Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Caramel, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile, Nutmeg, Peppercorn
Edit tea info Last updated by Caroline

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

This is a good pumpkin spice tea – however I have had better but I’ve also had worse..so there’s that. :P

I was a bit disappointed at the lack of actual oolong tea in the bag. After searching all I could see were little chopped up bits of leaves and barely any at that. I’m used to big leafy oolongs so I found this strange.

I will be trying a second steep but for the lack of actual tea in this tea I think it will be pretty watery. =/

I’ve had a lot of pumpkin flavoured beverages this fall, but this one is my absolute favourite. The pumpkin flavor is deep and intense. Pumpkin isn’t all that flavorful to begin with, so in this tea its about as flavorful as pumpkin can really be. The spice is subtle and perfect. The tea is also pretty sweet, making it taste more like pumpkin pie!

Absolutely fantastic, I wouldn’t change a thing!

OMG this tea hit the spot. Between a toffee and caramel flavor mixed with the rich pumpkin spice it really reminds me what I love about pumpkin flavored drinks. I almost feel as though I am eating a home baked pumpkin pie!

Flavors: Caramel, Vanilla

I am a pumpkin spice fanatic, and this has been perfect. I’ve been drinking it cold with no sweetener and it is just right – the perfect blend of spices, the slightest tinge of sweetness, and just the right amount of pumpkin flavoring. I usually think rooibos teas are too weak, but this is perfect.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I hate to admit this, because I want to hate a Teavana tea, but this is good! I’m getting more “spice” than “pumpkin” for sure, but it’s still a solid tea. I do wish the flavor was more pronounced. Pretty sweet – I didn’t have to add anything to it. Smells super yummy, too. Leaves a really pleasant cooling sensation with each sip.

I’m on the fence about whether or not I’d purchase this tea. If it was on sale, I would for sure.

Thanks for this sample, Eva!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I wasn’t sure about this one at first when I ordered it online, but it was such a great deal since the 2 OZ price was less than a to-go cup in store and I really wanted to try it.

Dry leaves smell really spicy and remind me of pumpkin pie (obviously). The taste of the infused tea is actually pretty good and I might even order some more! I didn’t need to put more than a teaspoon per cup of water to get a great flavor. In the list of ingredient there is chocolate but I didn’t notice it so maybe it just makes the flavors more “round”.

It is a great tea not only for fall but for all year long. I really liked it and will drink it again and possibly buy some more after the amount I have will be depleted.

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Cloves, Nutmeg

One of my new favorite autumn teas! Sad it was seasonal so bought a large tin full which I don’t think will last the year. It is very tasty but is also very messy. Since it mostly has things in it that aren’t just tea leaves DO NOT leave in your steeper for hours. Wash it immediately or suffer glazey ick all over your steeper. Also leaves films on things. So savor fast. A good tea to use the Rishi bags with. Good for resteeping on a rainy day you want a spicy treat. Good sweet or non sweet! Unique!! But could have more oolong.

I had low expectations for this tea, but I actually like it. I’ve gotten 3 steeps out of 1.5 teaspoons of leaves. The smell of it once brewed is weaker than the dry leaves. It tastes spicy (like a chai) and not too sweet.

What immediately made me excited about this tea blend was the fact it has real pumpkin in it. Actual, honest to God, pumpkin pieces. Autumn is really great for pumpkin flavoured things, but I wind up getting bored with flavours claiming to be pumpkin but are only pumpkin pie spice. This at least changed the pace.

It has real pumpkin pieces, allspice and clove, white chocolate, and pumpkin seeds. The pumpkin has a subtler flavour than if you were to eat straight up pumpkin, but the spices mix well with it. A pet peeve of mine, however, are the claims of this being a more butterscotch tea than pumpkin, but this is of course my palette’s personal opinion. The tea itself does not have caramel and definitely tastes more like pie than Werther’s originals. It tastes even better paired with Teavana’s Cocoa Caramel Sea Salt tea and soy milk.

Now for the bad: This tea is very greasy. I recommend it brewed in single cups or a PerfecTea maker over a standard tea pot, as you tend to have to let the device soak in hot water after you’re done. While the tea is creamier cold, the cinnamon and nutmeg give it that “cold cider bitterness” when chilled. I also think it could stand to contain more oolong leaves, as that oolong flavour doesn’t stick out at all; although this doesn’t bother me as much, as I prefer my oolongs unflavoured anyway.

All in all it tastes amazing and is one that I recommend a lot to people.

Brewed a cup earlier today. I noticed what others said about the sediment and oils, but neither really bother me much. This was pleasant, yet underwhelming; definitely reminded me of fall. I got 50g at 50% kind of on impulse. I still much prefer my Pumpkin Chai from David’s but this is nice.