Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Apple, Fruity, Peach, Sugar, Sweet, Honey, Pineapple, Citrusy, Floral, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

This is my sister’s tea, but she told me to make the tea for all of us. So I have been making this iced for everyone! This is delicious, light, and slightly peachy and fruity. It has a natural sweetness to it (I think it is natural?). Very good summer iced tea. I am trying to make as many iced teas before the weather turns colder.

Iced 8 min or more

This is my FAVORITE tea by Teavanna (granted its only 1/2 that I have bought (Ive tried the samples they have out, but I mean Ive actually purchased a cup or I bought some loose leaf)) I haven’t tried it hot (because I know I like it iced and I dont want to waste it!!) .. How I make it is I did a tablespoon (~3 tsps) + about 1.25 tbsp of the rock sugar in the brewer thing and then poured it over a cup full of ice.. Its so yummy!!

I see that the ingredients list is empty.. I cant edit it for a month, but here it is..

Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), pieces, artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

Uniquity

I tried editing in ingredients for you since Steepster is dull as can be but it didn’t stick. Oh well!

This is my favorite tea to drink at night before I go to bed. This tea is very relaxing. It has apple, pineapple, peach, chamomile, lemon verbena and rose hips. I think the chamomile is what gives this blend its relaxing effects. When you first sip it, you can taste the peach, thats all. It tastes like you are biting into a fresh cut peach. As you swallow, you can get a hint of citrus and floral notes.

Flavors: Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Tried this as a teapop and it’s actually one of the more successful teapops I’ve ever made! It actually tastes like something fruity, not watered down tea haha
This smelled a bit weird as it was steeping, but when I poured it into my mug, it was good. Just a touch of agave as a sweetener!

Thank you to TraceyC for sending this to me for the tealephone!

albertocanfly

How do you go about making your teapops?? It sounds delicious!

jump62359

My past couple of teapops have been veeery watered down.
This time, I ignored the whole weighing my teas and literally scooped a heaping tablespoon into my jar (I brew tea in a mason jar bc cheapo college student hehe). I poured just enough water to cover the tea and let it steep according to the instructions (5-6 minutes). Then I just poured it over ice and topped it off with club soda! It should be plain old carbonated water, but I ran out of that a while back.
It’s good, but I’ll probably just do it every once in a while since it uses SO much tea

albertocanfly

That sounds like something my boyfriend would absolutely adore!! Thank you^.^
haha..and totally feel you on the mason jar brewing.. cheapo college students unite:P

jump62359

Of course! It definitely took me a while to play around with ratios, but I think I got it?
Dude. I’ve been making tea in a mason jar for 3 years now. It works and it’s lesser of a hassle compared to cleaning a teapot!

I was on vacation last week, and on the way back we stopped at a Teavana store. It was my first time in one, and they were having a sale, so I decided to pick up a couple of teas and a tea brewing pitcher. I made some cold brew sweet tea in that for my husband, which hopefully he likes. (I personally cannot stand the amount of sugar in sweet tea). Since I’ve been searching for an herbal peach tea that doesn’t taste disgustingly artificial and sweet, I decided to try this. It is quite sweet, and the artificial peach flavor is prominent, but it has enough underlying complexity that I think it’s actually the best herbal peach tea I’ve had. I’ll probably try blending it with a few things in the days to come and see how that turns out.

Flavors: Peach, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Very good for curbing my appetite. Pretty good both hot or cold.

When you open the tin with this tisane, you are immediately enveloped in a gorgeously peachy aroma. After brewing it, the flavor is a little bit lighter than it smells, but it is still oh so pleasant. I often take this with me to school in a thermos and it tastes wonderful hot, warm, and cold. Mmmm. My boyfriend loves this tea as well. I also had my best friend try it and she immediately wanted to go on a trip to Teavana to get some. It is delicious and relaxing. It is sweet enough in its own right to not need any sugar, although occasionally when I am craving something a little sweeter, I will add just a bit of rock sugar and it tastes like a wonderful juice.
I tend to seep my herbal teas for much longer than suggested… generally about a half hour. This makes the tea taste much stronger to me and since there aren’t any tea leaves in this tea, it doesn’t get bitter.

This is an amazing tea for relaxing and enjoying the sweet things in life. If you have yet to try it, you should think about doing just that….even if you aren’t too big of a fan of Teavana.

Flavors: Apple, Berries, Fruity, Peach

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML

Loved the sweet flavor hot and cold.

3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I asked my sister to bring me home some peach tea from her work (teavana) and this is what she brought me. Man is it ever good! I drink this on the regular now and have nothing bad to say about it. I pretty well love anything peach flavour so I may be a little biased.

Flavors: Peach

It’s such good tea for any time of day. It’s sweet, and it calms the nerves. I hate peaches, but this tea is unbelievably wonderful.

Flavors: Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids, Peach