Blueberry Bliss/Pineapple Kona Pop

Rooibos Tea
Apple Pieces, Beet Root Pieces, Black Currant, Blueberry, Candied Pinapple, Green Rooibos, Hibiscus Flowers, Marigold, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange, Raisins, Rose Blossom Leaves, Rose Buds, Rose Hips
Pineapple, Blueberry, Sweet, Tart, Apple, Black Currant, Fruity
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

• “I have a bag of each of these so I mixed my own using half Blueberry Bliss and half Pineapple Kona Pop. It was in the fridge for approximately 16 hours before I removed the tea leaves. I’m...” Read full tasting note
    spharo 127 tasting notes
  • “Yuck! I don’t like this one at all. Tastes like medicine for cold/flu. Smells like it too. Like cherry lemon perhaps. Robitussin? Theraflu? Ugh. Brewed it with 1 tsp. rock sugar. ...” Read full tasting note
    Shania 19 tasting notes
  • “I purchased this in Teavana’s signature blends collection so it was already combined. Earlier today I tried David’s organic blueberry jam – it tasted like a blueberry muffin in a...” Read full tasting note
    Kyla 29 tasting notes
  • “This was a sample tucked into a Teavana order. Smells so good dry you just want to chew on it. I have had, and liked, Blueberry Bliss on its own—sweet, not tart. The pineapple-pop adds one...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1799 tasting notes

From Teavana

Deliciously fruity and refreshing! This blend of our Blueberry Bliss Rooibos tea and Pineapple Kona Pop herbal infusion conjurs up the flavors of Hawaii with a blueberry pineapple hibiscus combination that beats the heat. This caffeine-free delight is perfect hot or iced and is great for the whole family to enjoy.

About Teavana View company

I have a bag of each of these so I mixed my own using half Blueberry Bliss and half Pineapple Kona Pop. It was in the fridge for approximately 16 hours before I removed the tea leaves. I’m drinking this at work after sweetening with a little sugar.

This is so refreshing. I can taste and smell the pineapple. The color is almost coral, but it really leans more toward a golden sunset orange. I keep thinking I’m tasting bubble gum as I’m drinking this. This is much better iced than either the Blueberry Bliss or the Pineapple Kona Pop are on their own. I know what I’ll be doing with the last of my Blueberry Bliss . . .

Flavors: Pineapple

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Yuck! I don’t like this one at all. Tastes like medicine for cold/flu. Smells like it too. Like cherry lemon perhaps. Robitussin? Theraflu? Ugh. Brewed it with 1 tsp. rock sugar. I’ve tried it on two different occasions, and just don’t taste the things I read in other reviews here. Blueberry – no. Pineapple – not really. I bought 2 packages of this, 2 oz. each, and took the unopened one back to Teavana for an exchange. Stuck with the opened one. I want to mix it with something, but I’m afraid it will ruin that tea tasting! Sorry, this one is just awful for me.

I purchased this in Teavana’s signature blends collection so it was already combined. Earlier today I tried David’s organic blueberry jam – it tasted like a blueberry muffin in a cup. I remembered I had this one and thought I’d make it to carry on the blueberry theme. It has a tart kick right at the beginning. Tart then strong pineapple and a hint of blueberry. The pineapple has a much stronger taste than the blueberries. I liked this much better after it cooled off some. I’m thinking this would be really good iced. If has a sweeter finish. I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase it again but I’ll drink this up.

Flavors: Blueberry, Pineapple, Sweet, Tart

This was a sample tucked into a Teavana order. Smells so good dry you just want to chew on it. I have had, and liked, Blueberry Bliss on its own—sweet, not tart. The pineapple-pop adds one extra layer of sweetness that sticks to your tongue. If the weather holds, I’ ll likely have the rest of the sample chilled. This will hold up well.

A very bright, fruity tea. No sugar needed; very fruity, an interesting (and good!) combination in which I tasted mostly apple, blueberry, and currant. I was quite pleasantly surprised, since this isn’t a tea I’d have normally tried, but a free sample sometimes leads to pleasant surprises.

Flavors: Apple, Black Currant, Blueberry, Fruity

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is a great blend – the blueberry and blackcurrant have a strong flavour, the pineapple is a much lighter undercurrent, but it compliments it so well! MMMMmm yummy :D

Flavors: Black Currant, Blueberry, Pineapple

I received this as a sample in the mail with my order. I brewed it following the instructions and made it as an iced tea. It’s strong enough that there’s no way this could be considered weak, yet all I can taste is the obvious blueberry with hints of pineapple. I know there is apple and a few other things in the blend, but they are lost on me. The blueberry is really overpowering. There’s a funky flavor at the finish that I can’t identify making it almost medicine like.

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Pineapple

Boiling 8 min or more

I picked up some of this when it was on sale recently, actually, it may still be on sale. I drink Pineapple Kona Pop contantly, but I always avoided this one because the price annoyed me. However, at 30% off, I will indulge.

I sweetened (which was a mistaked) this was good, but it did not need the sweetener I gave it. The dominant flavour is sweet, ripe, blueberry. It is that oversweet that blueberries get when they are super ripe. Not bad, but I think it needs the pineapple to balance this out. And this blend brings the pineapple, for every sweet hit of blueberry, there is a super tart pineapple note balancing it out. This is pineapple the way I like pineapple super tart, super refreshing and just what I was looking for!