Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Pumpkin, Spices, Coffee, Cinnamon, Chocolate, Cloves, Clove, Sweet, Vanilla, Caramel, Carrot, Toffee, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile, Nutmeg, Peppercorn
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

A nice blend, but a better latte. Drinking it as a straight tea (though with 2 tbsp milk and 1 tsp brown sugar) I found it to have a too watery taste. It is very sweet on its own and has nice tastes of caramel and spices and perhaps a sweet toffee taste as well. It has a layer of an oily substance on the top of it, but when mixed in the latte it is unnoticeable. The half water, half steamed milk takes away the watery taste, and compliments all the spices the blend has to offer. Although it is a little pricer than say David’s Tea ($11.50 for 50g) I think it may be worth it for a nice at-home pumpkin spice latte.
I would reccommend BUT only has a latte!

Flavors: Caramel, Carrot, Spices, Sweet, Toffee, Vanilla

3 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It tastes artificially spicy, if that makes any sense. I can’t taste the oolong, I can’t taste the pumpkin and weirdly I find it overly sweet. I will be finishing it up and not repurchasing.

This is my favourite tea from Teavana. Probably the only tea I will spend money on from there when it comes back in the fall months. I miss it so much! It makes a beautiful spicy lattee when you steep it in half hot water, half warm milk! Mmmm sooo yummy. You can’t trace any kind of artificial taste in this, either. Just like spicy, earthy, sweet, warm goodness. Please bring this back soon, Teavana!!

I’ve only tried this once so far, and on its own I didn’t like it very much. I ordered 4oz because it sounded amazing and Teavana was having an online sale for it. It’s boring. It’s not bad but I don’t have the desire to drink it again, really. I mixed it with Celestial Seasoning’s Cinnamon Apple Spice and it was much better that way. I’m considering adding cream to it or something because it was just “eh”. You can’t taste the chocolate at all.

Flavors: Cinnamon

The initial scent of this one is all delicious pumpkin … which then fades to something that reminds me of Mango Mate Pu’erh Punch. Yuck! I’ve been having mostly good luck with the teas I got from Teavana’s Heavenly Sale and I’d really like it if the few I have left aren’t drain-worthy.

Anyway, I really wasn’t looking forward to this tea today. The smell of the dry leaves was nauseating. I made two thermoses of this to take to work and added cinnamon creamer to both. And … this tea is actually pretty good! It reminds me of a watery egg nog with some pumpkin added.

Yay! Another breakfast tea I can be happy about drinking! I’m so glad this one tastes better than it smells.

OMG this tea hit the spot. Between a toffee and caramel flavor mixed with the rich pumpkin spice it really reminds me what I love about pumpkin flavored drinks. I almost feel as though I am eating a home baked pumpkin pie!

Flavors: Caramel, Vanilla

I am a pumpkin spice fanatic, and this has been perfect. I’ve been drinking it cold with no sweetener and it is just right – the perfect blend of spices, the slightest tinge of sweetness, and just the right amount of pumpkin flavoring. I usually think rooibos teas are too weak, but this is perfect.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I hate to admit this, because I want to hate a Teavana tea, but this is good! I’m getting more “spice” than “pumpkin” for sure, but it’s still a solid tea. I do wish the flavor was more pronounced. Pretty sweet – I didn’t have to add anything to it. Smells super yummy, too. Leaves a really pleasant cooling sensation with each sip.

I’m on the fence about whether or not I’d purchase this tea. If it was on sale, I would for sure.

Thanks for this sample, Eva!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I wasn’t sure about this one at first when I ordered it online, but it was such a great deal since the 2 OZ price was less than a to-go cup in store and I really wanted to try it.

Dry leaves smell really spicy and remind me of pumpkin pie (obviously). The taste of the infused tea is actually pretty good and I might even order some more! I didn’t need to put more than a teaspoon per cup of water to get a great flavor. In the list of ingredient there is chocolate but I didn’t notice it so maybe it just makes the flavors more “round”.

It is a great tea not only for fall but for all year long. I really liked it and will drink it again and possibly buy some more after the amount I have will be depleted.

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Cloves, Nutmeg

One of my new favorite autumn teas! Sad it was seasonal so bought a large tin full which I don’t think will last the year. It is very tasty but is also very messy. Since it mostly has things in it that aren’t just tea leaves DO NOT leave in your steeper for hours. Wash it immediately or suffer glazey ick all over your steeper. Also leaves films on things. So savor fast. A good tea to use the Rishi bags with. Good for resteeping on a rainy day you want a spicy treat. Good sweet or non sweet! Unique!! But could have more oolong.