Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Spices, Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin, Sweet, Vanilla, Caramel, Carrot, Toffee, Cloves, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile, Nutmeg, Peppercorn
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

This is a good pumpkin spice tea – however I have had better but I’ve also had worse..so there’s that. :P

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of actual oolong tea in the bag. After searching all I could see were little chopped up bits of leaves and barely any at that. I’m used to big leafy oolongs so I found this strange.

I will be trying a second steep but for the lack of actual tea in this tea I think it will be pretty watery. =/

I’ve had a lot of pumpkin flavoured beverages this fall, but this one is my absolute favourite. The pumpkin flavor is deep and intense. Pumpkin isn’t all that flavorful to begin with, so in this tea its about as flavorful as pumpkin can really be. The spice is subtle and perfect. The tea is also pretty sweet, making it taste more like pumpkin pie!

Absolutely fantastic, I wouldn’t change a thing!

comfy

This is my 13 year old son’s favorite tea. It’s warm. Just enough hint of spice for him. I do enjoy a cup with him but I prefer a spicier blend.

I had a pot of this last night. Once again, as with all the other flavored oolongs I’ve tried from Teavana so far, I definitely don’t think there was even close to enough actual oolong in this to even bother having put it in the mix in the first place. This probably should have just been a flavored herbal tea in the end.

I do, however, think the flavor of this was quite nice. The chocolate in this mix sweetened it just enough to balance the spices. I still think there was too much cinnamon because it kind of made the back of my throat feel rough, which often happens when there is too much sweet cinnamon. This tasted better the longer I let it steep. I would consider buying some of this but maybe only if it were on sale.

Flavors: Spices

Kyla Covington Abercrombie

Hey, I’m pretty new to teas. So far I only have teavana but I just order some other things. This tea is my son’s favorite. Well, it was in the store. I’ve made it at home a few times for him. I think you are right. It needs to steep longer. How long did you do it for? thanks for the help, Kyla

The Cookie Lady

Yay for new tea converts!! I brewed this in a 3-cup pot, from which I took the first cup out after about 5 minutes. The second cup came out around 9 minutes. The final cup that was the best came out somewhere between 15 and 20 minutes after first putting the infuser in to brew.

Also, you might try checking out Adagio or River Tea. They both seem somewhat similar to Teavana but a little cheaper and you don’t have to buy as much (at least in the case of Adagio).

Good luck finding more teas to enjoy!

This is an okay but not great pumpkin tea. The dry leaf smells great, very intense and heavy on the clove, but the steeped cup is a little watery and bland, even though there’s a pretty heavy film of oil on top.

I would never guess this was an oolong – the base doesn’t come through at all. There’s notes of pumpkin, clove, cinnamon, vanilla and some natural sweetness. I added some milk and sugar which I think improved it slightly.

With all the different pumpkin teas to choose from, I wouldn’t buy this again, even though it’s not terrible.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin, Sweet, Vanilla

Fjellrev

The only two Teavana teas I ever bought were oolongs and the oolong wasn’t there either. So strange! Maybe it depends on the quality, or the fact that they put so much other shrapnel in the tea.

Anlina

I think it’s mostly the ratio of tea to everything else. One of my all time favourite teas is their Six Summits Oolong, which is an oolong with raspberry flavouring but no fruit bits and it’s amazing. Lots of oolong complexity comes through.

A nice blend, but a better latte. Drinking it as a straight tea (though with 2 tbsp milk and 1 tsp brown sugar) I found it to have a too watery taste. It is very sweet on its own and has nice tastes of caramel and spices and perhaps a sweet toffee taste as well. It has a layer of an oily substance on the top of it, but when mixed in the latte it is unnoticeable. The half water, half steamed milk takes away the watery taste, and compliments all the spices the blend has to offer. Although it is a little pricer than say David’s Tea ($11.50 for 50g) I think it may be worth it for a nice at-home pumpkin spice latte.
I would reccommend BUT only has a latte!

Flavors: Caramel, Carrot, Spices, Sweet, Toffee, Vanilla

3 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It tastes artificially spicy, if that makes any sense. I can’t taste the oolong, I can’t taste the pumpkin and weirdly I find it overly sweet. I will be finishing it up and not repurchasing.

This is my favourite tea from Teavana. Probably the only tea I will spend money on from there when it comes back in the fall months. I miss it so much! It makes a beautiful spicy lattee when you steep it in half hot water, half warm milk! Mmmm sooo yummy. You can’t trace any kind of artificial taste in this, either. Just like spicy, earthy, sweet, warm goodness. Please bring this back soon, Teavana!!

I’ve only tried this once so far, and on its own I didn’t like it very much. I ordered 4oz because it sounded amazing and Teavana was having an online sale for it. It’s boring. It’s not bad but I don’t have the desire to drink it again, really. I mixed it with Celestial Seasoning’s Cinnamon Apple Spice and it was much better that way. I’m considering adding cream to it or something because it was just “eh”. You can’t taste the chocolate at all.

Flavors: Cinnamon