Strawberry Slender

Black Fruit Pu-erh Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Garrett

From Teavana

A delicious duet of strawberry-cream and the subtle earthiness of Pu-Erh. A treat for any berry lover who likes the smoothness of a Pu-Erh. Vanilla soy milk will compliment this tea nicely. Good for weight loss and digestion.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep for 3-5 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Aged black pu-erh tea with dried strawberries and dairy-free cream flavoring.

About Teavana View company

Decided to go round 2 with this one. Into the mix I threw 5 mini tuo cha from specialteas (#590). This was pu erh! The strawberry flavor mixed very nicely with the earth pu erh flavor, and despite the long steep time there was no bitterness at all. So if you like the taste of pu erh, add some extra for a bold kick.

Boiling 8 min or more

Please keep things friendly and .

A friend of mine commented that this tea smells like Franken Berry. LOL!

Please keep things friendly and .

This is one of those teas that I disliked so much that I threw it away. The ‘pu erh’ in this tea is equivalent to tea pulled out of the Boston Harbor from a few hundred years ago and dried with some hay… if I knew others liked this I could of made their days by saying “I guess my trash is your treasure” (in a nice way of course)

Please keep things friendly and .

Aroma: Strawberry, sweet
Liquor Color: Dark amber
Liquor Flavor: Creamy strawberry
Notes: I didn’t taste the pu’erh but I can’t say I ‘m a fan of pu’erh yet so it’s a good thing. Very creamy, very strawberry. I would classify this as a dessert tea. I enjoyed it, the strawberry didn’t taste artificial. I think this would be good with a splash of cream to make it extra indulgent.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

I have this love/disappoint relationship with fruit teas. I love the idea, the reality never quite lives up to it for me. Many of my fruit and tea-drinking friends, however, say that this is a must-drink and look forwards to coming over because I have a bag of it on hand for them at all times.

Please keep things friendly and .

A little too sweet for me, but a nice change.

Please keep things friendly and .

this is a straightforward blend. sweet and fruity, strawberries and puerh. not fancy, but nice and simple. goes well as a layer with the earl’s garden, and berry good.

Please keep things friendly and .

I absolutely loved it! I tried it without anything and with milk and sugar (in fact first time i added condenced milk, was too sweet though). I love the strawberry taste as well as light notes of pu-erh. Will definitely buy more.

Please keep things friendly and .

One of my go to teas, lovely with some almond milk and liquid stevia. I can get up to three decent infusions with this, and its a lovely addition to my diet. That being said, I wouldn’t recommend this to a pu-ehr enthusiast, as it is no where near any real pu-ehr I’ve had prior to this

Please keep things friendly and .

This tea tasted very artificial to me, especially if you add sugar to sweeten it. I couldn’t taste any PU-ERH at all within this blend. However, if you add ice, it turns out to be a decent iced tea beverage.

On a site note- the aroma of the tea is great, but doesn’t live up to the smell when drinking.