Mango Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

From Teavana

Product description not available yet.

About Teavana View company

I’ve been hoarding my last bit of this for a ridiculous amount of time now (ever since they were “out of stock” and then “discontinued”). But this morning I just had to have some fruity but light. Because I knew it was going to be a long day, I decided to spoil myself and pack my thermos with a bit of Mango Green, which was amazingly awesome. I really wished this hadn’t been discontinued.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I have about 2 portions left too.

Last year, Teavana had a tent at our local farmer’s market and was selling 1 oz tea sample for a dollar. I swear I got this mango green tea from them there but I had moved the tea into a small container once I only had a few portions left so I don’t have the bag to look up the tea’s name. I search Steepster. I looked on Teavana’s website. It had to be called something else or discontinued. This is bothering me.

On to the tea, it tastes of mango and I can tell it’s a green. A bit sweet, a bit more fruit, a decent amount of vegetal bitter. A yum drink.

Deep blue pottery mug. 1 tsp. Gently steaming water. 1 minute.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Second brewing: Gently steaming water. 1.5 minutes. Better than the first brewing, less bitter.

takgoti

A google search surfaced this, but it looks like it’s no longer available on the site. So, good news! you’re not going crazy!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Yay! I’m glad to hear that I’m not crazy.

Cofftea

Adagio’s mango green is REALLY good.

A very light, delicious tea. It’s delicate and will overcook easily – brew for a very short time in lightly steaming water, or it will bitter.

Sweet, not overly fruity. The mango doesn’t overpower the green at all.

This was a light green tea with a slight mango taste to I’t. I’t always ended up bitter to me though.