Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls

Green Tea
Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers
Astringent, Bitter, Floral, Jasmine, Flowers, Smooth, Sweet, Grass, Fruity, Peach, Perfume, Vegetal
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Today’s been a day. There have been 9 million things going on at work, all kinds of phone calls to make and customers to contact and things to follow up on and waiting for people to get back...” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 324 tasting notes
  • “This has been in my cupboard for some time. For way longer than it should have been, actually. Luckily, it still tastes good! Tony & I shared a pot of it this afternoon, & he enjoyed it...” Read full tasting note
    terri-harplady 3165 tasting notes
  • “I had this last night and it’s just so wonderful and calming! On a saddening note though I only have enough left for one more cup…if that! :-( oh well, I have a tin of Rishi jasmine...” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes
  • “Love this tea!! :) Trying to find other companies that sell "Jasmine dragon pearls" ..I really enjoy the fresh light floral taste of this tea :) Anyone recommend some good companies...” Read full tasting note
    relitaliano 82 tasting notes

From Teavana

Young green tea leaves are scented 6-8 times with summery blossoms of fresh jasmine, this tea is a phenomenon of fragrance and sweetness. Three leaves are hand rolled into pearls that slowly unfold the rich and smooth sweet floral flavor.

Smooth green tea with a rich jasmine bouquet

Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 3 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves.

Ingredients: Green tea, scented with jasmine blossoms

About Teavana View company

I really love this tea! The green tea is mild and the jasmine very “there”, but I like that. I love the taste of Jasmine so it’s right up my alley.

it was good, of course. very pure tasting.

This tea is so good. I just can’t stop drinking it. It’s a must have for anyone who likes his tea soft but tasty. Don’t put too much, don’t steep too long (max 2 minutes). And the 2nd steep with the same original tea buds is almost better than the 1st one!!! :)

For a beginning tea drinker who is coming from espresso and coffee, this tea was an interesting experience. I am new to green tea, and feel that this is a nice introduction. It’s very light, and I enjoy the hints of Jasmine. Certainly a tea that I would love to drink outdoors around some greenery, which i’m sure probably only makes sense to me! :)

I’m a fan of just about every green tea except this one. To me, it smells and tastes like shoe polish, but I think that’s the jasmine. If you like jasmine teas this is probably good, but it’s definitely not for me.

Nice green tea. Delicious when blended with a fruity herbal tea and I love watching the pearl unravel!

This tea was a good Jasmine pearl tea. I’ve enjoyed one other pearl type better, as this one seems to brown faster. Not sure what it is about it. Recommendable, however.

This was the first Green Tea I really got into. My views on tea are small in stature because before I got my recent job, it was nothing but tea bags of Green Tea and Camamile. This tea changes things. It gives off a calm to my stomach and allows me to ease into the day. I used to drink a lot of Mate and Black Tea to wire me up. Recently, I felt that the calm and subtle taste of this green tea gave me more time to take it all in. I’m able to collect my thoughts a little bit better and enjoy the atmosphere of the Downtown Mall where I work. The Dragon Pearls are indeed fun to watch.

My first green – love the flavor after only a short steep time; also enjoy the ability to re-use the tea leaves for an equally good second cup!