Blueberry Bliss

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “It's still way too hot today for me so it's definitely time to bring out the fruit teas and go crazy. In raw form this tea has large, whole blueberries and it smells so juicy and delicious....” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 984 tasting notes
  • “I'm tempted to dock them a whole bunch of points for overcharging me by a ton on the loose tea that I bought at the same time, and putting way more in the bag than I initially asked for. Anyway, I...” Read full tasting note
    lisbet 267 tasting notes
  • “I really enjoy this one hot - although it's great iced and blended with Strawberry Lemonade too. I'm a huge fan of blueberries and this tastes like fresh blueberries - not freeze-dried, petrified...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “I drank this all weekend. I drank it hot. I drank it iced. Both were great. This is, by far, one of my favorite tisanes. I think one of the only draw backs is that the smell of the dry tea is so...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 464 tasting notes

From Teavana

The distinctive tart flavor of blueberries married to the fresh citrus taste of green Rooibos make this tea pure joy in a cup. It’s also delicious mixed with other Rooibos or white teas for a blended treat!

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Green Rooibos, blueberries, grapes, rosehips, hibiscus, red beet root and black currants.

About Teavana View company

I’m a major fan of all things blueberry.This tea is a gooder for sure.

Sipdown! This is actually a backlog from a few days ago. I was staying with a friend, and she was feeling nauseous, so I brought out the only red tea I’d brought with me—this one. I remembered when I’d had nausea from being pregnant, I drank a red tea I have with lemongrass in it, which pretty much knocked the nausea on its ass, so I thought it would help her. She said it didn’t really make it better or worse, but it did taste good, so I guess that’s something. :)

I had forgotten how much I really like this tea by itself. It’s got enough flavor in it that the red rooibos doesn’t bother me, and the blueberry is very present (and lends a wonderful purplish color to the brew). I hope Teavana hasn’t discontinued this one, ‘cause I’d like to look into getting some more…

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Ok, so I want to start this review by saying that the tea isn’t bad, not great, but not bad… my experience in the store however ensures I will never step foot in a Teavana store again… So I guess I better start from the beginning…. So, I’ve never visited Teavana before but this morning my cousin sent me a link to a cute tea cup from them I just had to have! Since I was heading to the mall this afternoon I decided to make a stop at Teavana… Big Mistake! I walked in and headed straight to my coveted cup when I was stopped by the sales assistant, would I like a taste experience? ummm, sure, i responded. The assistant then proceeded to walk me through the shop to four different tasting stations before asking me which one I would like to purchase…. ummmm, well the Blueberry bliss pineapple kona seemed nice so I’ll get some of that especially since I dont like sweetened blends… cut to us at the register and she is suddenly pouring tea into a 8 oz reusable container, after I state two or three times that I only want a couple of oz she basically states that shes already mixed the container and its too late i have to purchase…. then she has the audacity to ask if I would like to purchase an additional 8 oz of tea to get a discount, oh and this tea is best with sweetener so i should buy some (didn’t we already have this conversation?!?!?) … so in the end my $20 purchase ended up costing me over $60 – needless to say, this was my first and last trip into Teavana… ok rant over.

The tea isnt bad, she did give me a sample pack with just it in it, however I much prefer David Teas Blueberry Jam and the shopping experience is much more relaxing…

I like it but it’s a tad bit tart.

This is a fairly tart tea with a distinctive flavor of blueberries (second ingredient). It can be a little bit flat unless you add a wedge of organic lemon (generally a sweeter lemon flavor) which really picks up and enhances the flavor. Enjoyable, light tea for daytime.

Blueberry isn’t really my thing, this is another tea I picked up mostly for my room mate. It was also another of my first loose leafs which was mostly used up with experiments and mistakes.
Perhaps it’s the tartness of the currant and grape that turns me off, but there’s something not quite sweet or complex enough about this tea on it’s own for me.
We were drinking big batches of this iced during the summer, but when it finally started to cool down, I brewed the last few cups I had of it hot. It reminded us of hot blueberry pie filling and I’d love to try and find a tea with a pie crust flavour to blend it with to get the full experience.
All in all, it is an okay tea. I would accept it if it was offered for me, but it’s not something I would order for myself.

jamielynn

This is definitely one of those that’s better to blend with other things. I had some by itself today and didn’t really like it. :/ But I am obsessed with it iced blended with basically any other tea!

Fruity, tasty, as expected. Not wildly wonderful, but good as a fruit infusion and sweetened over ice.

From my experience, all blueberry teas I’ve encountered are a gross brown color when I brew/steep them. Blueberry Bliss is actually purple! It makes the experience even more real!

The flavor is strong and concentrated! It reminds me of fresh blueberries, which is the goal isn’t it? There are also other fruits in here (black currents and raisins) and they make it a little bit bitter, which is not so pleasant for my taste buds.

I can imagine myself in a beautiful field of blueberries on a beautiful sunny day! Very soothing, and great for your afternoon break ;)

Started out not liking this tea but as I get deeper into the cup the blueberry flavoring really comes out. Better cold. I don’t think the blueberry flavor comes out very well when it’s hot. Maybe it would make a good blueberry lemonade?

Sarah – not good alone. Might be good to blend. Rating: 75