Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Fruity, Peach, Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Pineapple, Sweet, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

I liked this better than Precious White Peach from Teavana. However, since I can only seem to get one steeping out of it, I can’t consider this a good value purchase.

Dry:

Smells great of fresh peaches and fruit. Since it is an herbal, there are no tea leaves and its very heavy and dense, so you use up tea quickly.

Steeped:

1.5 or 2 tsp per 8 oz. Add a bit of rock sugar and you have yourself a very sweet nectar of peach syrup. It’s almost overbearing in sweetness, but does blend well with many other of Teavana’s tea’s to add a bit of peachiness.

Alas my search for a good, natural tasting peach tea continues.

Peach Tranquility is exactly as it sounds…peach and tranquil. Pre-steep, this tea resembles Teavana’s myriad of tisanes with a melange of dried fruits and a sparse number of tea leaves. Steeped, it resembles old, dirty pee. The aroma of the pre-steep tea is simply intoxicating with its abundance of peach notes. Steeped, the aroma is tempered quite a bit tho it is still present. Upon tasting, the peach presence initially is missing, but it quietly reappears once the tea crosses the rear of the palate. This tea is pleasant, unassuming and unremarkable. It probably will fair best if blended with something else.

delicious. sweet peachy taste and very fragrant but not too much. personally don’t like my fruit teas too strong so this one was perfect for me. may be weak for heavy tea drinkers.

I just made a cup of this delicious tea while I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. Not quite the right fit. Although the tea was delicious, as always, it was also calming, which the episode of Criminal Minds was not. But thats ok, I still love both. And I love you Dr. Reid.

This is a herbal tisane.

1.5 tsp steeped in 8oz water. Sweetened with 1 peice of rock sugar.

Smell of dry tea: smells like Trident peach gum, notes of peach, pineapple, candy. Very sweet.

Appearance of dry tea: small uniform chunks of fruit, small light green whole leaves.

Colour of liquor: orange-pink, very peachy in colour, light and clear.

Taste of liquor: tastes very similar to peach gum. Fruity, mild, mellow, slightly sweet.

I will definitely keep this in stock and recommend it to others.

I also recommend Criminal Minds to others :)

I have been wanting to replace my 2 formerly favorite bagged teas with loose leaf versions. I know I won’t get it exactly, but enough that I don’t miss not having the bag version. (Perfect Peach and Mint Medley by Bigelow.) So with that in mind, I picked up the Peach Tranquility by Teavana.
Now generally, if a tea doesn’t WOW! me (like Zingiber Ginger Coconut.) Then I’m not going to want to get it. However, though this tea did not wow me, I did like it enough that I not only willing to pair it with some of the teas I already got, but possibly might be willing, (in another 2 weeks, with payday.) get something that the Teavana site suggests would be a good pairing. Not to mention do the standard like fiddle with the water temp and steep time.
With Teavana teas I actually grab the kettle right before it boils, or try to, you know, someone compared this to a while tea, I wonder if maybe that temp would work better. Will add to this later if I find a successful and happy pairing, etc.. On a happier note, I bought more Zingiber Ginger Coconut!

Much like the other Teavana blends I’ve tried this one just fell a little…flat. Despite overleafing by 1/2 tsp it still came across as a little thin and weak. The flavours are definitely as expected – fruity peach and a little over-ripe – but there’s a back taste on the end of each mouthful that leaves me feeling a little astringent.

So it’s okay, but not something I’d rush out to buy, since there are others that are better – Ginger Peach by Teajo springs to mind – though I’m not going to complain if I wind up drinking all of what’s currently in my cabinet.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

This is my sister’s tea, but she told me to make the tea for all of us. So I have been making this iced for everyone! This is delicious, light, and slightly peachy and fruity. It has a natural sweetness to it (I think it is natural?). Very good summer iced tea. I am trying to make as many iced teas before the weather turns colder.

Iced 8 min or more

This is my FAVORITE tea by Teavanna (granted its only 1/2 that I have bought (Ive tried the samples they have out, but I mean Ive actually purchased a cup or I bought some loose leaf)) I haven’t tried it hot (because I know I like it iced and I dont want to waste it!!) .. How I make it is I did a tablespoon (~3 tsps) + about 1.25 tbsp of the rock sugar in the brewer thing and then poured it over a cup full of ice.. Its so yummy!!

I see that the ingredients list is empty.. I cant edit it for a month, but here it is..

Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), pieces, artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

Uniquity

I tried editing in ingredients for you since Steepster is dull as can be but it didn’t stick. Oh well!

This is my favorite tea to drink at night before I go to bed. This tea is very relaxing. It has apple, pineapple, peach, chamomile, lemon verbena and rose hips. I think the chamomile is what gives this blend its relaxing effects. When you first sip it, you can taste the peach, thats all. It tastes like you are biting into a fresh cut peach. As you swallow, you can get a hint of citrus and floral notes.

Flavors: Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Tried this as a teapop and it’s actually one of the more successful teapops I’ve ever made! It actually tastes like something fruity, not watered down tea haha
This smelled a bit weird as it was steeping, but when I poured it into my mug, it was good. Just a touch of agave as a sweetener!

Thank you to TraceyC for sending this to me for the tealephone!

albertocanfly

How do you go about making your teapops?? It sounds delicious!

jump62359

My past couple of teapops have been veeery watered down.
This time, I ignored the whole weighing my teas and literally scooped a heaping tablespoon into my jar (I brew tea in a mason jar bc cheapo college student hehe). I poured just enough water to cover the tea and let it steep according to the instructions (5-6 minutes). Then I just poured it over ice and topped it off with club soda! It should be plain old carbonated water, but I ran out of that a while back.
It’s good, but I’ll probably just do it every once in a while since it uses SO much tea

albertocanfly

That sounds like something my boyfriend would absolutely adore!! Thank you^.^
haha..and totally feel you on the mason jar brewing.. cheapo college students unite:P

jump62359

Of course! It definitely took me a while to play around with ratios, but I think I got it?
Dude. I’ve been making tea in a mason jar for 3 years now. It works and it’s lesser of a hassle compared to cleaning a teapot!