Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Pumpkin, Spices, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Sweet, Creamy, White Chocolate, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Coffee, Chocolate, Cloves, Vanilla, Caramel, Carrot, Toffee, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile, Nutmeg, Peppercorn
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

This is a good pumpkin spice tea – however I have had better but I’ve also had worse..so there’s that. :P

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of actual oolong tea in the bag. After searching all I could see were little chopped up bits of leaves and barely any at that. I’m used to big leafy oolongs so I found this strange.

I will be trying a second steep but for the lack of actual tea in this tea I think it will be pretty watery. =/

I’ve had a lot of pumpkin flavoured beverages this fall, but this one is my absolute favourite. The pumpkin flavor is deep and intense. Pumpkin isn’t all that flavorful to begin with, so in this tea its about as flavorful as pumpkin can really be. The spice is subtle and perfect. The tea is also pretty sweet, making it taste more like pumpkin pie!

Absolutely fantastic, I wouldn’t change a thing!

This is another one of my absolute favourite teas. I stock up on it during the post-Christmas sale to enjoy all through the year. I must say that I prefer it to the Pumpkin Chai blend from David’s Tea. It has a little something extra that I love, making it taste smoother and creamier. It is an oily tea that does leave a residue after brewing, but I can deal with that. I highly recommend this one, especially as a tea latte! Yum yum!

Backlog. Pretty good, both by itself and blended with other teas (I tried it with a caramel chai and maybe a basic black). Would buy again.

The smell of the “leafs” is delicious, and also when the tea is done keeps the good fragrance. The downside is that this tea is kinda oily and artificial, and I could barely see any tea. Bu tastes good Enough.

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spices

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 0 sec 4 g 15 OZ / 443 ML

Felt like having something sweet and flavoured, this was the only tea that fit the bill in my work stash. Felt a little lacking today though, compared to my previous notes on this. The melty chocolate oil slicks bothered me as did the strangeness of caramelized brulee & pumpkin spice on the watery base that is tea. Sometimes whether you like a tea or not just boils down to that day’s mood.

My traditional Sunday morning tea. Made it one morning, took it with me to church, when I got to church my two year old says she’s thirsty. So I let her sip. Big mistake. Then my six year old wants some. They. are. hooked. But I see why it is soooo delicious! I have tried numerous pumpkin teas and have always been disappointed…until now. I LOVE THIS TEA! Somehow Teavana got everything just right here.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin, Sweet

This was an okay pumpkin tea. Unfortunately, I’m comparing it to Butiki’s Pumking Creme Brulee (which is AMAZING!) and this one just doesn’t measure up. It has a nice blend of pumpkin pie spices that don’t come across as overly spicy and there is a bit of creaminess from the white chocolate, but I just don’t taste that rich pumpkin flavor that I’m craving.

Flavors: Creamy, Spices, White Chocolate

Not bad but there is not a strong pumpkin flavor. Mostly just the “brulee”.

This is the fourth and last tea that I got from Teavana (my first Oolong) with the Holiday Pack. I added an extra teaspoon of tea and the usual teaspoon and a half of sugar in my mug before pouring the tea in my mug. The smell is of complete cinnamon and the taste is cinnamon upfront with a hint of pumpkin spice in the finish. I must not be a fan of some of these more spicy holiday teas from Teavana as this one had way too much of a cinnamon taste for me, similar to the Spiced Apple Cider.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor