White Chocolate Peppermint

Food Rooibos Blend
Carob Pieces, Cocoa Nibs, Licorice Root, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Red Rooibos, Vanilla Pieces, White Chocolate
Sweet, White Chocolate, Chocolate, Peppermint, Vanilla, Butter, Cream, Creamy, Sugar, Mint, Rooibos, Winter Honey
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Teavana

Inspired by decadent Holiday treats, this rooibos mingles rich, creamy white chocolate balanced exquisitely with cocoa bits and the flavor of crushed candy cane pieces. Surprise your senses with a gifted cup of this calorie and caffeine free rooibos perfect for sharing with family and friends.

Richly sweet, creamy white chocolate with a delightful peppermint finish

Ingredients:White chocolate pieces (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, dextrose), cocoa kernels, carob pieces, red rooibos, natural and artificial flavor, vanilla pieces, liquorice root. CONTAINS MILK

About Teavana View company

So I Get that teavana has acquired a poor rep in the past for having pushy customer service, but we’re not all like that at all. Some the the garbage that out reps used to use was scripted and pure crop, but I hate when people throw us under the bus with all the other crappy service moments they have had and assume that everyone must be a pushy assholes. Anyways….
I love this tea and I hope everyone else did too because I may have heard a little birdie (my floor manager) say that it will be making a triumphant return even after the rumors said otherwise. Sorry I vented, and thanks for listening.

Flavors: Peppermint, White Chocolate

Anlina

I’ve generally had good experiences with Teavana staff in store, aside from them sometimes not really having accurate info about products. They’re always very enthusiastic but I’ve never experienced pushy.

Frustratingly, email support has been annoyingly useless the couple of times I’ve contacted them.

Steven Cook

Well, I am truly sorry and I hope we can better serve you in the future.

This tea smells like Christmas! Such a rich, sweet peppermint scent…and it tastes ALMOST as good as it smells. I really don’t notice the rooibos flavor at all, just LOTS of peppermint balanced by a bit of sweetness and depth from the white chocolate. The only thing I don’t like about this tea is that it leaves an oily residue in my infuser and mug that necessitates a good scrub with Dawn after drinking. Otherwise, it’s great!

Flavors: Peppermint, White Chocolate

An employee offered me a sample of this tea in store and I was eager to bring some home with me. Seeing as it was a chilly Minnesota winter the warmth of the holiday season resonated with each sip. The ‘chocolate’ was mild and not choking like some cocoa based teas and the peppermint was wonderfully warm. I found that this tea tended to lean towards the ‘thin’ side if steeped too high and the peppermint became a little unsavory.

I would definitely recommend this if they carry it again in the winter months for when you don’t want dense hot chocolate.

Flavors: Butter, Chocolate, Creamy, Peppermint, Winter Honey

I ran out of this a while ago and realized I never wrote a note for it – oops!

I love this one. It needs the tiniest bit of sugar, but once it’s sweetened, it’s fantastic. Very minty with the chocolate adding sweetness.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

T&C TTB Tea # 6 – Backlog May 23

Sorry to everyone for this huge influx of reviews. Problem is that I haven’t found the time to sit down and enter all these, so it ends up being a ton at once.

This tea smelled amazing in the bag. I was sure it would end up being one I would want to yoink out of the TTB to keep for myself. WRONG-O.

Once brewed up it was oily, and had this weird filmy fake taste to it which reminded me of another Teavana tea I’ve had, actually the only other one i’ve ever tried…. Cococaramel Sea Salt. Another one that smells good and tastes nasty.

All I was getting was some kind of chemical/artificial sweetener type of note…. with chocolate mint but not in a natural or delicious way.

bleh.

mj

The chocolate orange sweet spice from Teavana was unpleasantly oily as well. And if you oversteep it, the orange tastes rancid. Ugh

I’m happy to be rid of this tea for now as my son is finishing up the cold brew I made. I thought this would be a good one cold brewed because I don’t have to worry about cleaning up the weird melted chocolate stuff. I like this more than DAVIDs only because my stomach does not get upset when I drink it. I think the only reason why I would buy this again is for my son. Its not horrible just not something I see myself wanting to drink.

I did really like this as a sample when they had it at the Teavana store and I had gotten the holiday box this christmas. I do still like it, it’s got a nice chocolate peppermint taste and the peppermint has a fresh aftertaste that’s good but I don’t like the licorice at all. I don’t like it ever really, not real licorice. I hadn’t noticed at the store but I definitely get it now. To get good flavor for me, I’ve found that this is one of those that you should do the heaping spoons and put a lot – it just tastes better.

As I start steeping this tea I know I am a bit apprehensive about the mint. However, as i put the sample into the teapot and smelled it’s dry essence I knew it wouldn’t be a problem.

Now as I stand here drinking it I do quite like it. It’s like a cup of white mint hot chocolate without all the guiltiness. Though I must admit there is a lingering metal aftertaste thst is bugging me.

8 min or more 2 tsp

Have you ever experienced love at first sight? The smell of this tea (both in the canister and as it steeps) inspires that sort of heady, excited infatuation. It is perfect, it gives my senses that reeling, “butterflies in the tummy” feeling. And the best part? The flavor stands up to the delicious smell! The creamy white chocolate notes hit me first, followed by the candy cane pieces that add a sweet freshness that perks up your senses in spite of the lack of caffeine (Note: this tea requires no milk or sweetener). This is a gourmet dessert in a cup without any guilt or impact on your waistline. And the festive candy cane flavor makes it so perfect for the holidays! But I disagree with Teavana’s commentary on one point: I don’t want to share my White Chocolate Peppermint tea with ANYONE. Except maybe BF. ;) My verdict: You will fall head-over-heels for this tea. It’s THAT good. And at approx. $18 for 100 grams, it is worth every cent.

Tea #15 from Considering a new TTB

I was craving something sweet tonight so thought I would pull this out of the box since I love white chocolate. It wasn’t quite sweet enough, but the addition of a little rock sugar helped tremendously. I thought that the chocolate and mint would be the main flavors of this blend so I was a little surprised by how much the licorice root stood out. It does help round out the cup a bit, but I still wish the mint had a stronger presence. Overall I thought it was a pretty enjoyable cup, but next time I’ll add a little extra peppermint to it, I’m sure I have some around here somewhere.

This tea will not be continuing on, it’s perfect for my middle of the night sugar cravings.