Dragonfruit Devotion

Herbal Tea
Apple Pieces, Dragon Fruit, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemon Pieces, Lemongrass, Lychee, Mango, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Strawberry
Flowers, Guava, Hibiscus, Floral, Raspberry, Strawberry, Citrus, Citrus Zest, Fruity, Mango, Passion Fruits, Pleasantly Sour, Fruit Punch, Apple, Bitter, Lemongrass, Sweet, Smooth, Rose, Lychee, Candy, Rosehips, Tropical, Stewed Fruits
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “Sorry all, I’ve been off of Steepster for the past few days. I was finishing my essay for paleopathology (all done aside from my bibliography!). I have to admit that I am not feeling my best;...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 541 tasting notes
  • “this is a great blend BUT this review actually rates the potential it exhibits when mixed with another teavana creation named ‘weight to go’. today was...” Read full tasting note
    JustJames 383 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I thought I had already finished this, but when I was re-organizing my stash I discovered one more cup’s worth in the tin. This was a favorite for a while, but then I found the...” Read full tasting note
    wheezybee 255 tasting notes
  • “So now you can get a “free ounce of tea” with a Starbucks reward but this actually means you still have to get a minimum two ounces and pay for one. Whatever. Aren’t you surprised...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1220 tasting notes

From Teavana

Fragrant and floral, this herbal delight holds the essence of Spring in each cup. Exotic dragonfruit, refreshing guava, and plump, juicy strawberry finish with a soft rose petal and sweet magnolia mix. A delicious devotion to the body, mind, and spirit.

Sweet fruit notes from guava, strawberry and dragonfruit with a floral finish from rose and magnolia

About Teavana View company

Another that I got today:)

I like this tea that I think I would like finishing this off, but I am not sure I would want to get this again. I have not had dragonfruit so could not say whether this tastes like true dragonfruit or not. Luckily the flavor profile that I tasted tastes very little like most of the other fruity teas. Actually, the only taste that it reminded me of was Citrus Lavender Sage. Which in fact was suggested on the site as a combo.

Oh heavenly strawberries… how I love to taste you sweetened in the morning. :) This is a yummy herbal fruit tea. I steeped mine strong and added concentrated powdered stevia – drank it warm. Yummy!

This one is hands-down my favorite tea from the spring collection. I have been having at least one cup of this a day (either straight up or blended with some other fruity tea). I hope this one stays permanently.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is my first attempt at loose leaf tea. I’m noticing a trend of I want stronger flavors, so I either need to add more or steep for longer—probably the first. I have no idea what dragonfuit tastes like, but rather than fruit I taste a more floral/leafy taste. I was expecting something a little more fruity with the ingredients mentioned in the description. But none the less, it’s still a good cup of hot tea. If I ever served cold, I’d definitely add some sugar to it.

Flavors: Flowers, Guava, Hibiscus

(HOT) A nice fruity cup brings out the essence of all flavors, ranging from strawberry to dragonfruit this tea is perfect to warm you up on a chilly night. It has a full palate and strong floral undertones.

Flavors: Floral, Raspberry, Strawberry

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I love the way this tea smells. The lingering perfume taste doesn’t turn me off enough to to not finish the bag. Slighly sour but balanced by the sweeter notes. I’ve had it iced and hot and definitely hot is the way to go.

A summertime favorite! This tea has a very light but prominent fruity flavor.

Flavors: Citrus, Citrus Zest, Fruity, Mango, Passion Fruits, Pleasantly Sour

I found that I had to brew this tea extra strong to get a full flavor out of it, as I have found with most of the teavana teas I’ve tried. When I brewed it according to the directions, it was a light pink color and although the flavored were there, they were very light. After I doubled the amount of tea it was much more enjoyable. I could drink it everyday. It comes out a bright red color and many different notes are tasted in the tea this way. I love it!

3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I had this cold today and really enjoyed it…nice and refreshing. I have tried this hot before, and although good, the smell is way too overpowering for me to enjoy it that way.

I tried this tea at the store when they had sample display…. this is good tea

Iced 0 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 1 OZ / 29 ML