Marshmallow Macaron

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Coconut, Hibiscus, Marshmallow, Papaya, Raisins, Rose Buds And Petals
Berry, Marshmallow, Sweet, Butter, Rum, Cake, Coconut, Frosting, Hibiscus, Sugar, Tart, Vanilla, Candy, Fruity, Orange, Passion Fruits, Rose, Cream, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Hello.Kiki

• “The name of this tea alone was enough to make me buy a little bit. The best way to describe it is okay. I like this tea, but I wouldn't repurchase it. Warm, it is sweet and good. I get the...” Read full tasting note
    samxoRN 1 tasting notes
  • “I don't have a Teavana near me, therefore no way to try this without purchasing it. I'm so happy to have received a sample of this from the lovely Ost. Anything with the word marshmallow and tea...” Read full tasting note
    meganalow 11 tasting notes
  • “I had a cup of this iced at a local Teavana store, and it was just okay. I'd imagine it tastes better when warm, because the butter rum-esque flavor with an odd tang doesn't translate well to iced...” Read full tasting note
    swishyhair 14 tasting notes
  • “I just realized that I never reviewed this one. :O Have a whole 4oz tin of it even and I never took the time to review it. xD Wow. A lot of people don't like this one it seems. Apparently it's the...” Read full tasting note
    Ostdalost 439 tasting notes

From Teavana

Fragrant as a Parisian patisserie on a Sunday morning, this sweet, baby pink infusion is an herbal cup ideal for cloud gazing the day away. Fluffy mini marshmallows float on a dreamy cloud of apple, raisin, sweet papaya, and toasted coconut swirls. True confection perfection.

About Teavana View company

The name of this tea alone was enough to make me buy a little bit. The best way to describe it is okay. I like this tea, but I wouldn’t repurchase it.

Warm, it is sweet and good. I get the vanilla and hibiscus flavours coming through. However, as soon as it starts to cool down, there is a very artificial taste to it. I haven’t tried it as an iced tea, but I would have very low expectations. I’m not sure if it is the marshmallow or another ingredient, but that artificial aftertaste is what ruins this tea for me.

I don’t have a Teavana near me, therefore no way to try this without purchasing it. I’m so happy to have received a sample of this from the lovely Ost.

Anything with the word marshmallow and tea involved is definitely worth a try in my books, being the sugarholic and tea-aholic I am, I had to try this! I had a hot cup of this last night and a hot cup this afternoon. I love this! I loved how the tea turned pink, and it wasn’t too sweet. This is a delicious nighttime dessert tea. I’m thinking this is a must order tea in the new year :)

Flavors: Berry, Marshmallow, Sweet

Glad you liked it!

I had a cup of this iced at a local Teavana store, and it was just okay. I’d imagine it tastes better when warm, because the butter rum-esque flavor with an odd tang doesn’t translate well to iced tea. I’ll try it again as a hot tea, but I wasn’t impressed.

Flavors: Butter, Rum

150 °F / 65 °C
Ost

I’ve only had this hot…which I liked. But oy…I don’t think it would be good iced at all. What was Teavana even thinking xD

A lot of people don’t like this one it seems. Apparently it’s the hibiscus and the tartness. Personally, I don’t mind hibiscus at all. Nor do I mind if something is a bit tart.
This is one of the Teavana teas that I plan to keep on stock always. Definitely one of my favorite Teavana teas.

Also, on a side note I couldn’t go into work today because yesterday I overworked myself my two and a half hours. Which doesn’t sound like a lot. But as time goes on I’m having less and less endurance because my stupid body sucks xD
And last night I kept waking up in tons of pain too, so…just all of today so far has been horrible and I’m pretty disappointed in myself because of it. But this was a nice and relaxing tea to try again today. And still really like it. So hopefully I will stop being so disappointed soon, and just try to relax. But yeah, good tea overall :P

TeaBrat

sorry… feel better xo

Ost

Thanks (: I am beginning to finally!

Oh boy …. I was not expecting to like this at all. This is something I never would have bought for myself but was generously given a sample by the lovely Ost.

I love this! This is surprisingly something I might like to purchase, especially during a holiday sale. I had it hot and thought it tasted like a berry rice krispies treat. It was so nice as an afternoon tea when I was feeling snacky and would of course make a wonderful nighttime dessert tea.

Just FYI, I didn’t taste the hibiscus right off the bat but could taste it on the second steeping (although, I never took the bag out on the second cup so….yeah).

