Strawberry Paraiso White Tea

White Tea
Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by radiant

From Teavana

Product description not available yet.

About Teavana View company

This tea has so much promise. I can actually really get behind the idea of roasted rice genmaicha notes on a strawberry tea. Unfortunately, every time I brew this the white base goes really flat on me. I think because of the base tea it doesn’t get a chance to steep long enough for the fruit flavours to really start to shine. It is disappointing, because this tea smells absolutely amazing!

Enjoying some Strawberry Paraiso mixed with Strawberry Cream from Teavana. They make a nice, light mix with lots of strawberry flavor. Just what I was looking for after waking up way too early this morning—however I did discover the Oyster app (unlimited books! yay!) with tea and new books I’m a happy girl even up at 3:30 a.m lol!

Flavors: Strawberry

Terri HarpLady

Welcome to Steepster!! :)

TeaGirl

Thank you! I’m so excited about Steepster lol—so much fun! But I can tell already that it will cause my budget so much trouble lol—too many teas!! At least it will be fun trouble lol! Congratulations to you on your new classroom—that is so awesome! I was a high school teacher for ten years so I remember how exciting it was to set up everything for my students to help make a great learning environment! I love that you teach music—best of luck to you in the new school year! :)

Terri HarpLady

Thanks! I’ll be teaching Harp (it’s a visual & performing arts school), & I always try to make it fun.

Where in San Diego? I grew up there, back in the 70’s, attending school in PB. That was a long time ago! :D

TeaGirl

That’s awesome! I lived in PB for a little while after I graduated from UCSD—now I’m up in Rancho Bernardo. I was born in San Diego and I love this city—so blessed to live here!! :)

Terri HarpLady

I lived there from age 6 to 16, it was a fun time :)
One of my sisters lives there now.

TeaGirl

So you have a good reason to come visit lol! :):)

Terri HarpLady

I came out a few years ago, & it was fun to visit old places, but so much has changed!

TeaGirl

That’s for sure—San Diego has become sooo crowded! But it’s still a beautiful city.
Just with a lot more traffic lol! :)

I LOVE this tea! It brews to a beautiful bright pink and has a subtle strawberry and white tea flavor. It is one that I will always keep in stock!