Tranquil Dream (Night Night)

Fruit Herbal Blend
Lemon Zest
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Soul

2 Images

From Teavana

An extremely relaxing night time tisane. It makes a wonderful cup of tea just before bed because it helps calm your nerves, relieve aches and pains, and generally relax your body and mind.

Recommended especially for those who love chamomile.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep tea for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Chamomile, rosehips, hibiscus, orange blossoms, lemongrass, nana-mint, and citrus peels.

About Teavana View company

I guess Teavana wanted us to have one tranquil dream, or they would have added an ‘s’. More likely, another tea firm already has a tea called “Tranquil Dreams” and they wanted to insure their own name was different. I don’t know where the “(Night Night)” comes from, as it wasn’t on the label, nor in the catalog, nor even the store itself. Whatever, this is their entry in the herbal “let’s relax you for bed” category.
Hence the chamomile. Lots, yet not overwhelming, which is good. There’s lemongrass, but it’s an undertone, nicely blending, understated. Finally there’s supposed to be hibiscus—but you could have fooled me. I enjoy hibiscus, but the amount in Teavana Tranquil Dream is so understated, I’m not sure I even noticed it. Mind you, this sample is a few years old, but normally hibiscus makes itself known.
It was a pleasant pot of tea. For what Teavana charges, I’ll take my chances with a cheaper brew for a bedtime beverage. It was enjoyable, but not enough for me to go downtown to Teavana and purchase more.

If you ever have trouble sleeping or if you are super stressed, Tranquil Dream will come to your rescue.

It has tons of chamomile, that is extremely soothing, you will be relaxed and sleepy in no time! underneath all that chamomile, you will taste a medium-strong note of citrus. And then in the background, there is a soft and smooth floral note.

This tea is everything you could ever want before going to bed, and will surely send you off to a good night sleep!

Really enjoyable aroma… strong but smooth lemon taste…

Flavors: Lemon Zest

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Too much tart hibiscus to be soothing. Might be great iced

I do like this tea…. However, compared to other teas I’ve had, it doesn’t rank quite as high.

It has a tantalizing aroma about it, but sometimes the flavours aren’t quite up to par with what I expect of it. Not much of the mint to be found, but chamomile and citrus flavours are very apparent.

It’s worth sharing with your friends and is great for relaxation, I will give it that.

Its pretty Okay. I like to drink this to calm my nerves after a long day or mix it with a green tea to give it a more mellow taste. It has a smooth flavor and I can’t say that I recommend it but it is still pretty okay.

This is a very light and refreshing tea. It smells awesome with a light lemony flavor. Something to look forward to. Will definitely become a regular part of my bedtime ritual.