Guava Papaya Passion White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Karsh

• “I think I might have bought this tea, put it away, and forgot to try it. That's embarrassing... Oops. Oh well, I found it this evening and brewed up a cup. I think I picked this up based on my love...” Read full tasting note
    mewakeling 435 tasting notes
  • “I received this tea as a gift. I don't think I would have picked it out for myself, but I still enjoyed it. The leaves have a very sweet smell, almost like bubblegum. I was a bit worried...” Read full tasting note
    Fiddling 93 tasting notes
  • “Out of all the new teas, this one ranks somewhere in the middle for me. It has a pleasant melon flavor with an almost bubblegum-like aroma (in the loose leaves and the liquor). I may or may not...” Read full tasting note
    omgwtfbgd 85 tasting notes
  • “Aside from the new teas that came out, I realized that I hadn't tried this one and added it to the list. Like others have mentioned it has a fruity/bubblegummy kind of scent and slight flavor....” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 173 tasting notes

From Teavana

Tantalize your taste buds with this exotic, tropical fruit marriage of rich white tea and green rooibos. A ‘superfruit’ powerhouse of passionfruit, guava, papaya, sweet fig, and melon with just a touch of soothing vanilla and rose, it’s a delicious and refreshing treat that is most definitely a sip worth taking.

About Teavana View company

I think I might have bought this tea, put it away, and forgot to try it. That’s embarrassing… Oops. Oh well, I found it this evening and brewed up a cup. I think I picked this up based on my love of Pink Passionfruit and Guava Cadabra, this is neither. Nor is it a perfect fusion of the two. It is, however, an alright tea on its own.

Like most Teavana blends, I get very little white tea, but the fruit flavours are nicely blended and the overall flavour is mellow and reminiscent of tropical fruits. I would drink this again, but it is no replacement for my Pink Passionfruit love. Nor do I think it would cold steep particularly well actually… But it is a nice cup on its own, and worth a steep once in a while.

I received this tea as a gift. I don’t think I would have picked it out for myself, but I still enjoyed it.

The leaves have a very sweet smell, almost like bubblegum. I was a bit worried because I generally do not like to drink overly sweet teas.

After the first brewing, the tea had a sweet smell that was more fruity than bubblegum-like. The flavors I picked out most were vanilla and papaya, but the flavor of the tea does not really come through. I found the taste to be rather pleasant, but my boyfriend (who is also a tea-drinker) thought it tasted and smelled like cold medicine.

The second steeping smelled mostly of vanilla with a slight fruitiness that was unidentifiable. I could taste the tea a bit more this time around, but overall it was a bit too weak for my tastes. I don’t think I’ll steep it a third time without adding a little bit of fresh leaves.

When I run out of this tea, I will not be restocking it.

Out of all the new teas, this one ranks somewhere in the middle for me. It has a pleasant melon flavor with an almost bubblegum-like aroma (in the loose leaves and the liquor). I may or may not bring this one home again.

Aside from the new teas that came out, I realized that I hadn’t tried this one and added it to the list. Like others have mentioned it has a fruity/bubblegummy kind of scent and slight flavor. There is an odd after taste of soap that is really throwing me off. Other then maybe seeing if this tea will make a good iced tea…or at least passable, because I don’t see much use for this tea.