Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Peach, Apple, Fruity, Sugar, Sweet, Honey, Pineapple, Citrusy, Floral, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

Another Tea of the Month pick.

I really like peach. I find it very rare that I actually dislike a peach-based herbal tea, simply because I find it both tasty and calming. This one is no exception. Today I’m feeling agitated and somewhat overwhelmed. Based on the name alone, I decided that this one might help me to calm down a bit and look on the bright side. It did what I hoped it would.

I can’t speak to the objective quality of the ingredients in this, because my attachment to subtly sweet, peachy herbal teas is an emotional one. I can tell you that I really like this tea on days where everything sucks and I just want to hide under a blanket with my Netflix.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Peach, Sugar, Sweet

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Backlog from January 24th:

What a rough day. I was out most of the afternoon and came home hungry, grumpy, and really wanting some comforting tea. My husband made me a cup of this since it has calming chamomile, and I sipped on it throughout most of the afternoon. It was a bit weak for my taste, but it was something warm – it felt good to wrap my hands around the fragrant, steaming mug.

1920 tasting notes

Super fake, like fuzzy peach slices. Super sweet, PLUS I added some honey. Not something that I’ll get again, although you never know. Sbux is now carrying Teavana teas, and apparently they don’t have many decaf options. So I might be getting this a lot in the future!

Still, I’m finding it really soothing right now. I’m feeling better than this morning, but I’m still considering another nap!

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
AllanK

Feel better.

AllanK

For me Teavana has one great benefit. It is fifteen minutes away. The next nearest tea shop is 40 minutes from me.

OMGsrsly

Thanks!

I’m lucky I have a lot of tea shops close by. I happened to stop in Teavana when they still had loads of the after Christmas sale stuff, and let myself be talked into this one.

I do love this tea! Very peachy. I’m not a fan of fruity teas, with the exception of peach and strawberry. For me to like them, the flavor must be strong and this is. It also mixes well with the Teavana strawberry blush tea (and probably other strawberry teas). I like this tea well enough to say that it will be a staple in my cupboard.

I am forever on the lookout for the perfect peach tea and unfortunately, this isn’t it. It’s a pleasant fruit tisane (one of those Teavana teas that looks more like trail mix than tea with tons of chunks of dried fruit and only a stray leaf or two to be found) with a mild, soothing, slightly sweet flavor…but in spite of the name, I taste the pineapple and apple more strongly than the peach. For a stronger flavor, I brew it for as long as 15 minutes…you can steep this forever and it will never get bitter! I enjoy it occasionally as a bedtime tea and also like mixing it with the Strawberry Blush Rose Oolong.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Honey, Peach, Pineapple

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Much like the other Teavana blends I’ve tried this one just fell a little…flat. Despite overleafing by 1/2 tsp it still came across as a little thin and weak. The flavours are definitely as expected – fruity peach and a little over-ripe – but there’s a back taste on the end of each mouthful that leaves me feeling a little astringent.

So it’s okay, but not something I’d rush out to buy, since there are others that are better – Ginger Peach by Teajo springs to mind – though I’m not going to complain if I wind up drinking all of what’s currently in my cabinet.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

This is my sister’s tea, but she told me to make the tea for all of us. So I have been making this iced for everyone! This is delicious, light, and slightly peachy and fruity. It has a natural sweetness to it (I think it is natural?). Very good summer iced tea. I am trying to make as many iced teas before the weather turns colder.

Iced 8 min or more

This is my FAVORITE tea by Teavanna (granted its only 1/2 that I have bought (Ive tried the samples they have out, but I mean Ive actually purchased a cup or I bought some loose leaf)) I haven’t tried it hot (because I know I like it iced and I dont want to waste it!!) .. How I make it is I did a tablespoon (~3 tsps) + about 1.25 tbsp of the rock sugar in the brewer thing and then poured it over a cup full of ice.. Its so yummy!!

I see that the ingredients list is empty.. I cant edit it for a month, but here it is..

Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), pieces, artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

Uniquity

I tried editing in ingredients for you since Steepster is dull as can be but it didn’t stick. Oh well!

This is my favorite tea to drink at night before I go to bed. This tea is very relaxing. It has apple, pineapple, peach, chamomile, lemon verbena and rose hips. I think the chamomile is what gives this blend its relaxing effects. When you first sip it, you can taste the peach, thats all. It tastes like you are biting into a fresh cut peach. As you swallow, you can get a hint of citrus and floral notes.

Flavors: Apple, Citrusy, Floral, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Tried this as a teapop and it’s actually one of the more successful teapops I’ve ever made! It actually tastes like something fruity, not watered down tea haha
This smelled a bit weird as it was steeping, but when I poured it into my mug, it was good. Just a touch of agave as a sweetener!

Thank you to TraceyC for sending this to me for the tealephone!

albertocanfly

How do you go about making your teapops?? It sounds delicious!

jump62359

My past couple of teapops have been veeery watered down.
This time, I ignored the whole weighing my teas and literally scooped a heaping tablespoon into my jar (I brew tea in a mason jar bc cheapo college student hehe). I poured just enough water to cover the tea and let it steep according to the instructions (5-6 minutes). Then I just poured it over ice and topped it off with club soda! It should be plain old carbonated water, but I ran out of that a while back.
It’s good, but I’ll probably just do it every once in a while since it uses SO much tea

albertocanfly

That sounds like something my boyfriend would absolutely adore!! Thank you^.^
haha..and totally feel you on the mason jar brewing.. cheapo college students unite:P

jump62359

Of course! It definitely took me a while to play around with ratios, but I think I got it?
Dude. I’ve been making tea in a mason jar for 3 years now. It works and it’s lesser of a hassle compared to cleaning a teapot!