Tropical Nut Paradise

Rooibos Tea
Artificial Flavouring, Coconut Chips, Hazelnut, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple Piece, Roasted Almonds, Rooibos, Walnuts
Caramel, Cinnamon, Nutty, Tropical, Walnut, Apple, Fruity, Nuts, Oats, Rooibos
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

• “I like this a lot more than I anticipated. The last tea I tried from my Teavana sale box was so terrible. I was actually scared to brew something else from them from the same order. Thank God I...” Read full tasting note
    kbat21 33 tasting notes
  • “My desk is starting to look like a teacup/mug garage sale. I seem to have a bad habit of forgetting to take my mug back downstairs with me and instead start hoarding them at my office desk....” Read full tasting note
    AtomEve 74 tasting notes
  • “This is one of those teas Teavana got rid of when they changed to no nuts. It's pretty hard to have a Tropical Nut Paradise. This is one that still has nuts but I think it got somewhat old. There...” Read full tasting note
    carol who 349 tasting notes
  • “A nice evening tea; brewed for about 7 minutes. Has a nice nutty flavor, and nutty aroma (with some slight tropical fruity flavors - pineapple, mango, papaya, but mostly nuttiness and some caramel...” Read full tasting note
    michelleszetela 111 tasting notes

From Teavana

A blissful blending of the tropics featuring walnut, hazelnut, and coconut with pineapple, mango, and papaya, forming the perfect rooibos island escape. Product contains nuts.

Sweet pineapple notes with creamy coconut and nutty body. A perfect balance with South African red rooibos that adds another layer of caramel and nutty flavor.

About Teavana View company

I might’ve steeped this one a little too long; it seems to have acquired a bit of a bitter taste. Regardless, it fades away into a pleasant nutty aftertaste. I can definitely taste the walnuts. The fruit, not so much. Nuts are the star here.

I have approximately 150g of this to get through…I think I can do it.

Edit: Aaaand the addition of some sweetener just made this a million times better. Thanks, Sugar Twin. I’ll never take you for granted again.

Hmmm what a clever blend of fruit and nuts, with a lovely smooth base of red rooibos. Tropical Nut Paradise definitely has a tropical taste to it, but the nut flavor stands out the most to me. I feel like I should be drinking this on an island under the sun!

I’m excited to drink this tea again, I’m so sad that the teapot is empty now! I have more reviews to write tonight, so maybe tomorrow morning I can sit outside and watch the sun rise while sipping this lovely tea. It will surely be missed when the bag is empty!

I made this iced with a 1:2 ratio of sugar to tea.
This is lovely. Not overly sweet. I can definitely taste the nuts (less so the fruit). I refreshing summer drink.

8 min or more

Rooibos, pineapple, mango, papaya, almond, coconut, walnut, hazelnut. Nutty paradise indeed. This is a good tea for anyone who loves nuts and Rooibos. Although I feel this is a weird blend of flavors . I love nuts and I love the fruit mix but they just don’t work well together in this tea. It still has that smooth Rooibos flavor with a nutty essence to it. The un-steeped smell is kinda weird too.