Strawberry Slender Pu-Erh

High
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

From Teavana

Guiltless yet beguiling, this sweet strawberry blend leaves ordinary taste behind. Featuring aged pu-erh black tea, it is a guilt-free delight with swirls of vanilla and whole strawberries.

Full bodied infusion of bold pu-erh and sweet strawberry undertones.

About Teavana View company

I absolutely love strawberry and strawberry teas. The addition of this tea was a nice surprise; I’m not sure I’d tried a pu-erh tea before this one. Lots of good strawberry aroma, light lingering strawberry flavor. I added sweet cream creamer, so my tea tasted like strawberries and cream. Good strength.

Flavors: Fruity, Strawberry, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Upon first impression, I noticed it smelled A LOT like strawberry Fruit By The Foot. The leaves are dark brown, consistent with a traditional puerh tea. There are bits of strawberry in it and it is intensely aromatic. The flavor is very similar to the taste, balancing the strawberry flavor with with the rich flavor of the puerh base. It’s my first time with a flavored puerh and I must say I quite enjoyed it!

Iced

While the strawberry is a lovely contrast to the Pu-Erh leaves, its delicate flavor is easily overpowered by this fermented black tea.