Samurai Chai Maté

Chai Green Rooibos Yerba maté Blend
Anise, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Papaya, Candied Pinapple, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Coriander, Green Rooibos, Green Yerba Mate, Lemongrass, Orange Peels
Citrus, Grass, Passion Fruits, Pineapple, Sugar, Sweet, Cinnamon, Coffee, Smooth, Lemongrass, Orange, Coriander, Orange Zest, Peppercorn, Clove, Fruity, Spicy, Apple, Ginger, Spices, Wood, Cardamon, Floral
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

From Teavana

The way of the warrior is strength, skill, fairness, mercy, power, energy and balance. Our chai embodies this spirit with an invigorating green mate and green rooibos blend. Cinnamon, anise and cardamom blend with papaya, pineapple, orange and lemongrass – a combination to face every new day samurai-style.

Sweet and spicy infusion of cinnamon and citrus undertones with papaya.

About Teavana View company

dark bronze liqeur.. this tea is sweet and at the same time spicy. this dynamic is a constant back and forth while both sipping and smelling this tea. cinnamon comes through strong but not over powering. and the rooiboos adds a mellowness to the blend that gives it a nice balance.

a great mid day tea

my favorite

This is my all-time favorite tea from Teavana. I love chai, but the fact that it’s mate and not black tea makes all of the difference. It’s very spicy and “cinnamony,” plus it has a good amount of caffeine. This one is a keeper.

I had tasted this mixed at Teavana and have been drinking the mix for a while. I finally decided to try it by itself today and it was heaven. I love the way everything blends so well together. It is such a wonderful taste and the cinnamon is the icing on the cake. It’s so sweet and relaxing and reminds me of a great fall tea. I’m not sure if I will do the mix anymore or just drink it by itself now. This tea is AWESOME

One of my favs I have this blended with White Ayurvedic Chai my nephew got this at mall the girl accidently made it iced but it was sooo good cold I have to recommend this hot and iced.

Very good. Nice and strong. Tons of caffeine.

The spices are a bit overwhelming for my taste…

Mixed this with White Ayurvedic Chai from Teavana and it is delicious! Spicy, amazing aroma and great flavor. I use a little more tea than what is recommended to get a bit of a stronger flavor.

Ah chai,you’ve been butchered and re-blended countless times by countless companies.
Most are miss,some are hit and theres a handful of what the..
Well teavana has not exactly done you justice but they have blended a decent brew with enough of certain spices to label it chai.
I must admit it is too sweet for my liking though. The mate flavor is completely overshadowed but the spices/fruit work in harmony here and also make an incredible aroma in-tin and brewing.
If you have tried chai but were put off by the spices and wanted to try something a little more balanced than this tea should do wonders for your tastebuds.
Overall this is a pleasantly light yet sweet and energizing brew to enjoy every other day or so or just whenever you need a sweet kick.

Too sweet. I have to add milk in order to be able to palate it. Not terrible, but I wouldn’t purchase again.