Strawberry Slender

Black Fruit Pu-erh Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Garrett

• “Aaaahhh it's so nice to have a good cup of tea and read reviews again. I've been on the road and the only tea I have had was out of my libre mug with hot gas station water... I'm pretty sure this...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 786 tasting notes
  • “I taste absolutely no pu-erh in this, but perhaps that's not a bad thing. This tastes straight up like strawberries and cream. Actually, it tastes a lot like SpecialTeas' Strawberry Cream, which is...” Read full tasting note
    shetheliving 355 tasting notes
  • “First "Thanks" TeaEqualsBliss for sending me so many wonderful tea samples. I really enjoyed this tea. I taste the earthiness of the Puerh first and at the back end the sweet and creaminess of...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 429 tasting notes
  • “SoccerMom sent me some of this and I remember having it a while back and enjoyed it more than most Pu-erh's...so thank you very much SoccerMom!!! :P The aroma of this one is really what makes it...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Teavana

A delicious duet of strawberry-cream and the subtle earthiness of Pu-Erh. A treat for any berry lover who likes the smoothness of a Pu-Erh. Vanilla soy milk will compliment this tea nicely. Good for weight loss and digestion.

How to Prepare
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees and steep for 3-5 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Aged black pu-erh tea with dried strawberries and dairy-free cream flavoring.

About Teavana View company

Decided to go round 2 with this one. Into the mix I threw 5 mini tuo cha from specialteas (#590). This was pu erh! The strawberry flavor mixed very nicely with the earth pu erh flavor, and despite the long steep time there was no bitterness at all. So if you like the taste of pu erh, add some extra for a bold kick.

Boiling 8 min or more

A friend of mine commented that this tea smells like Franken Berry. LOL!

Aroma: Strawberry, sweet
Liquor Color: Dark amber
Liquor Flavor: Creamy strawberry
Notes: I didn’t taste the pu’erh but I can’t say I ‘m a fan of pu’erh yet so it’s a good thing. Very creamy, very strawberry. I would classify this as a dessert tea. I enjoyed it, the strawberry didn’t taste artificial. I think this would be good with a splash of cream to make it extra indulgent.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I have this love/disappoint relationship with fruit teas. I love the idea, the reality never quite lives up to it for me. Many of my fruit and tea-drinking friends, however, say that this is a must-drink and look forwards to coming over because I have a bag of it on hand for them at all times.

A little too sweet for me, but a nice change.

this is a straightforward blend. sweet and fruity, strawberries and puerh. not fancy, but nice and simple. goes well as a layer with the earl’s garden, and berry good.

I absolutely loved it! I tried it without anything and with milk and sugar (in fact first time i added condenced milk, was too sweet though). I love the strawberry taste as well as light notes of pu-erh. Will definitely buy more.

One of my go to teas, lovely with some almond milk and liquid stevia. I can get up to three decent infusions with this, and its a lovely addition to my diet. That being said, I wouldn’t recommend this to a pu-ehr enthusiast, as it is no where near any real pu-ehr I’ve had prior to this

This tea tasted very artificial to me, especially if you add sugar to sweeten it. I couldn’t taste any PU-ERH at all within this blend. However, if you add ice, it turns out to be a decent iced tea beverage.

On a site note- the aroma of the tea is great, but doesn’t live up to the smell when drinking.

This tea is ok. As with most Teavana teas, not sure how much of the flavoring is natural. You really can’t taste much of the pu-erh. I guess I could recommend this as a beginning pu-erh. I probably won’t buy again, but I would drink it if someone offered it to me.