Plum Harvest

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by denisend

From Teavana

A rich and fruity blend of apple, cinnamon, plum, hibiscus and beetroot pieces. It’s a spicy reminder of autumn flavors.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Plum pieces, apple pieces, cinnamon, hibiscus and beetroot pieces.

This tea blends well with:
Rooibos Sweet Amore® Rooibos Tea

About Teavana View company

Got a sample of this from denisend, and decided that since today was getting icky-muggy and hot, I’d make it iced. Not a bad cup, not at all. I think I made it a little light on the not-leaf, but I can taste the plums, and smell the spice, and it’s helping me not melt into the furniture. Yum.

My husband and I have been trying to conserve this tea and now we have enough for one more pot left. It will be a sad day when we finish this up, especially since it is no longer on Teavana’s website.

That’s how I feel when they discontinue a perfume I really like. :-(

When I got this tea from my mom, I really did not expect to like it. I absolutely didn’t expect my husband to love it. As soon as I find a tea he actually likes, I can’t get more of it…go figure. I’m trying to get him on the tea bandwagon so I can convince him that we need to buy more

I think Rishi has an herbal plum tea – might be worth looking into!

Plum Harvest is a fruity tea – which isn’t usually my cup of tea (lol, sorry). It packs a powerful punch in the cup and is pretty sweet alone.

I highly recommend blending with cinnamon black tea – or stir with a cinnamon stick. The blend of juicy, fruity plum and spicy cinnamon is a real treat!

This one is really good – one of the few teas that my husband actually liked. Too bad it is discontinued…

I know, it’s sad… I’m trying to find something comparable but so far nothing.

1 tsp PH plus 1 tsp of indian spices. Brewed 3 minutes in my Chatsford.
I still don’t have the ratio right…weak, but drinkable. You can taste the plum very slightly. I added the indian spices to even out this Teavana blend…way too sweet with just the plum harvest. Maybe I should add rock sugar to the next pot. Caffeine free, so I can drink all I want, experiment all I want tonight:) ummmm…This might be a better iced tea.

Try steeping the plum harvest for 2-3 minutes, then adding the indian spice for another 2 minutes.(You could put them both in for 5-6 minutes if the Indian Spice would hold up that long, otherwise, just add the indian spice later). I think the plum harvest must need awhile to develop because the site directions say to steep it for 5-6 minutes. That may be why it tastes weak.

I’m so sad that this was discontinued! So lovely on fall evenings. I’ve yet to find a good replacement.

Amount: 3 scoops tea
Served: Hot
Smell: Sweet plums, and a hint of spice with a beautiful red color
Flavor: plum with some spice, light body, but none of the sweetness you smell
Aftertaste: none

I added some wild huckleberry honey from NY half way through, it didn’t change the flavor much, nor does adding german rock sugar, it’s a very strong flavor

Reminded me a lot of a type of wassail I drank at a local fair. It is very robust and fruity, with a delicate hint of spice. Truly enjoyable!