White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Red Rooibos, Vanilla Pieces, White Chocolate Bits
Peppermint, Red Fruits, White Chocolate, Chocolate, Licorice, Sweet, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Pyroxy

• “Picked this one up today. The aroma is so creamy and pepperminty! The flavor is creamy and comforting. Balanced flavors of creamy chocolate and crisp mint. The mouth feel is full and creamy like...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 834 tasting notes
  • “My friend picked this for our super bowl watching tonight. What can I say, the choice between beer or tea was not a difficult one to make in my world. I actually quite fond of this tea, the...” Read full tasting note
    mewakeling 506 tasting notes
  • “YUM. I got a sample of this in the store and it was delicious. Peppermint and white chocolate, just as advertised. The clerk did tell me it was sweetened, so I'm interested to see how it would...” Read full tasting note
    silentrequiem 331 tasting notes
  • “We went to Indianapolis yesterday to get my mom's iphone repaired at the Apple store, her first iphone and would you know it, the only one we've come across with a problem. Anyway, we failed to...” Read full tasting note
    Suziqzer 188 tasting notes

From Teavana

Inspired by decadent Holiday treats, this rooibos mingles rich, creamy white chocolate balanced exquisitely with cocoa bits and the flavor of crushed candy cane pieces. Surprise your senses with a gifted cup of this calorie and caffeine free rooibos perfect for sharing with family and friends.

Ingredients:White chocolate pieces (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, dextrose), cocoa kernels, carob pieces, red rooibos, natural and artificial flavor, vanilla pieces, liquorice root. CONTAINS MILK

About Teavana View company

I love this tea! I’m so glad my local Teavana was sampling this tea because it has become my go-to evening tea. It is the perfect combination of chocolate and peppermint and helps to satisfy my evening chocolate cravings. Perfect for a cold winter night, it’s wonderful that this rich, flavorful tea is also caffeine-free!

Flavors: Chocolate, Peppermint

I’ve been so stuck on Spiced Apple Cider, that I completely ignored the fact that this was in my cupboard; but since the weather has recently turned cold, I thought I’d take this out. This is last year’s batch and I’ve never even tried it (bad tea drinker/buyer)! Anyway, it’s a nice mix of chocolate and peppermint (with a little sweetener added). And it reminds me of a rooibos version of read my lips. Skinny Peppermint Mocha Lattes are my favorite drinks during the season and this is a nice tea version! Should have cracked it out sooner!

I’m a little embarrassed to mention how much of this I managed to stock, but the 2oz bag is pretty paltry so I don’t think I’ll have any issues finishing… though maybe not in time for the next Heavenly sale…

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Delicious!! Being new to tea, I tried this blend with little hopes of enjoying it, so I was taken aback when it swept me off into a comforting, delightful experience. Lovely for winter!

A dessert wine tea
Shimmering on the surface
Sweeter when less sweet

I feel like this is the tea version of a dessert wine. It is very sweet complimented by a nice peppermint. I am not a huge fan of licorice, but even though I taste it, I think it does a good job of blending the flavors together. I’m a little off-put by the oily sheen on top of the tea, though, and it’s overly sweet for me. The second steeping was more to my taste; less emphasis on the artificial sweet flavor.

Flavors: Licorice, Peppermint, Sweet

My sister got me a Teavana gift set for Christmas one year that had this tea, Pumpkin Spice Brulee, and two others…..I absolutely LOVED this tea!!! Im new to drinking loose leaf tea and I was very impressed with this. I can wait for the holidays so I can stock up on this!!

Flavors: Peppermint, White Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Overall this is a good quality tea and is works well for curving cravings for sweets. The chocolate tastes artificial and when I was drinking it, I could taste and feel the wax from the chocolate.

This is only the second loose-leaf tea that I have ever bought and the first in multiple years.

Leaves: A mixture of small and medium sized pieces, no full leaves. The blend’s scent has a note of chocolate and coffee, but once it was brewed the peppermint took control.

The liquor/infusion is a deep reddish-brown. The brewed tea looks a but oily, especially the longer it sits.

Head Notes: Sweet, gentle, smooth
Body Notes: Tastes like artificial chocolate, nice dessert flavor, peppermint undertone.
Tail Notes: The aftertaste is a dull peppermint with a slight hint of chocolate.

The tea has a creamy coating, after drinking the tea my mouth felt slightly dry, but also refreshed.

I should note that the strong, sweet smell and taste gave me a headache and made me nauseas. I do not plan on drinking this tea again, but I think that others will really enjoy it.

Flavors: Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

First off, this is an intensely powerful smell…it’s almost unpalatably sweet smelling – which almost put me off drinking it. I’m glad that I brewed up a cup, though, since it’s actually a pretty tasty tea.

The peppermint definitely stands first and foremost; it’s definitely the centerpiece of the tea. The white chocolate adds a creamy texture and subtle sweetness – there’s really no need to add any sugar to this one at all – and the rooibos is a stable and comforting backdrop for the other flavours.

My one complaint is that this tea gets a little oily and unpleasant as it cools, so you should definitely drink it while it’s hot. Overall it’s a tasty drink, though, and I’m glad I got to try it.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

The aroma was absolutely amazing! I’ve been drinking it cold after steeping a pitcher of it and I added just a little sweetener; so delicious! Not overly peppermint-y, not overly chocolatey…just wonderful!

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I love rooibos. But this wasn’t great for me. It really just tastes like very sweet rooibos, with very little mint flavor. The white chocolate chunks leave a gross residue on anything you make this tea in.

Tried this at the store. I thought it had potential so I bought 2oz and steeped it without sweetener… EW! It was not smooth, but very oily and bland. No thank you.