White Ayurvedic Chai

Chai White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Black Pepper, Candied Pinapple, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coconut Chips, Ginger Pieces, Lemongrass, White Tea
Cinnamon, Spices, Cardamon, Cloves, Pineapple, Clove, Coconut, Lemongrass
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

Journey to India and take in all its exotic pleasures with this modern twist on a sweet and spicy classic. High quality white tea combines with cinnamon, coconut, pineapple, ginger, cardamom, and cloves, giving this balancing tea a complex, sweet, full-bodied flavor.

Naturally sweet cinnamon with spicy pepper and robust clove.

Use 1.5- 2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: White tea, cinnamon, lemongrass, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), coconut chips (coconut, coconut fat, sugar), ginger pieces, cloves, artificial flavoring, bruised black pepper, cardamom

CONTAINS COCONUT

About Teavana View company

Good tea, realized (I am a newbie) that I am not crazy about chai as a white tea, just seems weak. The smell and taste are fantastic- just not strong enough for me but is a great way to have chai in the evening.

Very spicy, I actually have a hard time finding the white tea since there’s quite a bit of lemongrass. Not my favorite chai, but it was a gift and I really appreciate any gift of tea!

The aroma is very comforting. It’s something I’d like to drink when I’m sick. Flavor is subtle, but satisfying enough.

What a pleasant surprise! I’m usually wary of white teas on account of how easy it is to over-brew them, but thanks to the well balanced spice blend in this unique tea, any bitterness that might come through is well and truly masked.

ahhh the aroma. yummy.

Very light, decaf tea. When I first brewed it I didn’t realize it was a White tea. Light in flavor perfect for when you don’t need a pick-me-up or if you want to mix it with the Samauri Mate.

Very powerful aroma from this tea and also very soothing. Tasted pretty good as well but i guess i’m just not a chai type of guy.

This tea tastes great with a tablespoon or 2 of honey. The little sweetness really lets the spicyness of the Chai shine through in a delicious way. Another tea that is really worth buying!

I love this tea. It’s one I always go back to time and time again. It tastes like red hot candies.

Mixing this with the Samurai Chai Mate at the moment; it’s like a mouthful of red hots, but soothing. Really great for a quick pick-me-up.