Blueberry Bliss

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “It's still way too hot today for me so it's definitely time to bring out the fruit teas and go crazy. In raw form this tea has large, whole blueberries and it smells so juicy and delicious....” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 983 tasting notes
  • “I'm tempted to dock them a whole bunch of points for overcharging me by a ton on the loose tea that I bought at the same time, and putting way more in the bag than I initially asked for. Anyway, I...” Read full tasting note
    lisbet 267 tasting notes
  • “I really enjoy this one hot - although it's great iced and blended with Strawberry Lemonade too. I'm a huge fan of blueberries and this tastes like fresh blueberries - not freeze-dried, petrified...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “I drank this all weekend. I drank it hot. I drank it iced. Both were great. This is, by far, one of my favorite tisanes. I think one of the only draw backs is that the smell of the dry tea is so...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 462 tasting notes

From Teavana

The distinctive tart flavor of blueberries married to the fresh citrus taste of green Rooibos make this tea pure joy in a cup. It’s also delicious mixed with other Rooibos or white teas for a blended treat!

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Green Rooibos, blueberries, grapes, rosehips, hibiscus, red beet root and black currants.

About Teavana View company

Although I’m not a HUGE fan of Teavana (overpriced? I feel like it is. and all the accessories are super expensive…) I ALWAYS get this tea iced as a reward for going into the mall haha.
This tea is still amazing hot (although without sugar it can be a bit sour tasting).

Hummm, I’m not sure what I want to rate this one. It smells really nice, but tasted way to tart on the first sip. I put a bit of sugar in there and it helps, but it’s still pretty tart. Adding more sugar would make it way to sweet. It’s not undrinkable, and I want to like it, but I think I’m just going to have to accept that I don’t like rooibos tea. Sad!

I was given this as a gift and I really like it. The blueberry taste is recognizable without being too sweet.

Good on it’s own. Great when blended with Pineapple Kona Pop! :)

Probably one of my favorite teas of all time. Perfection in a cup. <3

This is one of my favorite teas :) it’s so good iced!! It also blends really well with herbal fruit teas. This paired with Teavana’s Wild Orange Blossom iced is an incredible treat.

I love this tea as an additive mixing it with a high quality oolong!

Yesterday this was one of the teas available for tasting at Teavana. It was served chilled and was very tasty. I did not buy it, but afterwards wished that I had. This was my first trip to Teavana and frankly I thought they were a bit pricey. With most teas costing in excess of ten dollars for the two ounce minimum, I couldn’t bring home as many as I would have liked. This drink was refreshing and I could enjoy drinking it on many occasions.

I personally don’t care for any of the Rooibos teas, but my girlfriend loved this one and I had to admit it was pretty good! You could definitely taste the blueberries!

probably my favorite rooibos-based tea so far. tasty and sweet without being as shockingly sugary as soda or juice. makes me feel better on a cold night without keeping me awake. the blueberry flavor is in there definitely but without overwhelming the other tastes of the tea.