Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Pumpkin, Spices, Caramel, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Nuts, Peppercorn, Spicy, Sugar, Sweet, Nutmeg, Chocolate, Cloves, Cocoa, Cream, White Chocolate, Creamy, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Coffee, Vanilla, Carrot, Toffee, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

This is a good pumpkin spice tea – however I have had better but I’ve also had worse..so there’s that. :P

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of actual oolong tea in the bag. After searching all I could see were little chopped up bits of leaves and barely any at that. I’m used to big leafy oolongs so I found this strange.

I will be trying a second steep but for the lack of actual tea in this tea I think it will be pretty watery. =/

I’ve had a lot of pumpkin flavoured beverages this fall, but this one is my absolute favourite. The pumpkin flavor is deep and intense. Pumpkin isn’t all that flavorful to begin with, so in this tea its about as flavorful as pumpkin can really be. The spice is subtle and perfect. The tea is also pretty sweet, making it taste more like pumpkin pie!

Absolutely fantastic, I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sampled this in store and liked it, so I bought one of their pre filled tins. I find that the brew is slightly cloudy. It wasn’t cloudy in store. It is fairly tasty with a number of different notes present. There is pumpkin, nutmeg, and clove definitely. There is also a note of spices and I think caramel too. This tea has a lot of complex flavors. The main problem I have with this tea is it was overpriced at $40 for 6 oz.

I brewed this one time in a 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper with 3 tsp leaf and 190 degree water for 3 min.

I like Teavana, but I agree that many of their blends are really OP. $40 for 6 oz., is way more than I would like to pay.

Yuck. The pumpkin spice is very evident in both the aroma and flavour of this tea, but nonetheless this was not a fun cup to drink. I’m used to liking most pumpkin-flavoured things, so this tea was somewhat of an impulse buy. However, I think I’ll stick to pumpkin spice lattes, scones, muffins, etc. in the future. Speaking of lattes, I think I need to prepare the remainder of this tea with milk each time.

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spices

I can not taste the oolong base unfortunately, but I really like the spice combination and the caramel sweetness. I can taste pepper, mace?, allspice, cinnamon, ginger, and maybe clove? Very complex and there are a lot of undertones of sweetness, spicy, vanilla, and caramel. I also forgot to take the leaves out and it never got bitter or astringent. However it did turn very dark, so I’m guessing this is a medium or dark oolong.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Nuts, Peppercorn, Spices, Spicy, Sugar, Sweet

This can kind of be a hit or miss depending on the day it seems. Sometimes I’m drinking this like it’s going out of style, some days it just tastes like someone stirred pumpkin spice in hot water. I wish the oolong was a little more prevalent, but overall I really enjoy this tea. It needs to be steeped at least 5 minutes for me and you have to shake the bag to evenly distribute everything other wise it can either be too spicy or too weak. I got 250g of this on sale during boxing week and it will probably take a while for me to get through it, but overall it’s a nice, spicy tea that’s great with milk and sugar on a cold day.

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spicy

I love this tea, and this is coming from someone who is not a big fan of pumpkin. Something about the spice combination. I love making it into a latte with just a little bit of sweetener.

Flavors: Nutmeg

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I really love this tea, it was the first teavana tea that I ever tried. It’s especially good when you add a little milk to make it into a frothy latte. I find that it can withstand 2 steeps which is great because it’s pretty darn expensive! If you can, get this tea when it’s on sale!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

A little cup of autumn. I tried this at a friends house. Normally, I don’t purchase Teavana teas, but this one left me wanting more. I may have to splurge and get some for myself.