Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Candied Apple, Peach, Sweet, Artificial, Floral, Fruity, Apple, Sugar, Honey, Pineapple, Citrusy, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

I liked this better than Precious White Peach from Teavana. However, since I can only seem to get one steeping out of it, I can’t consider this a good value purchase.

Dry:

Smells great of fresh peaches and fruit. Since it is an herbal, there are no tea leaves and its very heavy and dense, so you use up tea quickly.

Steeped:

1.5 or 2 tsp per 8 oz. Add a bit of rock sugar and you have yourself a very sweet nectar of peach syrup. It’s almost overbearing in sweetness, but does blend well with many other of Teavana’s tea’s to add a bit of peachiness.

Alas my search for a good, natural tasting peach tea continues.

Peach Tranquility is exactly as it sounds…peach and tranquil. Pre-steep, this tea resembles Teavana’s myriad of tisanes with a melange of dried fruits and a sparse number of tea leaves. Steeped, it resembles old, dirty pee. The aroma of the pre-steep tea is simply intoxicating with its abundance of peach notes. Steeped, the aroma is tempered quite a bit tho it is still present. Upon tasting, the peach presence initially is missing, but it quietly reappears once the tea crosses the rear of the palate. This tea is pleasant, unassuming and unremarkable. It probably will fair best if blended with something else.

delicious. sweet peachy taste and very fragrant but not too much. personally don’t like my fruit teas too strong so this one was perfect for me. may be weak for heavy tea drinkers.

I just made a cup of this delicious tea while I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. Not quite the right fit. Although the tea was delicious, as always, it was also calming, which the episode of Criminal Minds was not. But thats ok, I still love both. And I love you Dr. Reid.

This is a herbal tisane.

1.5 tsp steeped in 8oz water. Sweetened with 1 peice of rock sugar.

Smell of dry tea: smells like Trident peach gum, notes of peach, pineapple, candy. Very sweet.

Appearance of dry tea: small uniform chunks of fruit, small light green whole leaves.

Colour of liquor: orange-pink, very peachy in colour, light and clear.

Taste of liquor: tastes very similar to peach gum. Fruity, mild, mellow, slightly sweet.

I will definitely keep this in stock and recommend it to others.

I also recommend Criminal Minds to others :)

I have been wanting to replace my 2 formerly favorite bagged teas with loose leaf versions. I know I won’t get it exactly, but enough that I don’t miss not having the bag version. (Perfect Peach and Mint Medley by Bigelow.) So with that in mind, I picked up the Peach Tranquility by Teavana.
Now generally, if a tea doesn’t WOW! me (like Zingiber Ginger Coconut.) Then I’m not going to want to get it. However, though this tea did not wow me, I did like it enough that I not only willing to pair it with some of the teas I already got, but possibly might be willing, (in another 2 weeks, with payday.) get something that the Teavana site suggests would be a good pairing. Not to mention do the standard like fiddle with the water temp and steep time.
With Teavana teas I actually grab the kettle right before it boils, or try to, you know, someone compared this to a while tea, I wonder if maybe that temp would work better. Will add to this later if I find a successful and happy pairing, etc.. On a happier note, I bought more Zingiber Ginger Coconut!

I don’t usually drink Teavana, but this is probably one of the only teas I really enjoy from there. I got quite a few sachets of it, and it’s pretty nice. It has a really nice peach flavour to it, and something else about it makes it sweeter than other teas. It’s definitely a lovely blend considering it’s from Teavana.

Flavors: Candied Apple, Peach

I enjoyed this one iced but was not overly impressed – it was ok, nothing memorable.

I also had this one at Starbucks and for $3, I’m pretty glad I did… This is one of the teas that I was hemming and hawing about, trying to decide if I wanted it and well… I don’t.

It’s nice, it’s peachy, sweet (a bit of stevia added in possibly? that’s a big thing with flavored teas) but there’s really nothing more to it. Even peach juice has a bit more flavor to it. I’d definitely pick up a $3 box of Celestial Seasoning’s peach tea over picking up some of this as loose leaf.

One thing to note: since both this and the Passion Tango were just not quite to par, my date suggested blending them. After telling him that was gross, we did and it was actually much better. The (over) sweetness of the peach tranquility cut the (extreme) tartness of the passion tango really well. Why is Teavana blending such a big thing? Just make a tea that tastes well on it’s own, guys…

Flavors: Peach, Sweet

Used two sachets per 16 oz, steeped for 5 minutes. Strong artificial peach flavor overwhelms.

Flavors: Artificial, Floral, Fruity, Peach

16 OZ / 473 ML

I love this tea. It’s a great end of the day, wind down tea.