Fruta Bomba

Fruit Green Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Andi Marus

2 Images

• “This is one of those teas that makes it hard for me to frown in Teavana's general direction. I really enjoy the medley of peach and papaya, with the underlying vegetable green flavor. I enjoy this...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “I can't sleep so I'm gonna drink tea. This tastes really peachy this time around. It really is reminiscent of white wine. I am not tasting green tea at all though. I also get a honey flavor even...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “I feel that my opinion of this particular tea is highly influenced by my experience purchasing it. I was on a trip to Boston, dropping my brother off at his university. Since I was in the US, I HAD...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 159 tasting notes
  • “Thanks *MissB* for sending me a sample of this. I was drinking this last night and didn't get a chance to log it. Decided to have another cup tonight. This is a decent fruity green tea. It's a...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 729 tasting notes

From Teavana

A fruit explosion in every sip, this colorful tea is a rainbow of flavors. Playful peach, papaya, lemongrass, green tea and rooibos give a cheerful chant while the fruit-filled fireworks will lift your spirits, welcoming you with a bright ‘hello.’ SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

Crisp citrus notes from pineapple, apple, and lemongrass with sweet peach and papaya

Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:Green tea, red rooibos tea, peach pieces, apple pieces, candied papaya pieces (papaya, sugar), carrot pieces, lemongrass, raisins, marigold blossoms, flavoring (papaya, pineapple, lemon), mallow blossoms, sunflower petals

About Teavana View company

I didn’t think I would like this tea, but I did. The flavour is peachy and mild. It has a very clean finish which suits me fine. I could see myself enjoying the whole tin without becoming bored of the taste. I drank it hot and it felt hydrating.

Yum! This was a great iced tea…very exotic tasting fruit tea! I can’t wait to try this with some Jasmine Pearls in the mix :-D

I really enjoyed this tea. To me it taste just like those little peach ring gummies that are sugar covered. Like exactly like the peach o’s which were always one of my FAVE candies as a child so I feel a bit nostalgic drinking it! I didnt think I was really going to like it but I do. A friend purchased it and now I’m going to purchase my own! Definatly one I’ll keep in the cupboard!

This tea smells tropical and fruity! Like a warm, sunny island in a tin. This is the tea I was most excited for from my Heavenly Sale order. (My fiance is absolutely thrilled with the overflowing tea cabinet…)

Steeped, this loses its fruity aroma. The taste is bland but smooth. Not what I was expecting from a tea with such a mouthwatering dry aroma.

I think I’ll cold brew this one and see if I can get more flavor out of it.

Great Tea, very light tasting. I found that I had to add 1/2 teaspoon more than it was recommended in order to have a better flavour otherwise it was very week tasting.

Not the best. It’s better iced though, I’m sure.

VeryPisces

Exactly what I said, two years later… :-)

Eh, it’s ok. I bought it and now I have to drink it

JMKauftheil

You have basically summed up the Teavana experience.

I know a lot of people here despise teavana, partly due to pushy sales tactics. However I have to say that the majority of the associates at the teavana I frequent are really friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely helpful.

That’s how I came to love this tea. One of my favorite associates suggested this for me since it’s summer and I’ve been on a fruity iced tea kick and hadn’t tried it yet. Love it! I did get a nice even green tea taste from this instead of overwhelmingly artificial fruitiness I was expecting.

This makes a great iced green tea, with or without sweetener! Definitely enjoy this, as it’s light and fruity. I was also able to get a second steep out of this blend and it tasted pretty good. A great blending tea, too!

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Thanks MissB for this sample! It reminds me of a tea I would have bought from Teavana years ago before joining Steepster and now I am able to keep track of what I have had.
This tea smells wonderful and tropical, I can smell peach only because I know it is in there otherwise by brain would not be able to name the familiar smell. I can taste light peach and other stuff that I don’t know. It taste good iced.