Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Mandie

• “Today's been a day. There have been 9 million things going on at work, all kinds of phone calls to make and customers to contact and things to follow up on and waiting for people to get back to me,...” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 288 tasting notes
  • “My first student of the day was a no-show. These things happen. People get sidetracked, or sometimes my calendar is wrong. Living in the Zen of the moment, as I like to do, I'm always secretly...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2475 tasting notes
  • “I had this last night and it's just so wonderful and calming! On a saddening note though I only have enough left for one more cup...if that! :-( oh well, I have a tin of Rishi jasmine pearls and...” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes
  • “Love this tea!! :) Trying to find other companies that sell "Jasmine dragon pearls" ..I really enjoy the fresh light floral taste of this tea :) Anyone recommend some good companies (trying to get...” Read full tasting note
    relitaliano 82 tasting notes

From Teavana

This exceptional tea consists of the youngest green tea leaves scented 8-10 times with fresh jasmine blossoms. After the lengthy flavoring process, the leaves are hand-rolled into the shape of a pearl. During the infusion, the pearls unfold, slowly releasing the rich and surprisingly smooth fragrance and flavor of jasmine flowers. Good for multiple infusions.

How to Prepare:
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8 oz. of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 2 minutes. 2 oz. of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Green tea buds scented with jasmine flowers and tied with jasmine blossoms.

About Teavana View company

Not my favorite jasmine tea. It has a wonderful aroma, but the flavor falls a bit flat for me.

This is a lovely green tea. It is very smooth and has very strong floral notes so you have to love jasmine. It has a slight natural sweetness and I prefer it without sweetener. It is also a great tea for mixing. I love it mixed with Teavana’s peach tranquility.

It’s my first time describing tea in words, so forgive me if I made a wrong assessment. First of all this tea is very light and refreshing. The liquor appears to be slightly transparent brown (god damn it I forget the term for that!) For me I prefer steeping it for less than a minute, the liquor was too bitter for me after a minute of steeping. Overall it was a good tea :)

It’s a beautiful jasmine tea. So smooth and flowery. I love it.

Loved this tea from Teavana. Strong flavor and great hot or iced.

Yesterday I was in our local Teavana and bought a blend of this & Rooibos Tropica . When I got home I made myself a cup of it . It was very nice . Glad I purchased the blend .

I drink this mixed with teavana’s Tropica Rooibos and it’s really good (especially with a little agave). Great loose leave green tea, especially for beginners.

This tea was my introduction into loose leaf teas and for that I am forever grateful.
I have found it to be a comfort any time of the day, and is great for multiple infusions with proper water temperature and timing. I do however use more than 1 tsp per cup.
Easily found cheaper and just as delicious at other locations besides Teavana.
A wonderful all around tea in my opinion.

Very fragrant but not much else…. I think I get more flavor out of it on the second steep.

180 °F / 82 °C

Great green tea! Lovely floral taste! Very relaxing in the evening. Wonderful iced or hot. Mixes well with Rooibos Tropica (Teavana) and Rooibos Peach Bloom (Teavana). Mix with Silver needle and Monkey Picked oolog for “Liquid Gold”.