Caramel Almond Amaretti Herbal Tea

Nuts, Cinnamon, Caramel
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaRawcs

From Teavana

This amazing herbal blend combines sweet cinnamon with rich caramel flavor. Delicious notes of roasted candied almonds are sure to put anyone in a warm mood.

Sweet candied almonds with notes of caramel and cinnamon

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:Apple pieces, cinnamon, sliced almonds, beetroot pieces, artificial flavoring PRODUCT CONTAINS TREE NUTS

About Teavana View company

I really, really regret buying this… The name sounds amazing. The aroma is amazing. The taste, however, was ruined for me by the recognizing the beet taste. My first sip was “okay,” and then Steve read the ingredients and said, “Oh, it’s pink because there’s beetroot in it. Beetroot as in beets.” I like beets, but I do not like them in my tea. Thanks to my stupid brain, now when I drink it I only taste the beets and it is just gross, gross, gross. I’ve tried adding sugar, half-and-half, as well as massive amounts of cinnamon… and I still taste the beets way too much.

Steve thinks the tea tastes fine, and it probably isn’t a bad tea but my stupid brain ruined it for me. Sadly, I bought a BUNCH of this tea (based on the delicious smell). I would like to find someone who enjoys this so I can give it away.

This tea smelled AMAZING loose. A friend of mine had bought it, and when I went to visit her earlier this weekend she let me try it. I took a big whiff, and was absolutely mesmerized by the almond-cinnamon-sugar cookie smell. I steeped myself a large cup of this one, using two full scoops instead of 1 1/2. It steeped up a wacky candied apple kind of color—bright pinkish red, with some few hints of yellow mixed in. Anyway, I took it with me to the couch to let it cool off, sniffing as I went. There was a LOT of sweetness, totally adding to the whole candied apple picture, with some hints of cinnamon. I realized that I couldn’t smell the almond quite anymore, but I wasn’t worried.

I took my first sip… and then took another one, just to be sure. Yep, it was still there. This tea had the completely unmistakeable taste of oatmeal. Apple flavored oatmeal. With maybe a LITTLE caramel in there somewhere. No almond, not even a little. I looked through the reviews, and no one else seems to have had that experience with this tea, but… it was uncanny how much this tea made me think I was drinking oatmeal. It was a little bland, too, like someone had forgotten to put cinnamon in the oatmeal, or had tried but not put enough. I do encourage you to try it yourself, because your taste buds might not react the same way mine did. I don’t think I’ll be buying this one, but I’m glad I got to try it. I may give it another go at a later point, maybe blended with something else.

WOO YEAH FREE SHIPPING! WOO YEAH GIFT CARD!

I like this, but it wasn’t really what I was looking for. First of all, there’s very little caramel in it, to the point where I was like “Really? You put caramel in the name?”. It mostly tastes to me like apples, cinnamon, and almonds; I’m not sure where the “Amaretti” comes from if they already have “Almond” in the name. For a delicious tea, its name sure is a liar. That aside, though, it’s pretty good. Very cinnamon-apple, neither of which I am really a fan of on their own, but I’m not going to judge Teavana for that (or, I guess, DavidsTea, since that’s where everyone’s saying the recipe was ripped off from) since that’s pretty much just what the blend was going for. It’s a very winter-holiday tea. The only thing I don’t like about it is the beetroot. I think I had another Teavana blend with beetroot in it, and just…I don’t like it in tea, it’s so loud and sour and even if it plays well with other ingredients, that sucks if the other ingredients are what you’re drinking the damn tea for.

In conclusion, not perfect but tasty! Probably won’t buy it again, but what I have is going fast.

Yes. This is a nice copy cat of Forever Nuts. At Teavana they have this big tins. They shake them and the smell that comes out is very attractive.
It looks more beautiful than Forever nuts and apparently Teavana does not used artificial flavoring.
I had a cup to go but it was money down the drain because it tasted exactly like a tea that I am so familiar with.

This tea looks pretty and has a great smell out of the bag. It is a dark reddish rose color when brewed and still smells very good. It tastes very nutty with some spice and it has apple flavor too. I don’t really get a caramel flavor, but it is still a good tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nuts

This one is my favorite breakfast tea so far. I’m going to try Forever Nuts to see how it compares.

this has struck me as pretty meh-tastic. I don’t taste caramel at all. the strong notes are almond and cinnamon and I find the whole taste to be a little weird and not living up to all the hype that the employees at teavana kept playing up about it. I probably won’t be buying it again. might not even brew the rest of what I have. meh.

This is a really good tea! I can’t comment on any specifics because I drank it last night, but it was definitely a good tea. It surprised me. I thought it would turn out incredibly weak, no matter how I made it. It actually had a good balance of flavors, and I’m curious to see what a teeny bit of sweetener might do for it.

That’s funny everyone is saying it’s just like Forever Nuts! I ordered from DavidsTea for the first time last week, and I’m still waiting for my order to arrive. I considered trying Forever Nuts, but my local tea shop gets in a similar blend around October or November so I opted not too. Sometimes I hate spending money on such heavy teas because they just don’t go very far! But if it can satisfy a craving for sweets I have no problem spending the money.

I’m just not quite sure this one would satisfy a craving for sweets like my favorite winter tea, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. :)

Overall, I’m not super disappointed that this is just a seasonal tea. But I am definitely excited to try it again.

OH, and if I remember correctly I used one tablespoon of tea for around 8 ounces? But I can’t remember how long I steeped it for? Probably around 6-10 minutes. I was worried that totally over-steeping this one would make the flavors too imbalanced so I was pretty careful with it.

Wow, this tea tastes exactly like Forever Nuts from David’s Tea.

For those who say that this is like DavidsTea’s Forever Nuts, I can see what they are saying.
Both fruit and nut blends, both a brilliant and impressive pink color, and both a sweet and nutty non-caff treat.
I think that this one is mellower than Forever Nuts, which is neither a good or bad quality. I feel like there was an element of tartness to Nuts, while Amaretti has a little more nuty quality.
Either way, its a good tea. It was exactly the thing I wanted tonight.