Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Peach, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids
Edit tea info Last updated by Daniel Scott

From Teavana

A delightfully harmonious blend of candied peach pieces, pineapple, lemon myrtle, Roman chamomile, sunflower petals and rosehips create a most peaceful blend.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Apples, candied pineapple, candied peach pieces, sunflower petals, lemon myrtle leaves, roman chamomile, and rosehips.

About Teavana View company

I liked this better than Precious White Peach from Teavana. However, since I can only seem to get one steeping out of it, I can’t consider this a good value purchase.

Dry:

Smells great of fresh peaches and fruit. Since it is an herbal, there are no tea leaves and its very heavy and dense, so you use up tea quickly.

Steeped:

1.5 or 2 tsp per 8 oz. Add a bit of rock sugar and you have yourself a very sweet nectar of peach syrup. It’s almost overbearing in sweetness, but does blend well with many other of Teavana’s tea’s to add a bit of peachiness.

Alas my search for a good, natural tasting peach tea continues.

Peach Tranquility is exactly as it sounds…peach and tranquil. Pre-steep, this tea resembles Teavana’s myriad of tisanes with a melange of dried fruits and a sparse number of tea leaves. Steeped, it resembles old, dirty pee. The aroma of the pre-steep tea is simply intoxicating with its abundance of peach notes. Steeped, the aroma is tempered quite a bit tho it is still present. Upon tasting, the peach presence initially is missing, but it quietly reappears once the tea crosses the rear of the palate. This tea is pleasant, unassuming and unremarkable. It probably will fair best if blended with something else.

delicious. sweet peachy taste and very fragrant but not too much. personally don’t like my fruit teas too strong so this one was perfect for me. may be weak for heavy tea drinkers.

I just made a cup of this delicious tea while I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. Not quite the right fit. Although the tea was delicious, as always, it was also calming, which the episode of Criminal Minds was not. But thats ok, I still love both. And I love you Dr. Reid.

This is a herbal tisane.

1.5 tsp steeped in 8oz water. Sweetened with 1 peice of rock sugar.

Smell of dry tea: smells like Trident peach gum, notes of peach, pineapple, candy. Very sweet.

Appearance of dry tea: small uniform chunks of fruit, small light green whole leaves.

Colour of liquor: orange-pink, very peachy in colour, light and clear.

Taste of liquor: tastes very similar to peach gum. Fruity, mild, mellow, slightly sweet.

I will definitely keep this in stock and recommend it to others.

I also recommend Criminal Minds to others :)

I have been wanting to replace my 2 formerly favorite bagged teas with loose leaf versions. I know I won’t get it exactly, but enough that I don’t miss not having the bag version. (Perfect Peach and Mint Medley by Bigelow.) So with that in mind, I picked up the Peach Tranquility by Teavana.
Now generally, if a tea doesn’t WOW! me (like Zingiber Ginger Coconut.) Then I’m not going to want to get it. However, though this tea did not wow me, I did like it enough that I not only willing to pair it with some of the teas I already got, but possibly might be willing, (in another 2 weeks, with payday.) get something that the Teavana site suggests would be a good pairing. Not to mention do the standard like fiddle with the water temp and steep time.
With Teavana teas I actually grab the kettle right before it boils, or try to, you know, someone compared this to a while tea, I wonder if maybe that temp would work better. Will add to this later if I find a successful and happy pairing, etc.. On a happier note, I bought more Zingiber Ginger Coconut!

Loved the sweet flavor hot and cold.

3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I asked my sister to bring me home some peach tea from her work (teavana) and this is what she brought me. Man is it ever good! I drink this on the regular now and have nothing bad to say about it. I pretty well love anything peach flavour so I may be a little biased.

Flavors: Peach

It’s such good tea for any time of day. It’s sweet, and it calms the nerves. I hate peaches, but this tea is unbelievably wonderful.

Flavors: Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids, Peach

OK I don’t like the peach stuff too much, too fruity for me, but I bought a tin of this as a gift for someone who does, but then they moved and I was stuck with it. So then I thought I’d keep it around for blending with other teas, as I don’t typically drink the tisanes, except those made with rooibos.

I’ve tried it with a bunch of other teas. Berry teas, nutty teas, spicy teas, dark & strong teas, light and crisp teas… the peach from this overwhelms most of them even at a 3:1 ratio. It’s not gross or to the point I’d throw it away, I’m sure in the summer it will help make awesome iced teas.

The good news: this tin will last me forever and ever. If you looove peaches, this will make a good tisane or blender for you, especially iced. If you just kinda like them, it might be a bit much.

This doesn’t seem like tea to me – a lovely fruit punch perhaps, but not tea.