Mint Majesty

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

• “I've been drinking this a lot at work because I've gotten sick...it started on my birthday yaaaaaaay This is just a standard blend of peppermint and spearmint. I don't see it on their site?...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “Judging by the texture and flavor, this Mint Majesty from Teavana would seem to be a version of (if not identical to) Moroccan Mint. In other words: gunpowder green along with a couple of different...” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 1398 tasting notes

From Teavana

Product description not available yet.

About Teavana View company

I’ve been drinking this a lot at work because I’ve gotten sick…it started on my birthday yaaaaaaay

This is just a standard blend of peppermint and spearmint. I don’t see it on their site? Offhand I’m not sure if it’s entirely a dupe of Tazo refresh which I may have to drink next.

But yeah if you’ve ever heard of half mint tea, half steamed lemonade/apple juice from Starbucks, I think it’s helped. I kind of want another but I don’t want to go outside.

Judging by the texture and flavor, this Mint Majesty from Teavana would seem to be a version of (if not identical to) Moroccan Mint. In other words: gunpowder green along with a couple of different mints. If this is the same as the Moroccan Mint available in loose leaf form at Teavana, then I should probably get some at some point since it is one of their least expensive offerings and truly a bargain, given the taste!

I had a grande cup at Starbucks today and was pleasantly surprised. No more Tazo Refresh, so there is no caffeine-free mint tea available at the stores, but the taste was quite good for a mint-flavored green tea. I just read the reviews for Moroccan Mint at Teavana, and some people hate it, claiming that it is bitter.

Because I thought that this was supposed to be an herbal tea, I left the bag in my cup the whole way home, but with no negative consequences whatsoever, I am happy to report. This would seem to show that the discontent expressed by some at Teavana’s website probably is not a result of oversteeping. Maybe overheating? Or perhaps this simply is a different tea.