Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls

Green Tea
Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers
Fruity, Jasmine
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Today's been a day. There have been 9 million things going on at work, all kinds of phone calls to make and customers to contact and things to follow up on and waiting for people to get back to me,...” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 302 tasting notes
  • “This has been in my cupboard for some time. For way longer than it should have been, actually. Luckily, it still tastes good! Tony & I shared a pot of it this afternoon, & he enjoyed it too. It's...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 3004 tasting notes
  • “I had this last night and it's just so wonderful and calming! On a saddening note though I only have enough left for one more cup...if that! :-( oh well, I have a tin of Rishi jasmine pearls and...” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes
  • “Love this tea!! :) Trying to find other companies that sell "Jasmine dragon pearls" ..I really enjoy the fresh light floral taste of this tea :) Anyone recommend some good companies (trying to get...” Read full tasting note
    relitaliano 82 tasting notes

From Teavana

This exceptional tea consists of the youngest green tea leaves scented 8-10 times with fresh jasmine blossoms. After the lengthy flavoring process, the leaves are hand-rolled into the shape of a pearl. During the infusion, the pearls unfold, slowly releasing the rich and surprisingly smooth fragrance and flavor of jasmine flowers. Good for multiple infusions.

How to Prepare:
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8 oz. of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 2 minutes. 2 oz. of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Green tea buds scented with jasmine flowers and tied with jasmine blossoms.

About Teavana View company

This tea is so good. I just can’t stop drinking it. It’s a must have for anyone who likes his tea soft but tasty. Don’t put too much, don’t steep too long (max 2 minutes). And the 2nd steep with the same original tea buds is almost better than the 1st one!!! :)

For a beginning tea drinker who is coming from espresso and coffee, this tea was an interesting experience. I am new to green tea, and feel that this is a nice introduction. It’s very light, and I enjoy the hints of Jasmine. Certainly a tea that I would love to drink outdoors around some greenery, which i’m sure probably only makes sense to me! :)

I’m a fan of just about every green tea except this one. To me, it smells and tastes like shoe polish, but I think that’s the jasmine. If you like jasmine teas this is probably good, but it’s definitely not for me.

Nice green tea. Delicious when blended with a fruity herbal tea and I love watching the pearl unravel!

This tea was a good Jasmine pearl tea. I’ve enjoyed one other pearl type better, as this one seems to brown faster. Not sure what it is about it. Recommendable, however.

This was the first Green Tea I really got into. My views on tea are small in stature because before I got my recent job, it was nothing but tea bags of Green Tea and Camamile. This tea changes things. It gives off a calm to my stomach and allows me to ease into the day. I used to drink a lot of Mate and Black Tea to wire me up. Recently, I felt that the calm and subtle taste of this green tea gave me more time to take it all in. I’m able to collect my thoughts a little bit better and enjoy the atmosphere of the Downtown Mall where I work. The Dragon Pearls are indeed fun to watch.

My first green – love the flavor after only a short steep time; also enjoy the ability to re-use the tea leaves for an equally good second cup!

Not my favorite jasmine tea. It has a wonderful aroma, but the flavor falls a bit flat for me.

This is a lovely green tea. It is very smooth and has very strong floral notes so you have to love jasmine. It has a slight natural sweetness and I prefer it without sweetener. It is also a great tea for mixing. I love it mixed with Teavana’s peach tranquility.