Merry Cranberry

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I really like the flavor of this tea. It's a good mood lifter for this ever cloudy weather. The dry smell is very light. But it has a good scent. The ingredients are a very interesting mix of...” Read full tasting note
    skysamurai 247 tasting notes

From Teavana

Apple Pieces,Hibiscus flowers, elderberries, rosehip peels, pomegranate seeds, liquorice root, flavoring (cranberry, red berries, grenadine, blueberry, raspberry), cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), goji berries, Pomegranate blossoms, blueberries, cornflower petals, acai fruit powder (acai, maltodextrin)

About Teavana View company

1 Tasting Note

I really like the flavor of this tea. It’s a good mood lifter for this ever cloudy weather. The dry smell is very light. But it has a good scent. The ingredients are a very interesting mix of fruits, flowers and grenadine. Yea, I had to point that out because I am pretty sure I have never seen any tea use this as an ingredient. Then again Teavana does like to use unusual ingredients. The tea is good hot and cold but this one I actually prefer on the warmer side.