Spice of Life

Fruit White Blend
Almond, Citrus Zest, Coriander, Nuts, Caramel, Chestnut, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cream, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Peppercorn, Tobacco, Vanilla, Berries, Honey
Edit tea info Last updated by omgwtfbgd

• “This. tea. it has been haunting me for quite some time now. I'm lowering the score because it has become pretty obvious that I really just don't enjoy it. This tea really needs balance. There just...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 539 tasting notes
  • “Thanks to *Jessica* for swapping teas with me and sending me this! This tea has a typical Teavana mixture of a smaller amount of white tea mixed with several other fruit and nut bits. The...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “Mmm, tasty! It smells like a cookie! The taste is nice and subtle. Coriander really goes well with citrus-y flavors. It almost tastes like there's vanilla in there. It's so smooth and nutty! ...” Read full tasting note
    Mercuryhime 520 tasting notes
  • “For me, the sweet nuttiness of this tea is more prominent than the citrus notes (which are there). The coriander is an interesting addition. It is drinkable, but not terribly inspiring to me. I...” Read full tasting note
    Ellenkh27 74 tasting notes

From Teavana

Enliven your senses with a robustly-spiced white tea filled with zesty orange, coriander, pistachios, almonds and a pinch of red pepper.

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep tea for 1-1.5 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: White tea, orange peel, almonds, pistachio nuts, coriander, and red pepper flakes. Contains nuts.

About Teavana View company

This is an ok white tea. It does smell enticing and tastes good, but I just don’t want to go out and find more now that its gone. I think the aroma tricks you since the tea doesn’t quite live up to it. One reviewer said it seems out of balance; well, I agree as there seems to be an element missing or out of balance.

I thought this would be a nice change to most of my white teas, to have something with a littl kick. Instead the flavor seems “watered down” when brewed.

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

I’m a bit conflicted on this oddball. It’s at the very top of my “good cuppa” because I keep it regularly stocked, but not as a tea. Instead I use this as a blender to combine with other teas whenever I want some caramelized nuts in something.

It really has very little tea leaves in it, which always makes me feel a bit gullible for spending tea prices on it, but I haven’t been able to replicate the flavor profile with raw ingredients from the store. What it does have, however, is an abundance of feel-good sweet toasted almond goodness with nutty vanilla and a hint of citrus. I add it mostly to black teas (with a quality dianhong it is extremely tasty and doesn’t fight the flavors!) but have been experimenting with some rooibos as well. When blended, I have found the limit being around 4 minutes at 200 F, even though the recommended time is 2 minutes. If overbrewed by accident though, the citrus peels will release a whole ton of bitter notes, which makes it a multi-step process to blend with rooibos well.

I’d rank it in my “awesome cuppa” 81-99 category but 1) it doesn’t do much for me straight as a tea, and 2) even when I blend it, it absolutely requires some kind of sweetener to bring out the nutty goodness, like some raw honey, sugarcane juice, or stevia leaves. Otherwise it just kinda muddles the flavor, and I find it difficult to give a top rating to something I can’t enjoy unadulterated as well.

Overall, worth keeping at least a small tin of, and adding to some of your favorites to bring them into new and interesting places.

Flavors: Caramel, Chestnut, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cream, Lemon Zest, Nuts, Orange Zest, Peppercorn, Tobacco, Vanilla

I bought this tea at Teavana, I like the way it smells. The taste is ok, I usually drink it with a little bit of agave. It is a little bit expensive, but everything at teavana is.

I don’t think that this tea is spicy. The smell and taste of it reminds me of juicy fruit gum. On the day that I bought this tea I was looking to buy a 1 lb non caffeine option to drink between cups of black tea. The price of this tea cautioned me to buy only a small amount. After steeping it I did not find myself connecting with the flavor. I like it enough to finish the 4 oz tin but but not enough to buy it again in the future.

I love this tea. I feel like the peppercorns, the nuts and the orange completely overwhelm the taste of the white tea, but there is something about the pistachio combined with the orange and just a hint of spice that makes me really happy on a cold, grey morning. I like it by itself, but I bet it would be great with dessert, if that’s your thing.

I steeped it longer than I should have, since I was not satisfied after only 2 minutes. I only got two steepings out of this tea, and I can usually get three good ones if I experiment with most teas.

This is my first ever tea review so it’s probably not very good, and I’m not exactly what you’d call a tea fanatic due to the fact that I’m 15 and all my tea comes from my modest allowance! However, I’m willing to give it a shot.

This tea is a little bit deceptive, because by the strong aromatic scent you would expect a strong aromatic flavor to go with it. The scent is amazing, a blend of distinct sweet and nutty smells that sort of reminded me of Christmas cookies. The taste of the tea is a lot lighter and more delicate, and nowhere near as strong. Nonetheless it is a tasty and gentle tea that definitely leaves an impression!

This was one of the first teas I had purchased on the suggestion of a good friend. Although I don’t purchase it often, it’s one of my favorites. Maybe because you never forget your first?

LOVE this tea. So delicious

I have yet to find a tea that I love as much as this one :) I love the complexity :) … can anyone suggest something else I might like so I don’t get sick of this one? ;) Thank you!

This is my favorite tea. flavorful but not totally overwhelming or heavy like chai or black tea. what I prefer it on a particularly bad day.