Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Berries, Fruity, Peach, Fruit Tree Flowers, Honey, Orchids
Edit tea info Last updated by Daniel Scott

From Teavana

A delightfully harmonious blend of candied peach pieces, pineapple, lemon myrtle, Roman chamomile, sunflower petals and rosehips create a most peaceful blend.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Apples, candied pineapple, candied peach pieces, sunflower petals, lemon myrtle leaves, roman chamomile, and rosehips.

About Teavana View company

This doesn’t seem like tea to me – a lovely fruit punch perhaps, but not tea.

This is a pretty tea and smells great too. The dry leaves smell strongly of peach with a hint of apple and pineapple. After steeping it is purely peach. Subtle yet delicious. I used 2 teaspoons and will probably leave it at that.

I wanted so much to like this tea. I bought 50g after smelling a few different herbals that would be good iced. It smelt like fuzzy peach candy and I was sold. I tried the blended sample of the peach tranquility tea with the strawberry rose champagne and it was pretty good (too sweet, but I attributed that to the rock sugar they seem to put in everything). I actually forgot about this one in the steeper, so it had a good 10 minutes to form a heavy flavour. Unfortunately it was very lackluster. Far too mild as an iced tea (unless you cold steep… I just found that the ice diluted the flavour to the point of… well… “what’s the point?”). I downed it like I would water, it was very smooth and the after taste was peachy enough. Would not buy again.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

Blended with teavana’s
Phoenix dragon pearls…..perfection :)

Mmmm peachy! This was delightful and delicious.

Resteeped and added a little bit of rock sugar: not as strong, and really didn’t need the sugar, but still good!

This was my first peach tea and I’ll purchase this again when I run out of the others. Sweet, not too strong, not too tart. It tastes very similar to Peach Bellini Blush, but this one was $2 cheaper.

I think I found my new favorite! This is like peach candy, the smell all by it self makes me want to just eat it.

This “tea” is lovely. In fact, herbal teas are not actually teas because they don’t contain any leaves, only bits of fruit, berries, nuts, and so on! It’s naturally caffeine free, so enjoying this tea before bed has become a nightly treat.

The scent is fruity, and the tea it self is a pretty assortment of warm colors. While several ingredients in it (candied fruits) are already sweetened, the tea really gets a boost from a dab of honey.

I recommend this tea cold or hot, and with some lemon cookies. Try Trader Joe’s Meyer lemon cookies! Happy Steeping.

Just bought this today from Teavana! A great peach tea, very fragrant and peachy. I added a teaspoon of honey to enhance the flavor.