Blueberry Bliss/Pineapple Kona Pop

Rooibos Tea
Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Black Currant, Blueberry, Candied Pinapple, Green Rooibos, Hibiscus Flowers, Marigold, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange, Raisins, Rose Blossom Leaves, Rose Buds, Rose Hips
Apple, Black Currant, Blueberry, Fruity, Pineapple
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela
Boiling 7 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Teavana

Deliciously fruity and refreshing! This blend of our Blueberry Bliss Rooibos tea and Pineapple Kona Pop herbal infusion conjurs up the flavors of Hawaii with a blueberry pineapple hibiscus combination that beats the heat. This caffeine-free delight is perfect hot or iced and is great for the whole family to enjoy.

About Teavana View company

This was a sample tucked into a Teavana order. Smells so good dry you just want to chew on it. I have had, and liked, Blueberry Bliss on its own—sweet, not tart. The pineapple-pop adds one extra layer of sweetness that sticks to your tongue. If the weather holds, I’ ll likely have the rest of the sample chilled. This will hold up well.

A very bright, fruity tea. No sugar needed; very fruity, an interesting (and good!) combination in which I tasted mostly apple, blueberry, and currant. I was quite pleasantly surprised, since this isn’t a tea I’d have normally tried, but a free sample sometimes leads to pleasant surprises.

Flavors: Apple, Black Currant, Blueberry, Fruity

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is a great blend – the blueberry and blackcurrant have a strong flavour, the pineapple is a much lighter undercurrent, but it compliments it so well! MMMMmm yummy :D

Flavors: Black Currant, Blueberry, Pineapple

I received this as a sample in the mail with my order. I brewed it following the instructions and made it as an iced tea. It’s strong enough that there’s no way this could be considered weak, yet all I can taste is the obvious blueberry with hints of pineapple. I know there is apple and a few other things in the blend, but they are lost on me. The blueberry is really overpowering. There’s a funky flavor at the finish that I can’t identify making it almost medicine like.

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Pineapple

Boiling 8 min or more

I picked up some of this when it was on sale recently, actually, it may still be on sale. I drink Pineapple Kona Pop contantly, but I always avoided this one because the price annoyed me. However, at 30% off, I will indulge.

I sweetened (which was a mistaked) this was good, but it did not need the sweetener I gave it. The dominant flavour is sweet, ripe, blueberry. It is that oversweet that blueberries get when they are super ripe. Not bad, but I think it needs the pineapple to balance this out. And this blend brings the pineapple, for every sweet hit of blueberry, there is a super tart pineapple note balancing it out. This is pineapple the way I like pineapple super tart, super refreshing and just what I was looking for!