Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate

Fruit Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Apple Pieces, Citric Acid, Green Yerba Mate, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Raspberry, Rose Buds, Rose Hips
Lemon Zest, Raspberry, Lemon, Berries
Bulk, Loose Leaf
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “So I think going to the mall went well. I'll give you no guesses as to where I was going. Since as you can see mall pretzel turned into this and 2 oz of Anjou Pear-adise since I've been dreaming...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “I see Teavana has free shipping, so I decided to sit down and give RRLM a shot in hot tea mode before I make an order. I've done this tea iced a couple times and it is amazing! STEEPED: Deep red...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1047 tasting notes
  • “I've only had bagged mates before, and I wasn't overly impressed. I basically concluded that if the choice was between mate and actual tea, I could see no reason to choose mate. So this is...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “This is a tea that is hard for me to review… Why? Well, I had it hot and thought it was absolutely awful. So bad that I forgot about it (or tried to forget about it) for a really long time. This...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 159 tasting notes

From Teavana

A riot of fruity flavors – bright fruity raspberry meets zesty, zingy lemon creating an unforgettable twist on lemonade. The explosion of phenomenal fruit flavors are complemented by high-grade maté, red and golden delicious apple slices, and peppy lemon zest. Bold, brash, tart and terrific, it’s outstanding served over ice.

Bright & crisp raspberries enhanced with refreshing lemon citrus

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/ 98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rose hip peels, green maté, raspberries, lemongrass, apple slices, natural and artificial flavoring, rosebuds, raspberry pieces, citric acid

About Teavana View company

Finally a mate you can ice!! I love this with a little sugar. Out of this world fruity taste and with that great roasted mate base. Delicious! I only ever drink this iced but a lot of people have been raving to me about it hot. I’ll have to try that sometime. Overall, this is a must try for mate and fruit tea lovers. The sharp lemon kick with the raspberry is pure heaven.

Yum! This is the best fruity Maté I have ever had; Great to blend! My current favorites to blend it with are Six Summits Oolong and Pineapple Kona Pop!

bugabo0o

Put in the last 30s with Strawberry Paraiso to add a caffiene kick!

I recruited this fruity tea to help wake me up for a 7am weekend shift (the horror!). This time I mixed it with Weight To Go Pu-erh from Teavana and the sour lemon flavor I oh so much hated in the Raspberry Riot was subdued. Mixing these two is simply delicious and really improves the mate’s flavor. I decided to up my rating of this tea for this reason :)

This is my 2nd favorite Teavana tea! It’s summer and I always have a pitcher of this iced. I work 3rd shift and take this with me on the way out the door. Once the cold weather gets here, I’ll be taking it hot, which is really nice too.

Can’t taste the mate in it, the fruit is to strong. You don’t even need much in the way of sugar, as it’s sweet enough without.

This is by far one of my favourite herbals that I have tasted so far.

When I first tried yerba mate I was thrown off by an unpleasant taste, though after tasting Raspberry Riot I now know this was due to the blend I had originally tasted it in.

The taste of this mate is a pleasant mix of sweet and sour. Even though some may not usually enjoy tart flavours, the lovely taste of the fruits coupled with the green mate would make it difficult for anyone not to like this blend.

This mate is one of my favourite pick me ups. The tart, tangy flavours of the fruit serve as an explosion of flavour and the mate acts as the ultimate mateine/caffeine kick.

Definitely worth trying if you’re into a very flavourful herbal!

Loves it! It’s fruity and sweet but not too much so. Definitely better than its predecessor, Lemon Blast Mate.

Had this as my morning tea and it was fantastic.

I made some tea syrup with this to make tea pop.
2 heaping tablespoons
~1.5 oz
stevia to make syrup sweet
Boil together ~3 minutes, and then steep another 5 minutes. Resteeped 3 times and all poured into mason jar for storing.

This makes a delicious tea pop. The tartness goes perfectly with the carbonation, I think that’s what a lot of my previous tea pops have been missing. A little pucker to match with the bubbly and make a more authentic pop. A think this is my favorite tea pop to date. I know how I’ll be using up the rest of this!

You know you are preoccupied when you find your pitcher full of tea and water “cold brewing” in the kitchen cabinet instead of the refrigerator! Kind of makes me wonder where other things will show up.

The tea is a lovely tartness with some well balanced lemon. Tarter than a raspberry lemonade would be. Nice for this summer day!

Flavors: Lemon, Lemon Zest, Raspberry

Mandy

I almost put a jug of milk in the pantry earlier. Oops xD

Jennkay

Haha, I’ve been doing a lot of cold brewing lately, so I’m just waiting for that to happen to me, too.