Caramel Almond Amaretti Herbal Tea

Almond, Cinnamon, Sweet, Caramel, Nuts, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaRawcs

From Teavana

This amazing herbal blend combines sweet cinnamon with rich caramel flavor. Delicious notes of roasted candied almonds are sure to put anyone in a warm mood.

Sweet candied almonds with notes of caramel and cinnamon

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:Apple pieces, cinnamon, sliced almonds, beetroot pieces, artificial flavoring PRODUCT CONTAINS TREE NUTS

About Teavana View company

I love this tea. I tried it at a Teavana store and I was amazed at how good it was. However, I can’t seem to make it quite as perfect as the lady who made it for me, it could be the rock sugar they use. I have to let it steep for much longer and use a lot more of the tea than recommended for it to turn out the way she made it. I also tried using honey to sweeten it at first and it was awful, but agave nectar compliments it very well. I’m also wondering if this is one of the teas that can be reused? Seems odd to do so since the pieces get so soggy.

Flavors: Almond, Caramel

Sipdown (181/187)!

Overleafed, oversteeped, and extra milk, anddddd all gone…

Damnit Teavana! Leave it to you to make me fall in love with just one of your freaking blends! And a “Forever Nuts” rip off too. Dang it; now I need more of this! The caramel makes it so rich and creamy…

I’m almost ashamed to admit that this might be my favourite herbal at the moment; and now I’m all out! Welp; onto the shopping list it goes…

Suziqzer

This is one of the few I’ve tried from a teavana that I liked & I only got it as a cup to go with me. Of course it was over leafed and over sweetened.. Who knows if I would like it at home since I tend to under leaf and lightly sweeten. :/

Christina

What if you tried mixing Forever Nuts with Creme Caramel Rooibos? Would that be a close enough approximation without you needing to go to Teavana?

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that’s a good mixing idea.

I love this tea cold! It has a strong nutty flavor with some obvious caramel taste directly following it. Not much aftertaste, which is good. Lovely rose color and wonderful smell.
This tea is just great!

Flavors: Caramel, Nuts, Vanilla

Iced 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Captain’s Backlog – Tea Date 043014 @ 1430

This is the last of my backlog from Wednesday. I wish this tea tasted like it smelled. It has a nice flavor, but it’s almost fruity instead of the caramel/toffee goodness you smell when it is dry.

It brews up bright red, which is surprising. Not sure what causes that…maybe the “candied apple” or beetroot pieces? (Just checked the ingredients)

So anyway…back to the tea. I get mostly cherry and cinnamon out of this. Hardly an caramel at all. I’m kinda sad about it. le sigh. It’s tasty, but not what I wanted out of this tea.

For those who say that this is like DavidsTea’s Forever Nuts, I can see what they are saying.
Both fruit and nut blends, both a brilliant and impressive pink color, and both a sweet and nutty non-caff treat.
I think that this one is mellower than Forever Nuts, which is neither a good or bad quality. I feel like there was an element of tartness to Nuts, while Amaretti has a little more nuty quality.
Either way, its a good tea. It was exactly the thing I wanted tonight.

The ingredients and aroma of this infusion remind of Cinnamon Rolls. The liquor is a bright beet colour and, contrary to the bold smell, I found the taste to be very plain. Certainly enjoyable, but very light.

I’ve finally figured out what this one reminds me of! It makes me think of apple fritters. So, in a word, delicious. I still prefer chocolatey teas, however I’m glad I picked this one up. It’s also one of the few teas the hubster will drink hot.

With the crazy weather we’re having today, I’m definitely curling up in not just a blanket burrito, but a double down comforter burrito! Our house is SO COLD! It’s an old farmhouse, and not everything fits together right, lol. However this means that when the wind blows as hard as it is today, the front door makes a whistling sound reminiscent of a kazoo. ALL. DAY. LONG. Ahh, the joys of renting.

Hubby got up and asked me what I wanted to do today since it’s my birthday. I had decided before today that if he asked I wanted to o shopping and go to a tea shop. We had an enjoyable day & ended up at Teavana (I had never been to one and wanted to see what all the hoopla was about-closest one is an hour away), Qdoba’s for lunch, and a store called Garden Gate we’ve never been to before. Gonna have to budget more time for that one if we go back.

I had signed up for Teavana’s email newsletter and just gotten a $10 off $30 coupon & my mom had just given me a $5 Starbucks gift card someone had given her that she wouldn’t use.. Armed with that and the knowledge of upselling I felt I was ready to go.

I bought a few teas to try @ home and Hubby picked out a couple, have to leave him at home next time .. He has expensive tastes. I was planning on using birthday $ my parents far me and after he started asking for ones he wanted he said I could save my birthday $. Yeah.. More tea later for me!

I got this tea steeped up to go & wasn’t sure what to expect of it. An almond I have tried before was not quite to my liking, so I didn’t want I buy 2 oz on a chance so I felt this was a good one to try just a cup of.

She poured a little of what was in the cup in a little tasting cup to be sure she had the right sugar mixture for me. I agreed it was fine and gave the rest if that to Hubby. I really enjoyed this more than I expected to. It reminded me exactly of the roasted sugar coated nuts you smell in the mall all the time, especially around Christmas and steeped up a pretty pink color. I could see myself enjoying this again, but would more likely be an occasional tea for me as it was very rich. I know she overleafed this more than I would have, so maybe a little less leaf & it would be something I would enjoy more often.

Flavors: Nuts

keychange

Happy birthday! I’m glad you enjoyed celebrating with some tea :)

__Morgana__

Happy birthday!

hapatite

Happy Birthday!

Suziqzer

Thanks for all the birthdays wishes! & yes, it was nice to celebrate with some new tea. :) I think Hubby even enjoyed smelling and sampling a few teas more than he thought he would.

TheTeaFairy

Happy birthday :-)

So, very interestingly I do not believe that this is a clone of DavidsTea’s Forever Nuts. My batch smells quite deliciously caramelly, and tastes much nuttier than the apple-cinnamon flavour of FN. Sure, there’s clearly beet in here to give a red colour, but… it did not seem the same to me. Granted, I can’t compare them side-by-side right now, so I could be wrong, but still.

Anyhow, this was another V-Day tea (the last of the five), and I had quite an incredibly delicious mug of it while watching the boy play soccer a couple weeks ago. So good. And I’m going to have more now, and write another tasting note shortly :D

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Hello.Kiki

This one is on my wishlist! I’m such a sucker for dessert ‘teas’ ;p

Kittenna

Definitely a dessert “tea” :D I seriously could just huff the bag for hours and probably feel like I’d eaten an entire caramel almond… something. Om nom nom.

Hello.Kiki

I have the cococaramel sea salt right now and I totally agree with you. Sometimes I catch myself reaching for the tin just so I can smell it! haha

Amariel

It tastes very much like FN to me.

Tried this in store. Solo yummy. Even my boyfriend liked it. And he’s more into fruity flavor tea