Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet, Berries, Fruity, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by rosebudmelissa

From Teavana

A delightfully harmonious blend of candied peach pieces, pineapple, lemon myrtle, Roman chamomile, sunflower petals and rosehips create a most peaceful blend.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Apples, candied pineapple, candied peach pieces, sunflower petals, lemon myrtle leaves, roman chamomile, and rosehips.

About Teavana View company

Loved the sweet flavor hot and cold.

3 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I asked my sister to bring me home some peach tea from her work (teavana) and this is what she brought me. Man is it ever good! I drink this on the regular now and have nothing bad to say about it. I pretty well love anything peach flavour so I may be a little biased.

Flavors: Peach

It’s such good tea for any time of day. It’s sweet, and it calms the nerves. I hate peaches, but this tea is unbelievably wonderful.

Flavors: Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids, Peach

OK I don’t like the peach stuff too much, too fruity for me, but I bought a tin of this as a gift for someone who does, but then they moved and I was stuck with it. So then I thought I’d keep it around for blending with other teas, as I don’t typically drink the tisanes, except those made with rooibos.

I’ve tried it with a bunch of other teas. Berry teas, nutty teas, spicy teas, dark & strong teas, light and crisp teas… the peach from this overwhelms most of them even at a 3:1 ratio. It’s not gross or to the point I’d throw it away, I’m sure in the summer it will help make awesome iced teas.

The good news: this tin will last me forever and ever. If you looove peaches, this will make a good tisane or blender for you, especially iced. If you just kinda like them, it might be a bit much.

This doesn’t seem like tea to me – a lovely fruit punch perhaps, but not tea.

This is a pretty tea and smells great too. The dry leaves smell strongly of peach with a hint of apple and pineapple. After steeping it is purely peach. Subtle yet delicious. I used 2 teaspoons and will probably leave it at that.

I wanted so much to like this tea. I bought 50g after smelling a few different herbals that would be good iced. It smelt like fuzzy peach candy and I was sold. I tried the blended sample of the peach tranquility tea with the strawberry rose champagne and it was pretty good (too sweet, but I attributed that to the rock sugar they seem to put in everything). I actually forgot about this one in the steeper, so it had a good 10 minutes to form a heavy flavour. Unfortunately it was very lackluster. Far too mild as an iced tea (unless you cold steep… I just found that the ice diluted the flavour to the point of… well… “what’s the point?”). I downed it like I would water, it was very smooth and the after taste was peachy enough. Would not buy again.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

Blended with teavana’s
Phoenix dragon pearls…..perfection :)

Mmmm peachy! This was delightful and delicious.

Resteeped and added a little bit of rock sugar: not as strong, and really didn’t need the sugar, but still good!