Flavors: Berry, Marshmallow

I have a confession to make… I went to Teavana today. Hangs head. I was at the mall with my mother and sister and we were walking by the store, so I figured might as well. Actually, I’m glad I did go in, because I picked up a couple of cute little tins (http://www.teavana.com/tea-products/tea-storage-tins/p/pompom-tea-tins) at half price! So worth it! As usual, the salesperson was annoying and overzealous about trying to get me to taste all of the samples. And of course, when I picked out a couple of teas to buy, he wanted to give me 2.7 ounces when I said I wanted 2 ounces. No sir!

Anyway, this tea. It smells wonderful and sugary, just like it should. I was in for a big surprise when I took the first sip… HIBISCUS. It was so tart! The flavors that I could taste underneath the tartness were good, but it was hard to focus on anything other than the hibiscus! I don’t even understand why anyone in their right mind would decide to include hibiscus in a marshmallow flavored tea. Those two things are pretty much complete opposites! Are these people crazy?! Rage rage rage.

So anyway, after that I spent a while picking all of the hibiscus petals out of my two ounces of this tea. We’ll see how it tastes after that another time.

Teavana, you are on my shit list! >:(

Flavors: Cake, Coconut, Frosting, Hibiscus, Marshmallow, Sugar, Sweet, Tart, Vanilla

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Tealizzy

Ya! What the heck?! Why would anyone think hibiscus should be in that tea?! Those tins are super cute though!! :)

Sarsonator

Those tins are adorable!!!!! Personally I like hibiscus in teas that I don’t mind sweetening, but it does seem like an odd addition with marshmallow.

jump62359

I went to teavana today as well!
I don’t like teavana at all. The only reason why I went was to pick up my 1oz of free tea bc Starbucks hehe :) The lady did convince me to purchase a tin though, so I picked out the cute purple/blue one. I’m not a fan of teavana’s teas, and most especially their prices/overpouring. I honestly only ever go for the free oz and I know forsure they wouldn’t overpour for me.

The lady was persistent on making me a cup of tea and I was like No thank you! I’ll be back next time! And that next time would be when I get my free tea.

Lariel of Lórien

Thanks for talking me out of trying that one. I’m still going by Teavana this weekend. Because I have a plan.

apt

The newer stores have excellent customer service. They only sell in increments of 2oz, so you pay for 2oz, and they’ll usually throw in another scoop of tea! Once the guy there slightly oversteeped my tea (one guy helping 3 clueless people pick out stuff to buy!) and gave it to me for free. It wasn’t bitter at all! I came back the same night and bought some loose leaf and they recognized me and he apologized again and asked me how the tea was. That’s when he threw in the extra tea for free.

Extra Note:

Trying 4 tsp and 2 sugar cubes, added 1 afterward- the tea was a bit more bitter, but in a nice way- the taste of some island fruits/tartness though did overcome most of the sweet tones. This time it tasted more like the Wild Orange Blossoms herbal tea (by Teavana). Maybe less steeping time? Maybe I’m letting too much of the bottom of the tealeaves (in the infuser) seep into the cup?

Any advice?

Flavors: Fruity, Sweet, Tart

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Sarsonator

Maybe less tea? I haven’t tried this one, but 4 tsp seems like quite a bit. If I’m not happy with a tea due to bitterness, I generally use a little less tea and lower the temp, and see how that works for me. :)

Emmie

Ah, thanks for the tip! I’ll try that =D

From the Herbal TTB

Okay, smells like marshmallow…hmmm. I did not look at the ingredients list until I went to log this, and then I noted Flyawaybirdie’s comments about the papaya. Sitting here with the log window open, preparing to sip…

From the Herbal TTB

I probably should have looked at the ingredients first. Yikes. I’m not even sure which ingredients it was, but something in here just turned me off immensely. But really, why would you put hibiscus OR papaya in a Marshmallow blend? I dumped the cup. I did not like.

Cheri

Ugh. That sounds awful.

One reviewer nailed it when they noted this tea tastes like angel food cake! That is precisely the taste I get, angel food cake with fresh fruit drizzled across the top! Stepping aside from my feelings on Teavanna for the moment, I do love angel food cake with fruit so this tea was like a low blow from the corporate behemoth. I have to take off points for the added pink dye however, it disappears completely from the second steep leading me to believe it was there in the first purely for effect. Still, for a dessert tea, this is quite tasty…