Tropical Nut Paradise

Rooibos Tea
Artificial Flavouring, Coconut Chips, Hazelnut, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple Piece, Roasted Almonds, Rooibos, Walnuts
Almond, Cheesecake, Chocolate, Taro Root, Vanilla, Yogurt, Nutty, Pineapple, Caramel, Cinnamon, Tropical, Walnut, Apple, Fruity, Nuts, Oats, Rooibos
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

• “I like this a lot more than I anticipated. The last tea I tried from my Teavana sale box was so terrible. I was actually scared to brew something else from them from the same order. Thank God I...” Read full tasting note
    kbat21 44 tasting notes
  • “My desk is starting to look like a teacup/mug garage sale. I seem to have a bad habit of forgetting to take my mug back downstairs with me and instead start hoarding them at my office desk....” Read full tasting note
    AtomEve 74 tasting notes
  • “Decided for Valentines Day to go sweet for a moment, so I picked this brew. I used a generous amount in my tea press. I let steep for at least 6 minutes, for I wanted a strong dessert taste. My tea...” Read full tasting note
    Haveteawilltravel 219 tasting notes
  • “I liked this much more then I thought I would. I am not a huge fan of Teavana so I normally don’t get any of their teas. A friend of mine had a bunch of tea she wanted to get rid of so she...” Read full tasting note
    CheshireEyes 82 tasting notes

From Teavana

A blissful blending of the tropics featuring walnut, hazelnut, and coconut with pineapple, mango, and papaya, forming the perfect rooibos island escape. Product contains nuts.

Sweet pineapple notes with creamy coconut and nutty body. A perfect balance with South African red rooibos that adds another layer of caramel and nutty flavor.

About Teavana View company

I wanted to try a nut-heavy tea, but this turned out to be stronger on the fruit than the nuts. You can taste the smooth darkness of the hazelnut/coconut, but the pineapple and other tropical sweetness is much more powerful. If you like the sound of that, it’s worth a try but I won’t be buying again – the quest for an adequately warm and nutty tea continues! This is a good balance for what it is, though.

3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

This tea has sweetness that linger after the nutty taste is gone. I drank it cold with no sweetener, which I preferred than cold with some sweetness. Not one of my favorites, but certainly better than some of the other nuttier teas.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I might’ve steeped this one a little too long; it seems to have acquired a bit of a bitter taste. Regardless, it fades away into a pleasant nutty aftertaste. I can definitely taste the walnuts. The fruit, not so much. Nuts are the star here.

I have approximately 150g of this to get through…I think I can do it.

Edit: Aaaand the addition of some sweetener just made this a million times better. Thanks, Sugar Twin. I’ll never take you for granted again.

Hmmm what a clever blend of fruit and nuts, with a lovely smooth base of red rooibos. Tropical Nut Paradise definitely has a tropical taste to it, but the nut flavor stands out the most to me. I feel like I should be drinking this on an island under the sun!

I’m excited to drink this tea again, I’m so sad that the teapot is empty now! I have more reviews to write tonight, so maybe tomorrow morning I can sit outside and watch the sun rise while sipping this lovely tea. It will surely be missed when the bag is empty!

I made this iced with a 1:2 ratio of sugar to tea.
This is lovely. Not overly sweet. I can definitely taste the nuts (less so the fruit). I refreshing summer drink.

8 min or more

Rooibos, pineapple, mango, papaya, almond, coconut, walnut, hazelnut. Nutty paradise indeed. This is a good tea for anyone who loves nuts and Rooibos. Although I feel this is a weird blend of flavors . I love nuts and I love the fruit mix but they just don’t work well together in this tea. It still has that smooth Rooibos flavor with a nutty essence to it. The un-steeped smell is kinda weird too.