Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls

Green Tea
Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers
Jasmine
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Today's been a day. There have been 9 million things going on at work, all kinds of phone calls to make and customers to contact and things to follow up on and waiting for people to get back to me,...” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 301 tasting notes
  • “This has been in my cupboard for some time. For way longer than it should have been, actually. Luckily, it still tastes good! Tony & I shared a pot of it this afternoon, & he enjoyed it too. It's...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2895 tasting notes
  • “I had this last night and it's just so wonderful and calming! On a saddening note though I only have enough left for one more cup...if that! :-( oh well, I have a tin of Rishi jasmine pearls and...” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes
  • “Love this tea!! :) Trying to find other companies that sell "Jasmine dragon pearls" ..I really enjoy the fresh light floral taste of this tea :) Anyone recommend some good companies (trying to get...” Read full tasting note
    relitaliano 82 tasting notes

From Teavana

This exceptional tea consists of the youngest green tea leaves scented 8-10 times with fresh jasmine blossoms. After the lengthy flavoring process, the leaves are hand-rolled into the shape of a pearl. During the infusion, the pearls unfold, slowly releasing the rich and surprisingly smooth fragrance and flavor of jasmine flowers. Good for multiple infusions.

How to Prepare:
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8 oz. of water. Heat water to 175-180 degrees and steep for 2 minutes. 2 oz. of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients:
Green tea buds scented with jasmine flowers and tied with jasmine blossoms.

About Teavana View company

I drink this mixed with teavana’s Tropica Rooibos and it’s really good (especially with a little agave). Great loose leave green tea, especially for beginners.

This tea was my introduction into loose leaf teas and for that I am forever grateful.
I have found it to be a comfort any time of the day, and is great for multiple infusions with proper water temperature and timing. I do however use more than 1 tsp per cup.
Easily found cheaper and just as delicious at other locations besides Teavana.
A wonderful all around tea in my opinion.

Very fragrant but not much else…. I think I get more flavor out of it on the second steep.

180 °F / 82 °C

Great green tea! Lovely floral taste! Very relaxing in the evening. Wonderful iced or hot. Mixes well with Rooibos Tropica (Teavana) and Rooibos Peach Bloom (Teavana). Mix with Silver needle and Monkey Picked oolog for “Liquid Gold”.

I love me some JDPP. I resteeped it twice and used an extra teaspoon. Sweetened with honey… all you need.

I love the smell of jasmine. I used to drink a blend of this and Roobios Tropica with breakfast everyday for years.

The first cup of tea off these leaves is heavenly. I have found that repeat brewings are bitter. Widely available at Asian food stores – could probably be obtained more cheaply than at a boutique like Teavana.

Ooooh, nice. Beautiful jasmine scent, it’s a pleasure just opening the tin for a waft of the smell. Subtle and floral, it’s a big hit with myself and my sister. Fantastic iced as well. Be careful not to scorch or oversteep as it turns bitter easily.