Blooming Tiger

Flowering White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Iced 8 min or more

From Teavana

This artisan display tea is comprised of a vibrant orange tiger lily blossom with an arch of hand-tied jasmine flowers, and a delightful white tea completes the bouquet.

How to Prepare
To brew a blooming tea, we recommend a clear or see-through teapot, so that you can really enjoy the attractive display. Use one ball for 16-32oz of water, depending on the strength of tea desired. Steep for 3-5 minutes and watch the bloom unfold. You may leave the tea in the pot.
White tea with a hand-tied orange tiger lily blossom.

About Teavana View company

So I brewed up my last Blooming Tiger tea. This time, I did the cold brew method. OMG this is delicious and refreshing. I love the floral and green tones to it as well. The flower was beautiful as well.

Iced 8 min or more

This is my first blooming tea. Nice light floral scent/taste. It does get a little bitter after a while, which is somewhat problematic since I’m steeping it in the Teavana Rhapsody tumbler – I can’t really get the bloom out until I’m done!

It’s an enjoyable experience, though, and I’ll definitely drink it again.

This was the first blooming tea I had tried and I was hooked. I’m the primary tea drinker in my household, so I often find myself steeping one blossom in my 16 oz. tumbler and re-steeping, though it’s done just as well in my 32 oz. pitcher with one steep. Also does well iced! A longer steep will get a stronger, sweeter flavor, though it can get a slight bitter aftertaste if you leave the bloom to steep for an hour or more. It’s best to remove the bloom and store it in a small zip-loc in the refrigerator if you plan to use it for multiple steeps. Also of note: Teavana has switched to offering peach and strawberry-infused blooming teas for sale in their stores and online. Blooming Tiger is a floral/jasmine white tea, and you may not be able to walk in or purchase it online at present. Unclear if it’s seasonal or if this is a permanent switch.

Huh, I’ve never tried to ice a blooming tea before. That’d be a nice sight every time one opens the fridge. “Yuck, this needs a ton of mustard, hey there Blooming Tiger! Nice to know that I have something delicious waiting here!”

Blooming teas are always a fun little experience. not the best in terms of taste quality but the coolness makes it worthwhile, especially when you get a really nice bloom.