Fig Rose

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almonds, Apple, Beet Root Pieces, Figs, Hibiscus, Hibiscus Flowers, Pineapple, Rose Petals
Flowers, Stewed Fruits
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Haha, I actually I added a Teavana tea to the database! I got an email today about this new tea and knew that I wanted to try it. I mean, fig and rose are some of my favorites, plus this is...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1846 tasting notes
  • “I wanted to get this tea but I was waiting for someone to give me the card so I could get 30% off. Clearly 50% off is a better deal. I picked up 4 oz since after looking at it, it definitely looked...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “So! I was on vacation at a cottage in Georgian Bay this weekend (GORGEOUS!) and had opted only to bring some teabags, as brewing tea when you want to go out and play doesn't really work super well....” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “i love figs, i love rose in tea... when i was at teavana today i was given a coupon for an iced tea... just one dollar. sure! it had been a long, errand filled day. i could do with a tea. and this...” Read full tasting note
    JustJames 342 tasting notes

From Teavana

Awaken your senses to the joy of summer, with dessert inspired, herbal infused brilliance. Luscious fig, apple, and tropical pineapple flourish with sweet, soft rose, hibiscus and a touch of creamy almond in a fruit and floral bouquet that is delicious, delightful and on the right side of decadence.

Rich, sweet balanced flavor of pineapple, apples, creamy caramel, and almond flavors. Luxurious fig slices top the flavor.

About Teavana View company

Backlog.
Another sample from the Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box. Fig Rose is one I had looked at during Teavana’s Heavenly Sale, but ended up skipping, so I was happy to see it in the box. I wasn’t in the mood for hot tea so I made it iced, following the instructions on the back of the package. I really didn’t get a fig taste? Seemed like my cup was a lot of hibiscus, along with something I couldn’t quite place (but definitely didn’t like). Couldn’t get through a cup, ended up pouring it out :(

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This will go down in history as one of the nastiest teas I’ve ever drank. Hopefully I can find someone to swap it with. Yyyyyuck!

I’m so glad I got this tea, at 50% off too! This tea is perfect. Its sweet, but not overpowering. It has sort of an earthy / sweet nutty taste, which I love. I was unsure about this one, but I’ll definitely be buying it again! It’s incredibly tasty, sweet, and smooth.

(If you like toasted nut brulee you’ll probably love this)

I got 2oz and I feel like I can only get4 cups of it. It had to add a lot to get the flavor it.I wouldn’t get this next time. It cheaper than most tea because it herbal blend but those fruits weigh so much. I only got this because it has rose it and has balance of fruit n floral

I had only tasted this tea in a blend, and I liked it so I figured it would be great alone as well! I love the huge chunks of figs it’s an amazingly beautiful tea. It is also incredibly aromatic; it has such a strong fruity smell, it’s almost too much for my poor nose.

it was nice and fresh, fruity, smooth and just really special. I really could not smell or taste the rose or hibiscus that’s in there. The fig, apple and pineapple really took over the tea, which is not a bad thing; it still tasted great and I would definitely recommend it to almost anyone!

This is my FAVORITE tea!!!
I have always been a fan of figs and roses in my tea and this sounded really interesting. So one day I was in the mall with my dad and we ended up in our local Teavana and I actually decided to try it. I have started to not trust Teavana and I wasn’t so sure about this tea. So I decided I might as well buy a cup of it. After ordering it brewed. I was sold! It was FANTASTIC. There is definitely a fig and rose flavor as well as a caramel-ly taste. Also a hint of spiced wine. It’s super easy to brew and I would recommend sugar (I think it brings out the rich flavors). If you love rich yummy herbal teas that are delicious and lush, I would definitely recommend.

I’ve taken an odd liking to teas that have fig as an ingredient. We knew of a sale going on and decided to take a look. The man behind the counter was very nice and took out samples of the different ones on sale. When he said this tea smells like a cookie he wasn’t kidding.

A floral cookie.

Anyway, besides the smell (I just find it weird) it’s a good tea. Light on rose, strong on fig. I think perhaps that the rose in the name actually refers to the color of the liquid when steeped. it’s quite pretty. I’m currently drinking mine lukewarm. I’ve been finding it hard to drink them too hot. Some teas I can but most herbals I find the flavor just doesn’t come out.

Many impulse buys at Teavana today. I popped in to buy a clear mug for blooming tea. Next thing I know, I’m surrounded by giant hatbox tins of tea, the saleswoman using the lid as a sort of fan to waft the dry leaf aroma at me. This Fig Rose is nice. Tart, creamy, naturally sweet. The almond is noticeable; the rose not at all. It’s fruity without having that weak-cocktail-on-a-cruise-ship feel. Not sure I’ll always have to have this in the tea stash, but I’m enjoying it. A fine herbal tea for any time of year.