Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate

Yerba maté Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by denisend

• “So I think going to the mall went well. I'll give you no guesses as to where I was going. Since as you can see mall pretzel turned into this and 2 oz of Anjou Pear-adise since I've been dreaming...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “I see Teavana has free shipping, so I decided to sit down and give RRLM a shot in hot tea mode before I make an order. I've done this tea iced a couple times and it is amazing! STEEPED: Deep red...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 937 tasting notes
  • “I've only had bagged mates before, and I wasn't overly impressed. I basically concluded that if the choice was between mate and actual tea, I could see no reason to choose mate. So this is...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 933 tasting notes
  • “This is a tea that is hard for me to review… Why? Well, I had it hot and thought it was absolutely awful. So bad that I forgot about it (or tried to forget about it) for a really long time. This...” Read full tasting note
    Ninavampi 158 tasting notes

From Teavana

Get all-day energy from the invigorating fusion of tart raspberry and lemon, with a high-octane jolt of pure Argentinean Mate. The brisk lemon and tangy raspberry give this green Mate the character and flavor you’re craving.

How to Prepare

Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Green Mate tea, raspberries, apple bits, rosehips, hibiscus blossoms, lemongrass, and pink rose buds.

This tea blends well with:
Lemon Youkou Herbal Tea
Weight To Go! Pu-erh Tea
Rooibos Tropica® Rooibos Tea

About Teavana View company

I like this as an iced tea in the morning for a little caffeine. I find that it definitely requires sweetener as the lemon and raspberry flavors are quite tart. I usually use a little stevia and that makes it nice and smooth.

I LOVE this tea!! It is tart and I add some German Rock Sugar. It gets you right in the back of the teeth!! I LOVE the smell and the color is gorgeous. One of my favorite morning teas when I need a kick in the pants.

I originally bought this mate because teaopia discontinued their peach mate, which was my boyfriend’s favorite. This has become our new favorite tea, it is so delicious. Raspberry takes the forefront and the lemon kind of lingers in the background. This is perfect for people who don’t really enjoy the taste of mate, such as myself, I find it rather chalky and unpleasant. A great tea to have for mate beginners, or someone desiring a pleasant change.

It’s my all favorite tea ever!
I bought it this summer in USA and I’m sad to have to wait for buying it again! ( at least I can buy it on the web)
It’s a mate, super fruity,

I got talked into buying this when I was at Teavana the other day. I must say I was a little skeptical because htis is a fruity tea and not a cinnamon tea, but I was pleasantly surprised by this tea. I really like the raspberry and lemon in this tea and I think the fruit mix is very good. I’ve already made a few pots of this tea and will definately be making more. I need to find some fruit teas I like that are not Mate though so that I am not drinking so much caffeine.

I didn’t expect this to taste this good, but it does! It’s refreshing with a kick!

Absolutely delicious! Almost guilty-goodness! It doesn’t need sugar is it wonderfully sweet and the lemon tang helps sooth the sorest of throats. I drink this anytime I need a delicious jolt.

Tastes pretty much like hot raspberry lemonade, in a good way. The mate is very much in the background, but when you can taste it, it’s very smooth. As for the buzz, this is my first time drinking mate and I think I prefer it to the jittery buzz coffee gives you.

A very fruity tea. The caffeine levels make this a good tea for a late night pick-me-up when you don’t need something heavy. I keep this on-hand for guests, but don’t drink too often myself.

This is a very tangy tart tea without sugar. I love it! It’s even better iced; it’s raspberry lemonade with a kick!