. ingredients: apple, raisin, papaya, toasted coconut, creamy marshmallow, hibiscus (uh-oh!) & orange. from what i’m able to gather.

gmathis

Along with Dr. Sheldon Cooper, I can confirm that repeating “I am the master of my own bladder” is ineffective. (Especially from midlife forward. You all have so much fun to look forward to!)

pyarkaaloo

i love Sheldon!!

Anna

pyarkaaloo – Thanks! Yes, I’ve read some reviews and I’d consider trying it out. However, considering how quick Teavana’s product turnover is, it most probably won’t be something I can rely on to remain in stock. Plus, and more importantly, no Teavana in Europe.

Anna

gmathis – Hahaha, thank you for putting some pep in my step this Birthday Week. It’s always good to know there are still body surprises to look forward to.