Honeybush Vanilla

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

• “I had the last of this tea last night. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't order from Teavana again when there are so many wonderful tea companies out there. It just felt wrong, knowing what I...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “This is hard to review... I generally don't love honeybush, there is something floral almost soapy in the aftertaste that makes me generally avoid them. On the other hand, I am obsessed with...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 158 tasting notes
  • “*Ninavampi* sent this to me, and I'm _certain_ I've tried it hot at some point, but as it doesn't appear that I wrote about it at the time, I honestly can't remember what I thought of it. I can't...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1254 tasting notes
  • “This came as a Christmas gift from my brother with 3 other Teavana teas, I am tempted to tell him I don't need any more tea but it's hard to pass up tea gifts, isn't it? I'm not a big expert on...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2304 tasting notes

From Teavana

Indulge in dessert-inspired sweetness that brings out the wild honeybush and tames it into a creamy confection. The South African honeybush is grown in the wild and carries soft, clear honey tones when it’s blended with sweet vanilla beans. The result is a smooth, warm and friendly, creamy dessert tisane.

About Teavana View company

This is really yummy. Smells delicious and it is sweet with touches of honey. I do not taste the vanilla as much but it does smell like vanilla. I really enjoy it, especially as my desert tea after dinner.

To be honest I think rooisbos is one of my least favorite tea types; not to say they’re all awful or anything, but I tend to dislike them more than the rest. That being said, I’m not particularly a huge fan of this tea when brewed by itself; somebody had mentioned honeybush giving a fairly soapy aftertaste, and I definitely agree with that. It does, however, serve me very well for mixing! I combine it with some dark spicy chais to sweeten em up!

One of my favorite teas from Teavana but not because I love the flavor by itself (it’s good but not something I gravitate toward.) I love it because it’s a magnificent blending tea. It adds the right amount of sweetness to any other tea, specifically when used iced. My favorite thing to blend with this is Teavana’s Sevenberry Sangria.

This smoooooth honeybush is a popular tea in my teacup and also my best friend’s. I bought her plenty of teas/tisanes and this is the one she drinks most every day and night. It’s a great smooth creamy yum cuppa hot wonderful.

Okay – by itself this is too overpowering. But when mixed with the white ayurvedic chai, it is much better – the spices in that balance the vanilla very well. A good afternoon or evening tea

Naturally sweet and caffeine free, this is a great tea to have on hand. I especially like it with Teavana’s white chai but it’s good on its own, too. The vanilla is very authentic tasting; no synthetic nastiness in this one.

This is a lovely smooth tea, with a stronger vanilla flavour than most other vanilla teas I’ve tried. I’ve been drinking this in the evenings the past couple of days and really liking it as the last tea of the day.

Blended with Matevana for a subtle, but delicious light drink. I used about a tsp total for a cup, but could easily go for twice that and a longer steep time.

Great honey taste. One of my favorite Teavana tea to drink!

Steeped for the entire 6 min. Strong, sweet and warm. Really great for vanilla lovers.