Strawberry Paraiso

Fruit Green White Blend
Butter, Fruity, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Wow, it's been a long time since I logged this! I had a very sleepy day after a very interesting mortuary analysis course! :) I *love* school some days. :p This tea is almost gone! I've noticed...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 540 tasting notes
  • “Been a while since I've had this tea, and wanted to review again. I am starting to get where I can taste the artificialness of some teas....though this has yet to really bother me. I imagine it...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 181 tasting notes
  • “I've been having some reflux issues lately and Amy oh recommended some white tea as being gentler if I just HAD to have some tea during this time-and yeah, I just HAD to have some tea today! I...” Read full tasting note
    scottbee 109 tasting notes
  • “Went to Teavana today and they fixed me up a drink of this but mixed it with Azteca Fire (chocolate ) and it honestly tasted like a Chocolate covered Strawberry. The taste of the Latin cocoa pieces...” Read full tasting note
    michiganchai 7 tasting notes

From Teavana

Escape to Shangri-La with tempting fresh strawberry, white popcorn and fruit bits that combine beautifully with white and green tea. A true sip of paradise!

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 degrees and steep for 1-2 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
White tea, green tea, strawberry pieces, apple bits, candied papaya, beetroot, raisins and popcorn.

About Teavana View company

The color of this tea is just gorgeous. I’m never expecting it but as soon as it shoots out of my teamaker into my clear cup it’s this vibrant hot pink that’s very clear. The flavor is lightly sweet with strawberries and that hint of apple. The finish is topped off with that popcorn/caramel taste. All the flavors are subtle and intertwined…just wonderful!

This tea tasted SO good. Words can not decribe.

This is SO delicious. I was looking for a nice fruity tea for spring and this was the first one I “sampled” (smelled). I was hesitant to buy it because I thought it would be too sweet for me but the sales associate told me it’s one of her favorites. It’s amazing- the popcorn bits are so unique and sometimes I eat them instead of steeping them :-) The tea comes out with a smooth strawberry flavor that’s not overpowering or sweet at all. I steeped my leaves twice and the tea tasted great both times. I can’t wait to try this iced.

Went to Teavana today for the free cup of tea, and dropped $40. yikes. I bought this tea because I really like the smell of strawberries in tea. It is fruity and tart and sadly forgettable. It does not compare to my favorite strawberry tea from David’s Tea, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait. All in all its okay, next time I will add more tea leaves, maybe this will help. Oh and I also bought some rock sugar which I added a tiny bit while it steeped. The sales lady said that the rock sugar enhances the flavor of the tea. Not sure I believe it, but it does give it a pleasant sweetness.

After all the good things I’ve heard, I was very disappointed with how bland this was.

This one is decent. Since I have it and hadn’t drank it in a while I figured I’d make some.

This grew on me. It had a really odd, kind of bitter aftertaste at first, but it was incredible the last two times I made it before it ran out. You can really taste the strawberry AND the green tea AND the popcorn, so my mouth got a little confused, but I ultimately enjoyed it.

The strawberry flavor is the strongest I’ve ever encountered with this tea. I didn’t care for this one the first couple of times I made it, but it has grown on me. A dash tends to blend well with other teas as well.

Great tea. Light and fruity but it needs to be cooler to taste all of the flavor.

Very light and fruity flavor. On my second cup/steep and it still tastes good. I enjoy this tea as a afternoon pick-me-up to get me through the rest of the work day.