Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Berries, Fruity, Peach, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids
Edit tea info Last updated by Daniel Scott

From Teavana

A delightfully harmonious blend of candied peach pieces, pineapple, lemon myrtle, Roman chamomile, sunflower petals and rosehips create a most peaceful blend.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Apples, candied pineapple, candied peach pieces, sunflower petals, lemon myrtle leaves, roman chamomile, and rosehips.

About Teavana View company

I got this tea in the summertime because it smelled amazing! It smelled exactly like fuzzy peaches. Unfortunately, as a hot tea it was far too sweet but as an iced tea it was not sweet enough. Despite trying multiple times to brew this tea in a way that it would be enjoyable, I never quite got it to be what I wanted. It had such potential though.

TeaBrat

sounds like my experience with most of Teavana’s fruity blends

VariaTEA

Yeah…I really have not been enjoying them as much as I thought I would and given their prices that is definitely not a good thing.

Last night I went over to imabandgeek4eva’s house for brownies and tea, and after perusing her tea collection I picked out Peach Tranquility for us to drink. I’d never had it before, but peach is always good, right? Plus, black tea + late at night = no sleep = bad for work the next day (like my math?) so an herbal blend with chamomile seemed like a promising nightcap.

P. T., it turns out, is an AWESOME blend. It has a lovely delicacy and a smooth, even texture. Of course there’s the peach, which is like the light sweetness of a fresh white peach rather than the heavy, cloying flavor of canned peaches. Chamomile and rosehips add to the mild, subtle flavor. I want to emphasize that it is a light tea, not a weak tea.
Great for sleepy time. It’s not an instant knock-out, so while we were socializing I was fine, but instead of tossing and turning for half an hour before finally going to sleep I was out like a light after my head hit the pillow. Sweet.

Imabandgeek4eva blended it with Silver Needle White tea, and the combination worked really well.

lahochstetler

White peach really does make all the difference, doesn’t it?

Suzi

It sure does! I love eating ‘em too, especially those little flat ones that are I’ve seen labeled ‘donut peaches’ or ‘UFO peaches.’ They’re so yummy!

Got this as a TTG after work, as I was on my way to a girl’s night “spa night” so I thought I would give this one a go. It was pretty good. Smelled pretty peachy, but it was pretty mild. While there was no hibiscus, there was rose hips which are still tart, but not as much. So I like this tea, for an herbal. It was fine hot and once it cooled, so it is a versatile one. I might get some for summer, but I dunno. I like it but i don’t love it. It would be a nice one for evenings at home though. So maybe…

Second pot of the night…made a 4 cupper to finish this tea off. It’s a light, peachy tea, with just a touch of lemon. Very nice.

Boiling 8 min or more
Meghann M

Is the chamomile strong in this one? I bought some about a month ago and have been scared to try it because of the chamomile. The pollen filled buds scare me a bit.

Jaime

It has chamomile in it? It’s slightly floral, but doesn’t have a “chamomile” taste.

Sipdown.

This is one I’m glad is done. I did really like this one when I got it, but over time I’ve slowly started to dislike it. The peach flavour is fine, but I’m glad that I"m done it… which is kind of funny ’cause this is the one tea from Teavana that I actually liked…

Wonderful fresh peach taste. Not at all like a black tea with peach you might find in a restaurant. It is a mild tea with enjoyable fruit taste. This is fantastic mixed with an earthy black tea. It is easy to over-sweeten this tea, be careful with the sugar.

djdeth

This is an herbal tea. Not a black tea dude.

Rex Barrett

I know due. (djdeth) I was saying it WASN’T like the black teas you find in a restaurant. Notice I said it is fantastic MIXED with an earthy black tea.

djdeth

Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification :)

I bought this awhile back with the intention of making iced tea, however the weather has made it all but impossible to enjoy a nice glass of iced tea on our new patio (that we built ourselves ::pats self on back::). I woke up today and it was 50 outside… in June… looks like I’ll have to blend this with some white tea and drink it hot.

I’ve had this before as a blend with Teavana’s Strawberry Rose Champagne which wasn’t bad as long as I didn’t order it to go from Teavana. They have a rather nasty habit of dumping a ton of German Rock Sugar in every drink they make (without telling you first). This isn’t terrible as long as you don’t add sugar to it, that makes it tastes like Peach Os. I made the mistake of drinking my second steep with a little bit of sugar this morning. Peach O tea for breakfast, yum.

This wasn’t overly strong, but it was very sweet due mostly to the candied pineapple. It isn’t something I would drink right before bed, even though it is a tisane, due to the fact that it has sugar in it. Then I would have to get up and brush my teeth again. I like to enjoy my last cup of the day snuggled into bed with my baby as we read our bedtime stories.

My main objection is that the sales staff at Teavana told me this was a healthy option if I liked flavored herbal tea. I’m really not sure how anyone considers a tea with candied anything healthy.

This is a wonderful tea by itself or blended with other teas. My new favorite blend: Strawberry Rose Champagne oolong (Teavana) with Peach Tranquility. It perks me up and warms my soul.

Sometimes after a long day, I will have a cup or pot of this tea to relax. I love the taste and flavor, too. It’s wonderful!

Thank you teaequalsbliss for giving me some of this. I can see all of the ingredients and this smells citrus like with chamomile. I steeped this up and the taste is light peach citrus like with chamomile. This tea is pretty good. I had a cup earlier this morning.

So I thought that teavana wasn’t my thing, but I seem to like their herbals. This is the second herbal I have tried out of my recent Teavana purchase and I liked them both. It’s not as good as chocolate bananas foster, but still pretty good. It smells a lot stronger than it tastes. I found it a little watery, but does have a juicy peach flavour reminiscent of fountain peach juice.

mewakeling

I have been pleasantly surprised by their herbals. I tend to give Teavana a wide berth, but they have some amazing herbal blends!