Cha Ven Thai tea

Black Rooibos Blend
Assam Black Tea, Candied Pinapple, Cardamom, Coconut Chips,, Rooibos, Star Anise Bits
Edit tea info Last updated by Maddy Barone

From Teavana

Travel to modern Thailand with this lush, gorgeous confetti of spices that tantalizes the eyes and tastes at every turn. Our Thai tea is blended harmoniously with roasted almonds, star anise, red rooibos, and black full leaves to transport your senses to pure exotic delight. An alluring sweet sinless journey awaits, featuring delectable star anise, nutty almonds, tingly ginger, and creamy coconut. CONTAINS NUTS

Creamy, nutty infusion with spicy undertones

About Teavana View company

Still my one true love.
I let my non-tea-drinking friend have a sip and he loved it as well…do we have a possible convert on our hands? Possibly. All thanks to this delicious cup of heaven.

What a grand smell. Both the dry and wet smell are so delicious. The flavor can vary depending on how long you steep it and the amount of tea you use. I had to steep mine for longer then the recommended 2-3 minutes because I felt it didn’t have enough flavor and this is also the last of the batch. Every other cup I’ve made has been fine.

All in all good tea. It’s good with a spot of honey but it really doesn’t need it to be honest.

Agree with you about more steep time.

While I was at the Mayo Clinic this week I had a 4 hour stretch between appointments. I didn’t want to hang around the waiting room so I decided to see if there were any tea shops in Rochester. I found one, in a mall. Teavana. I had never been to a Teavana. It was similar to the David’s I’ve visited in Winnipeg.

I picked up three teas while there: this one, the Cacoa Mint, and one of the new teas for fall, Poached Pear Cider. I just wish I could have gotten little samples instead of a full two ounces. But I guess 2 ounces isn’t too much to try out a tea.

But I’m reviewing this one tonight since I had it this afternoon. It’s been cold and rainy today, which is prefect tea drinking weather. I really liked this one. It was smooth, and for me the spice was just right, not too bold or so weak that I couldn’t feel it. The color was a nice dark amber color. I bet it smell really good. My sense of smell is gone again, which is unfortunate, but I have hopes of it returning soon. The doc at Mayo put me on 5 medications, 3 of them steroids, which should open up my sinuses and allow me to get some scent up in the olfactory nerve area.

At any reate, although this tea won’t be an Absolute, All Time Fave, it is very pleasant and I think I’ll enjoy it this fall.

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 1 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

Very good. The measurement of 1 tsp is actually good enough. The jury’s out on this. I may or may not purchase this again.

I had this with no sugar, and still had a great taste to it. I love the smell….makes me want to eat thai food with it though! Teavana used to have a thai tea, that I bought like 2 pounds in when it got discontinued. I think this is a fair replacement. I also tried it with a ginger tea…and liked it even more!

The smell is heavenly, sweet and clean. Hopefully the next cup I brew will have more taste. Needs more steeping time then recommended and maybe a little more tea. Looking forward to next taste test. Overall I think this will be a winner for me.