Dragonfruit Devotion

Herbal Tea
Apple Pieces, Dragon Fruit, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemon Pieces, Lemongrass, Lychee, Mango, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Strawberry
Fruit Punch, Fruity, Apple, Floral, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Flowers, Pleasantly Sour, Bitter, Lemongrass, Sweet, Smooth, Citrus, Rose, Lychee, Candy, Mango, Passion Fruits, Rosehips, Tropical, Guava, Stewed Fruits
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From Teavana

Fragrant and floral, this herbal delight holds the essence of Spring in each cup. Exotic dragonfruit, refreshing guava, and plump, juicy strawberry finish with a soft rose petal and sweet magnolia mix. A delicious devotion to the body, mind, and spirit.

Sweet fruit notes from guava, strawberry and dragonfruit with a floral finish from rose and magnolia

About Teavana View company

Another that I got today:)

I like this tea that I think I would like finishing this off, but I am not sure I would want to get this again. I have not had dragonfruit so could not say whether this tastes like true dragonfruit or not. Luckily the flavor profile that I tasted tastes very little like most of the other fruity teas. Actually, the only taste that it reminded me of was Citrus Lavender Sage. Which in fact was suggested on the site as a combo.

Oh heavenly strawberries… how I love to taste you sweetened in the morning. :) This is a yummy herbal fruit tea. I steeped mine strong and added concentrated powdered stevia – drank it warm. Yummy!

This one is hands-down my favorite tea from the spring collection. I have been having at least one cup of this a day (either straight up or blended with some other fruity tea). I hope this one stays permanently.

Boiling 8 min or more

I had this cold today and really enjoyed it…nice and refreshing. I have tried this hot before, and although good, the smell is way too overpowering for me to enjoy it that way.

I tried this tea at the store when they had sample display…. this is good tea

Iced 0 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 1 OZ / 29 ML

A great tea for the dragon knight in you, especially iced. Your taste-buds are in for a pre-emptive strike if you haven’t tried it yet! This tea is great solo, it can hold it’s own in flavour. Also makes a good combo with strawberry teas supporting it.

With MTG’s Dragon’s of Tarkir out, show your devotion to the true Dragonlord and make other Planeswalkers jealous.

Power up: Ask for a strawberry blended tea(Those slushy type teas) and ask them to replace the default tea with this one. It makes an amazing summer treat when you forgot your fire resistance amulet when going on your quest!

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity

6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I’m just coming out of a four-day stretch of migraines, so please bear with me if this note jumps around and makes less sense than usual. My brain still isn’t fully functional.

I went into Teavana looking to buy some of the Scarlet Jasmine I tried last time. The employee working at the counter informed me that the Scarlet Jasmine was actually a blend of this tea and the Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls. Instead of buying the minimum 100g (why don’t they let you buy blended teas in smaller quantities?), I decided to buy 50g of the Dragonfruit to blend at home with my DavidsTea Dragon Pearls. The result tasted almost exactly like the in-store Scarlet Jasmine sample. So hooray for spending less money than I had intended!

On its own, this one makes a nice bedtime tea. It’s a little on the sweet side, so I prefer it blended with green tea, but as far as fruity herbals go it’s one I would enjoy having regularly. I imagine it will be fantastic cold. I’ll have to try that soon.

It’s got a lot of apple and strawberry. I’m not familiar enough with the taste of dragonfruit to pick it out specifically, but I’m sure it’s there. This one tastes much less artificial than some other blends I’ve tried. I also enjoy the light floral scent of the leaves. I’m a fan of floral/fruit blends. The hibiscus adds a nice tart touch, but isn’t overpowering in any way.

Overall, I like it. I’m glad I invested in this one.

Flavors: Apple, Floral, Fruity, Hibiscus, Strawberry

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
kieblera5

This is one of my favorite teas :)

I like be this tea! So yummy perfect for any day:)

Backlog

I’m coming to the end of my 2oz of this one. I got it almost a year ago, I think. And it tastes just as good-hasn’t gotten bad at all. So that’s good! At first I loved it, then I really got into the tea world and found a bunch of other teas I loved so I drank them more. But recently I’ve gotten into drinking it more. Really is a nice, fruity tea for the evenings! I will definitely re-stock this at some point! Probably not any time soon since I’m kinda focusing on drinking my other teas too. But definitely will re-stock in the future! One of Teavana’ better teas!
This was my “victory” tea for yesterday’s accomplishment at being able to work for a few hours and then being able to go to a dr appointment. Which was actually horrible because my pain dr said it was gonna be something entirely different than It was. So I basically got tricked into seeing a psychologist :(
I don’t do well with psychologists, I saw one at the beginning of the year and he just made me feel worse about my life…they aren’t for me! I have enough people to talk to about things anyway!
But yeah, this was my victory tea…even though it wasn’t a really special one, I just felt like drinking it so it counts :P

Flavors: Fruity, Smooth

Fjellrev

Oh no, I’m sorry that you were tricked like that.

Ost

I know! they acted like it was hypnotherapy or something but then It was just a psychologist :(

Wow, that’s ridiculous. :(

Ost

Yeah-wasn’t even a good one either! She didn’t really believe that I wasn’t a cutter because I wear a sweatshirt and fingerless gloves all the time, and she didn’t really believe that I wasn’t molested, because she was assuming that since I have chronic pain in my pelvis that I just mustt have been molested at some point…I’m just like how many times do I have to tell you!? XD It was bad haha! I mean it was so bad that it was kinda funny, but still kinda annoyed, ya know? But I am going to see the dr that lied to me about it on friday…so…that should be interesting 0_0

Fjellrev

How incredibly unprofessional, making such accusations. I am so sorry it got to that point. I would be livid.

Ost

Yeah. :( Oh well, going to try to talk to my dr about it today…sometimes I’m rather good at talking myself out of things, Fjellrev XP

Very floral! Very good! Husband and I are both very impressed!

Flavors: Citrus, Rose, Strawberry