Samurai Chai Maté

Chai Green Rooibos Yerba maté Blend
Anise, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Papaya, Candied Pinapple, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Coriander, Green Rooibos, Green Yerba Mate, Lemongrass, Orange Peels
Citrus, Grass, Passion Fruits, Pineapple, Sugar, Sweet, Cinnamon, Coffee, Smooth, Lemongrass, Orange, Coriander, Orange Zest, Peppercorn, Clove, Fruity, Spicy, Apple, Ginger, Spices, Wood, Cardamon, Floral
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

From Teavana

The way of the warrior is strength, skill, fairness, mercy, power, energy and balance. Our chai embodies this spirit with an invigorating green mate and green rooibos blend. Cinnamon, anise and cardamom blend with papaya, pineapple, orange and lemongrass – a combination to face every new day samurai-style.

Sweet and spicy infusion of cinnamon and citrus undertones with papaya.

About Teavana View company

Had this at a friends place. It was good,but he served it with milk. Never really looked into mate chai teas…i’m used to having my tea without milk. But all in all;I feel it might have been better without milk.

I simply can’t get enough of this tea. I love the spicier notes of the tea. Plus, it keeps me awake! I love blending it with Maharaja Chai Oolong. This is a tea I could never grow out of drinking.

Brilliant! I do use a little more than recommended though, I like a strong tea :) The smell alone is enough to convince anyone I think.

Big fan of this. Finally a Chai I can drink every day. I am not always a fan of how “herby” maté can be on it’s own, and you can hardly taste that in this. However, I live in Canada, so I can only get on hands on it when in the states.
Steep time is important to make sure the spice notes really develop in the tea.

dark bronze liqeur.. this tea is sweet and at the same time spicy. this dynamic is a constant back and forth while both sipping and smelling this tea. cinnamon comes through strong but not over powering. and the rooiboos adds a mellowness to the blend that gives it a nice balance.

a great mid day tea

my favorite

This is my all-time favorite tea from Teavana. I love chai, but the fact that it’s mate and not black tea makes all of the difference. It’s very spicy and “cinnamony,” plus it has a good amount of caffeine. This one is a keeper.

I had tasted this mixed at Teavana and have been drinking the mix for a while. I finally decided to try it by itself today and it was heaven. I love the way everything blends so well together. It is such a wonderful taste and the cinnamon is the icing on the cake. It’s so sweet and relaxing and reminds me of a great fall tea. I’m not sure if I will do the mix anymore or just drink it by itself now. This tea is AWESOME

One of my favs I have this blended with White Ayurvedic Chai my nephew got this at mall the girl accidently made it iced but it was sooo good cold I have to recommend this hot and iced.

Very good. Nice and strong. Tons of caffeine.