Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Chocolate, Cloves, Cocoa, Cream, Spices, White Chocolate, Clove, Ginger, Sweet, Creamy, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Coffee, Vanilla, Caramel, Carrot, Toffee, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile, Peppercorn
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

My traditional Sunday morning tea. Made it one morning, took it with me to church, when I got to church my two year old says she’s thirsty. So I let her sip. Big mistake. Then my six year old wants some. They. are. hooked. But I see why it is soooo delicious! I have tried numerous pumpkin teas and have always been disappointed…until now. I LOVE THIS TEA! Somehow Teavana got everything just right here.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin, Sweet

This was an okay pumpkin tea. Unfortunately, I’m comparing it to Butiki’s Pumking Creme Brulee (which is AMAZING!) and this one just doesn’t measure up. It has a nice blend of pumpkin pie spices that don’t come across as overly spicy and there is a bit of creaminess from the white chocolate, but I just don’t taste that rich pumpkin flavor that I’m craving.

Flavors: Creamy, Spices, White Chocolate

Not bad but there is not a strong pumpkin flavor. Mostly just the “brulee”.

This is the fourth and last tea that I got from Teavana (my first Oolong) with the Holiday Pack. I added an extra teaspoon of tea and the usual teaspoon and a half of sugar in my mug before pouring the tea in my mug. The smell is of complete cinnamon and the taste is cinnamon upfront with a hint of pumpkin spice in the finish. I must not be a fan of some of these more spicy holiday teas from Teavana as this one had way too much of a cinnamon taste for me, similar to the Spiced Apple Cider.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor

This tea was alright, but had a bit too much of a coffee flavor for my taste. I won’t purchase it again.

Flavors: Coffee, Pumpkin

With “white chocolate pieces (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, dextrose)” as the second listed ingredient in this Teavana Chunk o’ Food blend, I should not have been surprised to espy the dreaded “oil slick” atop my freshly brewed batch of this “tea”. This blend might be a new record even for Teavana: a “tea” blend in which tea figures as ingredient number … drum roll … six! That’s right, there’s only slightly more tea in this mix than the seventh and eight ingredients: natural & artificial flavoring.

So it’s not really tea, once again. It’s not bad, if viewed as an infusion of cinnamon and various and sundry food items, but I would never purchase this product. My envelope came in last year’s holiday gift set, and with the holidays nearly upon us and “pumpkin spice mania” in full view at every turn—does anyone really crave Pumpkin Lattes? or is that just a marketing-generated illusion to make everyone think that they crave Pumpkin Lattes?

Oh well, another Teavana blend with more cinnamon than anything else. The moral of this story:

Always read the label before buying any “Flavored Oolong Tea”.

Flavors: Cinnamon

I’m with you regarding teas containing so little tea it’s a shame.

Well I guess I have been spoiled by high quality tea.

For an oolong the leaves are rather broken and looks a lot more like black tea but whatever.

I was feeling fall festive and noticed I had this in the pantry and hadn’t tried it yet. Felt like as good a time as any.

Well what I do notice is that it looks kinda gritty or filmy or something. Smells more like apple cider than pumpkin anything.

And the flavor is meh.

Not gonna be my seasonal favorite I’m afraid

It’s Halloween so a pumpkin-flavored tea seemed to be the perfect choice today. As is expected with this blend (and some others from Teavana) there was an oily sheen that rose to the top. There were also pieces of tea and/or spice floating in my cup and lots of tea bits in the bottom of my mug. It may be time to find a new tea ball. I steeped this a little too long but with a little honey it was still good.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is my 13 year old son’s favorite tea. It’s warm. Just enough hint of spice for him. I do enjoy a cup with him but I prefer a spicier blend.