Blueberry Bliss

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “It's still way too hot today for me so it's definitely time to bring out the fruit teas and go crazy. In raw form this tea has large, whole blueberries and it smells so juicy and delicious....” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 978 tasting notes
  • “I'm tempted to dock them a whole bunch of points for overcharging me by a ton on the loose tea that I bought at the same time, and putting way more in the bag than I initially asked for. Anyway, I...” Read full tasting note
    lisbet 267 tasting notes
  • “I really enjoy this one hot - although it's great iced and blended with Strawberry Lemonade too. I'm a huge fan of blueberries and this tastes like fresh blueberries - not freeze-dried, petrified...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “I drank this all weekend. I drank it hot. I drank it iced. Both were great. This is, by far, one of my favorite tisanes. I think one of the only draw backs is that the smell of the dry tea is so...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 455 tasting notes

From Teavana

The distinctive tart flavor of blueberries married to the fresh citrus taste of green Rooibos make this tea pure joy in a cup. It’s also delicious mixed with other Rooibos or white teas for a blended treat!

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Green Rooibos, blueberries, grapes, rosehips, hibiscus, red beet root and black currants.

About Teavana View company

I tried this tea in the store (it was sweetened with German Rock Sugar) and it practically tasted like juice. It was really good and I would be interested in trying it without any sweetener.

For a rooibos it is good, I like blending it with pineapple kona pop specifically, but the strawberry lemonade is okay too. If you add too much German rock sugar, it’s just terrible.

The dry leaf smelled a lot like the chewable vitamin tablets, which is a bit off-putting. I’m hoping the tea will taste better. It’s not too bad, with the adjusted steeping times. I got the water boiling, and steeped for about six minutes this time. I had to add a little sugar to correct the crazy amount of hibiscus in this tea. I can still taste a little tang of it, in the middle of the blueberry flavor. The rooibos really took a backseat to the fruit flavor. I’m so glad I salvaged this; I really wanted to like it, but it wasn’t doing anything for me. It’s not the greatest tea, but it tastes quite nice.

This tea is PERFECT tea to drink when you’re sick. It’s currently nursing me back to health. It’s naturally sweet and it smells amazing (steeped and dry).

I find this tea very refreshing iced. I do wish they would back off on the hibiscus though. It makes a kool aide type treat with some sweetener, and blended with Teavana’s Pinapple Kona Pop. I don’t like this tea so well when it is hot. My kids LOVE to eat the blueberries after I steep this tea b/c they are just freeze dried.

I like this tea hot or cold. It’s sweet on it’s own but I like to add a shot of honey to it.

I’m not a fan of rooibos, but while at Teavana in the mall I’ll taste anything. This is a wonderfully fruity, light tea where the rooibos doesn’t seem to alter the berry personality of the tea. I bought 2 ounces to take home for iced tea. A wonderful perfume that’s not too cloying in its sweetness. I plan to mix this with other black and fruit teas to create iced tea blends this summer. :)

I bought this tea on recommendation from a friend. I was sick and couldn’t smell anything when I bought it, so I was surprised when I opened it up one day and the tea was overpowering. I felt almost sickened by the smell, but decided to try brewing it anyway, as I’m a sucker for blueberries and my friend liked it so much. I’m glad that I did because, once brewed, the scent becomes more subtle and complex. It’s a great tea and I like it when I need something fruity. I find this tea better when it’s steeped both hotter and longer.

Love this! this is my favorite rooibos blend so far, it doesn’t have a super woody taste and no weird after tastes like I sometime get with rooibos teas and it just has a great blueberry flavor. I like to add cream and sweetener to this and drink it after dinner, which is what I did tonight. I am on my second 2 oz bag of this and I will definitely buy more when it’s gone.