Strawberry Paraiso

Fruit Green White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Wow, it's been a long time since I logged this! I had a very sleepy day after a very interesting mortuary analysis course! :) I *love* school some days. :p This tea is almost gone! I've noticed...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 521 tasting notes
  • “Been a while since I've had this tea, and wanted to review again. I am starting to get where I can taste the artificialness of some teas....though this has yet to really bother me. I imagine it...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 174 tasting notes
  • “I've been having some reflux issues lately and Amy oh recommended some white tea as being gentler if I just HAD to have some tea during this time-and yeah, I just HAD to have some tea today! I...” Read full tasting note
    scottbee 109 tasting notes
  • “Went to Teavana today and they fixed me up a drink of this but mixed it with Azteca Fire (chocolate ) and it honestly tasted like a Chocolate covered Strawberry. The taste of the Latin cocoa pieces...” Read full tasting note
    michiganchai 7 tasting notes

From Teavana

Escape to Shangri-La with tempting fresh strawberry, white popcorn and fruit bits that combine beautifully with white and green tea. A true sip of paradise!

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8 ounces of water. Heat water to 175 degrees and steep for 1-2 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
White tea, green tea, strawberry pieces, apple bits, candied papaya, beetroot, raisins and popcorn.

About Teavana View company

Very light and fruity flavor. On my second cup/steep and it still tastes good. I enjoy this tea as a afternoon pick-me-up to get me through the rest of the work day.

Holy strawberry!

Like Sakura Allure, this one brews up barely-pink. In the tin, it smells like strawberries sprinkled with sugar; brewed, it’s all sweet strawberry with a pop of sour at the end. Delicious. THIS is strawberry well done, Strawberry Cream, take some notes.

I did a rare trip to a mall today and had one of the best Teavana experiences ever! The sales people weren’t pushy or rude at all! The main gal I was talking to was really chill and it made me feel really comfortable and didn’t raise the urge to run out of the store like I have done before.

I decided to get a cup of this iced to go. It smelled really good and didn’t have hibiscus in it like the other strawberry tea I was interested in. The first few sips were good, but then it changed. The beginning of each sip was nice, light and strawberry like, but then it morphed into a light, but very distinctive smoked salmon taste. Like lox without the salt. I’m sure if I added salt it would be dead on. I really do love lox, so I was able to drink it, but I think I prefer that taste NOT in my tea. Glad I didn’t get any of this to take home!

Iced
Anna

Aww, that’s so great about your store visit. Less great about the, uh, salmon. Fish should never be liquid.

__Morgana__

LOL. Liquid fish makes me think of SNL and the Bass-o-Matic.

Dustin

I think there is a time and place for liquid fish… like in a bisque with some fish chunks, but I think that is the ONLY time and place.

I never saw that SNL skit. I’m going to have to youtube it.

Dustin

Found it. Oh god… ewww! Drop some strawberries in that blender and it’s probably a close match to that tea!

This is one of my VERY favorite white teas. It was the first Teavana tea I had, and it’s still my #1 there. Very light white tea, accompanied with tart strawberry. The popcorn helps cut some of the tartness which is nice. You can also taste the papaya a tiny bit if you happen to get a piece when you steep your tea. I do however usually add a little extra of this tea when I brew, because I love a slightly stronger flavor.

Anna

Strawberry! Tartness! Popcorn! Papaya! That does sound like Teavana. =)

probably one of my favorite teas at this store! I love the great taste of strawberry with the undertones of papaya that fill the teas flavor. great hot a and wonderful iced! definitely try this with some sweetener to liven’ it up :)

a great pair with this would be the strawberry lemonade or the peach berry jasmine sutra! :D

This tea first caught my eye because of its enticing aroma and ingredients. I am a lover of all fruity teas and this one definitely fits that description. It has a fruity aroma reminiscent of raspberries before steeped and a strawberry aroma after. It has a red hue to it and tastes very smooth, although you can tell not all the flavors are natural. Although, it is an all around great tea, I don’t really think it was worth $12 for 2.4 oz of tea, it’s not a waste. Maybe if the price was a little better, I’d like it a little more. But I will definitely be buying it again for the tea club I started at school!

A friend gave me a sample of this to try. As soon as I got home I had to try it out- I mean, the tea has popcorn in it! Wut?! I was intrigued.

You can really smell the popcorn which makes this a fun cuppa. It didn’t translate into the taste much, but the scent was nice. The sample she gave me was a good balance of tea and the dried fruit, with one larger piece of popcorn. I brewed according to the directions and had it hot. It was not overwhelmingly fruity, and to be honest, I would have to say that I would have liked a bit stronger fruit flavor. Overall I liked it, not sure if I liked it enough to go out and buy a little bit or myself.

A very nice tea for when I want something light and fruity. I really like to mix this with things. I put in much more tea than recommended, since I want a stronger flavor than it seems to provide otherwise.

This has to be one of my favorites from Teavana. The popcorn threw me off when I saw it, but after I smelled it I knew I had to have it. Very tasty, especially with a teaspoon of honey!

Smells/tastes a bit like cough syrup. It has a little soapy aftertaste almost. I don’t like to waste tea, but I should have gotten a glass of this before buying it. I really don’t like it.