Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet, Berries, Fruity, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by rosebudmelissa

From Teavana

A delightfully harmonious blend of candied peach pieces, pineapple, lemon myrtle, Roman chamomile, sunflower petals and rosehips create a most peaceful blend.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Apples, candied pineapple, candied peach pieces, sunflower petals, lemon myrtle leaves, roman chamomile, and rosehips.

About Teavana View company

I liked this better than Precious White Peach from Teavana. However, since I can only seem to get one steeping out of it, I can’t consider this a good value purchase.

Dry:

Smells great of fresh peaches and fruit. Since it is an herbal, there are no tea leaves and its very heavy and dense, so you use up tea quickly.

Steeped:

1.5 or 2 tsp per 8 oz. Add a bit of rock sugar and you have yourself a very sweet nectar of peach syrup. It’s almost overbearing in sweetness, but does blend well with many other of Teavana’s tea’s to add a bit of peachiness.

Alas my search for a good, natural tasting peach tea continues.

Peach Tranquility is exactly as it sounds…peach and tranquil. Pre-steep, this tea resembles Teavana’s myriad of tisanes with a melange of dried fruits and a sparse number of tea leaves. Steeped, it resembles old, dirty pee. The aroma of the pre-steep tea is simply intoxicating with its abundance of peach notes. Steeped, the aroma is tempered quite a bit tho it is still present. Upon tasting, the peach presence initially is missing, but it quietly reappears once the tea crosses the rear of the palate. This tea is pleasant, unassuming and unremarkable. It probably will fair best if blended with something else.

delicious. sweet peachy taste and very fragrant but not too much. personally don’t like my fruit teas too strong so this one was perfect for me. may be weak for heavy tea drinkers.

I just made a cup of this delicious tea while I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. Not quite the right fit. Although the tea was delicious, as always, it was also calming, which the episode of Criminal Minds was not. But thats ok, I still love both. And I love you Dr. Reid.

This is a herbal tisane.

1.5 tsp steeped in 8oz water. Sweetened with 1 peice of rock sugar.

Smell of dry tea: smells like Trident peach gum, notes of peach, pineapple, candy. Very sweet.

Appearance of dry tea: small uniform chunks of fruit, small light green whole leaves.

Colour of liquor: orange-pink, very peachy in colour, light and clear.

Taste of liquor: tastes very similar to peach gum. Fruity, mild, mellow, slightly sweet.

I will definitely keep this in stock and recommend it to others.

I also recommend Criminal Minds to others :)

I have been wanting to replace my 2 formerly favorite bagged teas with loose leaf versions. I know I won’t get it exactly, but enough that I don’t miss not having the bag version. (Perfect Peach and Mint Medley by Bigelow.) So with that in mind, I picked up the Peach Tranquility by Teavana.
Now generally, if a tea doesn’t WOW! me (like Zingiber Ginger Coconut.) Then I’m not going to want to get it. However, though this tea did not wow me, I did like it enough that I not only willing to pair it with some of the teas I already got, but possibly might be willing, (in another 2 weeks, with payday.) get something that the Teavana site suggests would be a good pairing. Not to mention do the standard like fiddle with the water temp and steep time.
With Teavana teas I actually grab the kettle right before it boils, or try to, you know, someone compared this to a while tea, I wonder if maybe that temp would work better. Will add to this later if I find a successful and happy pairing, etc.. On a happier note, I bought more Zingiber Ginger Coconut!

This is my favorite tea to drink at night before I go to bed. This tea is very relaxing. It has apple, pineapple, peach, chamomile, lemon verbena and rose hips. I think the chamomile is what gives this blend its relaxing effects. When you first sip it, you can taste the peach, thats all. It tastes like you are biting into a fresh cut peach. As you swallow, you can get a hint of citrus and floral notes.

Flavors: Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Tried this as a teapop and it’s actually one of the more successful teapops I’ve ever made! It actually tastes like something fruity, not watered down tea haha
This smelled a bit weird as it was steeping, but when I poured it into my mug, it was good. Just a touch of agave as a sweetener!

Thank you to TraceyC for sending this to me for the tealephone!

albertocanfly

How do you go about making your teapops?? It sounds delicious!

jump62359

My past couple of teapops have been veeery watered down.
This time, I ignored the whole weighing my teas and literally scooped a heaping tablespoon into my jar (I brew tea in a mason jar bc cheapo college student hehe). I poured just enough water to cover the tea and let it steep according to the instructions (5-6 minutes). Then I just poured it over ice and topped it off with club soda! It should be plain old carbonated water, but I ran out of that a while back.
It’s good, but I’ll probably just do it every once in a while since it uses SO much tea

albertocanfly

That sounds like something my boyfriend would absolutely adore!! Thank you^.^
haha..and totally feel you on the mason jar brewing.. cheapo college students unite:P

jump62359

Of course! It definitely took me a while to play around with ratios, but I think I got it?
Dude. I’ve been making tea in a mason jar for 3 years now. It works and it’s lesser of a hassle compared to cleaning a teapot!

I was on vacation last week, and on the way back we stopped at a Teavana store. It was my first time in one, and they were having a sale, so I decided to pick up a couple of teas and a tea brewing pitcher. I made some cold brew sweet tea in that for my husband, which hopefully he likes. (I personally cannot stand the amount of sugar in sweet tea). Since I’ve been searching for an herbal peach tea that doesn’t taste disgustingly artificial and sweet, I decided to try this. It is quite sweet, and the artificial peach flavor is prominent, but it has enough underlying complexity that I think it’s actually the best herbal peach tea I’ve had. I’ll probably try blending it with a few things in the days to come and see how that turns out.

Flavors: Peach, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Very good for curbing my appetite. Pretty good both hot or cold.

When you open the tin with this tisane, you are immediately enveloped in a gorgeously peachy aroma. After brewing it, the flavor is a little bit lighter than it smells, but it is still oh so pleasant. I often take this with me to school in a thermos and it tastes wonderful hot, warm, and cold. Mmmm. My boyfriend loves this tea as well. I also had my best friend try it and she immediately wanted to go on a trip to Teavana to get some. It is delicious and relaxing. It is sweet enough in its own right to not need any sugar, although occasionally when I am craving something a little sweeter, I will add just a bit of rock sugar and it tastes like a wonderful juice.
I tend to seep my herbal teas for much longer than suggested… generally about a half hour. This makes the tea taste much stronger to me and since there aren’t any tea leaves in this tea, it doesn’t get bitter.

This is an amazing tea for relaxing and enjoying the sweet things in life. If you have yet to try it, you should think about doing just that….even if you aren’t too big of a fan of Teavana.

Flavors: Apple, Berries, Fruity, Peach