Citrus Lavender Sage/Opus Rouge Blend

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Sandy Stith

• “I am unsure what to think about this one. I made it hot, but I can imagine it is much better cold brewed. It is super citrousy, tastes like juice, it is sweet on its own but also quite...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 709 tasting notes
  • “It has been a long while since I've been WOW!ed by a tea:) I had gotten a semi ridiculous amount of tea today, due to the After Christmas Heavenly sale at Teavana's. Ok on to it:) 1st smell:...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 173 tasting notes
  • “So I am having this iced as I have at least 10 times before. I am trying to get used to cold brewing with my new pitcher and I think I used too much tea. When I'm too heavy handed, the black...” Read full tasting note
    Ellenkh27 74 tasting notes
  • “I love this. I'm in love with this tea. It was a large sum of 50 dollars but worth it. The mix of all the fruits make it distinguishably fruity but not like any fruit in particular, it has its own...” Read full tasting note
    vicki_guillem 23 tasting notes

From Teavana

Product description not available yet.

About Teavana View company

I am unsure what to think about this one. I made it hot, but I can imagine it is much better cold brewed. It is super citrousy, tastes like juice, it is sweet on its own but also quite tart/bitter. I taste grape, apple, lemon, pineapple. It tastes like someone dumped a bunch of juices together. Its not bad, but its like drinking hot juice. It is getting better as it cools, but still overly sweet even without adding sweetener.

It has been a long while since I’ve been WOW!ed by a tea:) I had gotten a semi ridiculous amount of tea today, due to the After Christmas Heavenly sale at Teavana’s. Ok on to it:)

1st smell: light, and sweet but not terribly distinctive.
1st taste: As was the sample in the store…I thought it was awfully dry tasting, and I am not generally a dry taste fan. (Dry as in doesn’t quench the thirst, or would sooth a sore throat.) But I kept coming back to it, and figured, what the hay..? I’ll buy some and see how much I like it by the time I finish the bag.

So I am having this iced as I have at least 10 times before. I am trying to get used to cold brewing with my new pitcher and I think I used too much tea. When I’m too heavy handed, the black currant aftertaste significantly detracts from an otherwise fruity, citrusy, floral snd yummy experience. I need to be more careful about using too much tea.

I love this. I’m in love with this tea. It was a large sum of 50 dollars but worth it. The mix of all the fruits make it distinguishably fruity but not like any fruit in particular, it has its own personality. The dry scent is also marvelous. This tea makes me want to lay back into a hammock. I think the tartness is what saves this tea from being overly fruity. It is splendid and everyone should try it. It is great when hot, and don’t make a small portion like I did because you will really want more!

185 °F / 85 °C

I first tried it in the store as an iced tea made with the rock sugar and it was fantastic. So much flavor. Honestly it tasted like strawberry, pineapple, blueberry.. Oh I don’t know. It tastes like every fruit ever. Because they were closing up they let me fill up a few cups and a tumbler full of it. It is beautiful. I made it last night and put it in the fridge and chilled it until morning for work the next day. I finished it up recently and it was delicious. I didn’t add any sugar at all and it ended up being a little tart, but still delicious. Tommorrow when I make it I’ll definately add a little bit of sugar and it will be perfect. :)

Jeremiah

Finally had the resteep. Its TOTALLY different. The overpowering fruit flavor becomes just a hint of fruit flavor and you get a nice full tea taste. :)

Alan Mueller

That sounds good,i’m gonna get it when I have the time to visit Teavana.