Dragonfruit Devotion

Herbal Tea
Stewed Fruits
Edit tea info Last updated by omgwtfbgd

• “Sorry all, I've been off of Steepster for the past few days. I was finishing my essay for paleopathology (all done aside from my bibliography!). I have to admit that I am not feeling my best;...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 521 tasting notes
  • “this is a great blend BUT this review actually rates the potential it exhibits when mixed with another teavana creation named 'weight to go'. today was ridiculously hot. 29 degrees? on vancouver...” Read full tasting note
    JustJames 345 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I thought I had already finished this, but when I was re-organizing my stash I discovered one more cup's worth in the tin. This was a favorite for a while, but then I found the better and...” Read full tasting note
    wheezybee 243 tasting notes
  • “So now you can get a "free ounce of tea" with a Starbucks reward but this actually means you still have to get a minimum two ounces and pay for one. Whatever. Aren't you surprised that something...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes

From Teavana

Fragrant and floral, this herbal delight holds the essence of Spring in each cup. Exotic dragonfruit, refreshing guava, and plump, juicy strawberry finish with a soft rose petal and sweet magnolia mix. A delicious devotion to the body, mind, and spirit.

Sweet fruit notes from guava, strawberry and dragonfruit with a floral finish from rose and magnolia

About Teavana View company

Another that I got today:)

I like this tea that I think I would like finishing this off, but I am not sure I would want to get this again. I have not had dragonfruit so could not say whether this tastes like true dragonfruit or not. Luckily the flavor profile that I tasted tastes very little like most of the other fruity teas. Actually, the only taste that it reminded me of was Citrus Lavender Sage. Which in fact was suggested on the site as a combo.

Oh heavenly strawberries… how I love to taste you sweetened in the morning. :) This is a yummy herbal fruit tea. I steeped mine strong and added concentrated powdered stevia – drank it warm. Yummy!

This one is hands-down my favorite tea from the spring collection. I have been having at least one cup of this a day (either straight up or blended with some other fruity tea). I hope this one stays permanently.

Boiling 8 min or more

a really nice tea! i can taste strawberry :)

Dragonfruit Devotion is one of my favorites from Teavana. I enjoy it iced, and I blend it with Pineapple Kona Pop. I can drink this all day! The color is beautiful, a rich purple-red. I love how this smells dry and while it’s brewing.

Boiling 8 min or more

I loved it! it was incredibly sweet, fruity and strong! It was almost like dragonfruit cocktail with a floral aroma/undertone. There is not that much actual tea flavor in this tea, but that’s okay, because it is delicious anyways! The mango, strawberries and other fruits also add different flavors to this tea that go really well together. The lemongrass and citrus fruits that are also in here are not strong at all, which I also like, so it’s not the least bit tangy, just beautiful fruity goodness in here :)

This is alright hot—I’m not a fan of hot fruity infusions, though, so I can’t really judge too much there—and a fun fruity sidekick to teas that need a little oomph, but it is so delicious iced. I mix in a little orange blossom honey and guzzle it down after I work out. Super refreshing and a really pretty color!

Iced 8 min or more

This is a good iced tea. I think there’s just a touch too much rose since the floral sometimes overpowers the fruit flavor but it’s nice and refreshing.

Sooooo today is the beginning of a new love story: me and that tea. Only the two of us. Sometimes we will include a friend or the boyfriend, maybe the mom or the cousin. Once brewed, it has a hell of a smell. A fruit perfume seducing everyone around. And a taste…! I shared it. Someone wanted the second brew. Why not? Pink, fruity, lovely.

165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more

A sweet and light herbal tea. Love the steeped color. The Pre-steeped and after steeped smell is so lovely. Doesn’t require any added sweetener, however, I did like it with a bit of honey. Good hot or cold.