Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Chocolate, Cloves, Cocoa, Cream, Spices, White Chocolate, Clove, Ginger, Sweet, Creamy, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Coffee, Vanilla, Caramel, Carrot, Toffee, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile, Peppercorn
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

This is a good pumpkin spice tea – however I have had better but I’ve also had worse..so there’s that. :P

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of actual oolong tea in the bag. After searching all I could see were little chopped up bits of leaves and barely any at that. I’m used to big leafy oolongs so I found this strange.

I will be trying a second steep but for the lack of actual tea in this tea I think it will be pretty watery. =/

I’ve had a lot of pumpkin flavoured beverages this fall, but this one is my absolute favourite. The pumpkin flavor is deep and intense. Pumpkin isn’t all that flavorful to begin with, so in this tea its about as flavorful as pumpkin can really be. The spice is subtle and perfect. The tea is also pretty sweet, making it taste more like pumpkin pie!

Absolutely fantastic, I wouldn’t change a thing!

I really love this tea, it was the first teavana tea that I ever tried. It’s especially good when you add a little milk to make it into a frothy latte. I find that it can withstand 2 steeps which is great because it’s pretty darn expensive! If you can, get this tea when it’s on sale!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

A little cup of autumn. I tried this at a friends house. Normally, I don’t purchase Teavana teas, but this one left me wanting more. I may have to splurge and get some for myself.

I had a sample of this one tonight at Teavana in the Apache Mall in Rochester. I enjoyed it but not so much that I bought any. Instead I bought 2 ounces of Caramel Chai instead. Sort of wish I’d gotten the Pumpkin Spice Brulee. Oh well.

The first day of the aspirin desensitization is complete and went well. I had the desired alleric/asthma attack with hives, so the doctor is pleased. Tomorrow we do it again. Yay?

Good luck! That doesn’t sound super fun.

Maddy Barone

It really wasn’t that bad. If it goes right I won’t have a reaction tomorrow and I’ll be done!

Why don’t they use they name ‘creme brulee’? It’s an actual dessert. ‘Brulee’ just means burnt. This is another tea I had at the store. There are sooo many scents/ flavours going on here. First, there are the usual pumpkin spices. Then there is the creamy white chocolate. And a cocoa flavour. Didn’t really notice any pumpkin. Thankfully, the chicory decided to hide in the sample I tried. It’s okay, but trying too hard.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cocoa, Cream, Nutmeg, Spices, White Chocolate

This is another one of my absolute favourite teas. I stock up on it during the post-Christmas sale to enjoy all through the year. I must say that I prefer it to the Pumpkin Chai blend from David’s Tea. It has a little something extra that I love, making it taste smoother and creamier. It is an oily tea that does leave a residue after brewing, but I can deal with that. I highly recommend this one, especially as a tea latte! Yum yum!

Backlog. Pretty good, both by itself and blended with other teas (I tried it with a caramel chai and maybe a basic black). Would buy again.

The smell of the “leafs” is delicious, and also when the tea is done keeps the good fragrance. The downside is that this tea is kinda oily and artificial, and I could barely see any tea. Bu tastes good Enough.

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spices

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 0 sec 4 g 15 OZ / 443 ML

Felt like having something sweet and flavoured, this was the only tea that fit the bill in my work stash. Felt a little lacking today though, compared to my previous notes on this. The melty chocolate oil slicks bothered me as did the strangeness of caramelized brulee & pumpkin spice on the watery base that is tea. Sometimes whether you like a tea or not just boils down to that day’s mood.